Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student (24958 Views)

Sale Murtala Dandashire: 2019 ABU Best Graduating Medical Student With 14 Awards / Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by encryptjay(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2018
freedomforall30:
Quota system achiever. Bring her to Biafraland, she will not even smell 50th in her class. News like this meant to deceive afonjas!
Shut up! Tribal bigot. You think they're no Igbos there? They've come out with good results too and you none of you will ever utter quota system achiever but now a northerner came out top with awards and you're angered. If these Hausa guys grab book and decide to read, you no fit match them.
Even as a teacher, my best student from one class was a Hausa boy and he earned it even though I tried to even mark him down, he was just too good. All his subjects were above 90 if I'm not mistaken.
I've told some of you to travel out of the East and come and see things for yourselves instead of cooking up nonsense from your parlour in the name of acrimony.

5 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by encryptjay(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2018
But ladies dey vex these days ooo.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Snowfancy(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2018
freedomforall30:
Quota system achiever. Bring her to Biafraland, she will not even smell 50th in her class. News like this meant to deceive afonjas!
funny how u think the north has nothing, this misconception should have stopped if really u the self-acclaimed learned regions do ur home works well and use ur head as u were thought to, u would know that the north are as intelligent as other region. its just lack of opportunity and poverty that has hindered many from pursuing their education.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Snowfancy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
encryptjay:

Shut up! Tribal bigot. You think they're no Igbos there? They've come out with good results too and you none of you will ever utter quota system achiever but now a northerner came out top with awards and you're angered. If these Hausa guys grab book and decide to read, you no fit match them.
Even as a teacher, my best student from one class was a Hausa boy and he earned it even though I tried to even mark him down, he was just too good. All his subjects were above 90 if I'm not mistaken.
I've told some of you to travel out of the East and come and see things for yourselves instead of cooking up nonsense from your parlour in the name of acrimony.
EXACTLY!! they dont travel, they just shoutin quota system asif people from other region werent schooling there.

1 Like

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by encryptjay(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Snowfancy:
EXACTLY!! they dont travel, they would sit in their forest shoutin quota system asif igbos too werent schooling there.
They're very bias; it's a federal university for crying out loud. I don't know how you'll just sit down somewhere and be making fallacious assumptions about somewhere you don't know about or you haven't been there.
Months back, one said ABU had only Islamic/Arabic professors.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by airminem(f): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
34webers:

You mean flat headed yam-legged dwarfs are not in ABU?

Even a pig in biafra knows the flat headed bastards whose only way of getting marks is through their rotten kpekus.

That's because it takes theory of mind to understand that another person might have knowledge you don't. Asking questions is a more complex social skill.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by ylaa(f): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Is this not western education?
abi na Nothern education?
tufia

elhafeez:
This is Dr. A'eesha Humayrah Abaji an indigene of Obi, in Obi LGA of Nassarawa State. She graduated today bagging 9 awards including the best graduating Medical Doctor from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.

She is a description of intelligence, hardwork and consistency.

I hope her achievements inspires young ladies, especially of Northern Nigeria, to acquire education in order to be relevant to their societies.

Congratulations Doc on this great achievement. May the knowledge acquired be of benefit to you, your family and community at large.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by ajayiopy: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
congratulations.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by 34webers(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
[s]
airminem:

That's because it takes theory of mind to understand that another person might have knowledge you don't. Asking questions is a more complex social skill.
[/s]
Stop posting dog sh!t on nairaland.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Snowfancy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
encryptjay:

They're very bias; it's a federal university for crying out loud. I don't know how you'll just sit down somewhere and be making fallacious assumptions about somewhere you don't know about or you haven't been there.
Months back, one said ABU had only Islamic/Arabic professors.
cant say much about ABU as religious sentiment is one among factors that affect this country as a whole, but down here at federal university wukari where most lecturers are from the SS and SE region, students(as in northern) still excell in a large number. i always laugh when i see post like quota system in the north(educational system) where people from other region are also schooling.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
darfay:
ABU with this rotten chair and table is what they say is better than Unilag?

Anyways congrats alhaja,
My BROTHER the country is a MESS
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by mufy1990: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
freedomforall30:

shut up, mumu... ur biafran fellow full there as if there is no university in their land, yet they didn't come best. you are here talking trash
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
freedomforall30:

Everyday I come here, cretins like you make me ashamed to be Igbo. Why are so many of you IPOB pigs so hateful? It really cannot be healthy for you. Why?

2 Likes

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Ibegtodiffer: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abortions:
I will DisOWN My Balls If This Trash Makes FP
How can disown your balls when your gender is 'f'? Abi you be bisexual organism?
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by FoolishBoy419: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abortions:
I will DisOWN My Balls If This Trash Makes FP

Cut those flat balls off
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by holymallam60(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
congratulations to her. There are still intelligent brains in our country, we just keep praying to eradicate corrupt leaders and the porous educational system. Keep it up, the sky is your limit.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Omonda(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na their people now, why they no go give am. Do you think if it is an Igbo or Yoruba person they will? I am sure there are people there that will beat the girl 100% percent
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by ronyman(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omonda:
Na their people now, why they no go give am. Do you think if it is an Igbo or Yoruba person they will? I am sure there are people there that will beat the girl 100% percent
You try ooo but the generalization too much? Which one be you guys.
2fine2fast:
So according to your shallow, disgusting and hateful mind, there are no ibos and yorubas in her class? Or they graded her specially from other tribes in her school. You guys just stay in your enclaves and come online to spew rubbish. I even doubt you have an education, because you would known how things work in the schools.

P.s : Congrats dear sister, we are proud of what you are able to achieve. God bless Nigeria.
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by jinkab: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Big congratulations to her
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Slynation(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Obi L.G.A

Igbo amaka

grin grin

I swear who will bag 9 awards without even smiling... grin we all know they covered her with hijab, change her moniker and remove 'Nn' from the 1st 2 LGA.... Buh i know her in person her name is Ukamaka Annatesia Ezeani, she's from Nnobi in Anambra state grin grin
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Learnstuffs: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Slynation:

I swear who will bag 9 awards without even smiling... grin we all know they covered her with hijab, change her moniker and remove 'Nn' from the 1st 2 LGA.... Buh i know her in person her name is Ukamaka Annatesia Ezeani, she's from Nnobi in Anambra state grin grin

Lol grin grin
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Alanine1123: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Emerald94:
congratulations Doc....news like this makes me feel like I wasted my time and resources bagging a 2:1 in the course I studied..... back then people always said its not about the course.....

but in the real sense it is... to an extent

Sorry for that, better days ahead.
Which course do you studied back then?
Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Emerald94(f): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Alanine1123:

Sorry for that, better days ahead. Which course do you studied back then?

Banking and Finance

1 Like

Re: A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Uploadme:

She's not Hausa cool we have no Hausa's in Nasarawa state.

I hate lies.

Nasarrawa is an hausa fulani state....
It's indigenes are hausa fulani.

Please for record time stop misinforming the public......

U want to deny ur hausa fulani heritage abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Futminna 2011/2012 Admission Session / Jambites Did You Noticed This??? / Aau Post Ume Results Is Out,check On Net Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.