Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom (2852 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by stella55(f): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Five Star CEO E-money who recently gift his wife a new brand Rolls Royce phantom, looks beautiful With their new Bae.

http://www. Stellachikablog.com

Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by Abortions: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Money Makes the World go round, Money makes all these Hoes go Down and 100 percent Loyal. Dying in Poverty and not making Heaven at the same time Shall never be my portion rara. Imagine u Suffer come die still go hell fire. Ur mama for just do my Moniker.

1 Like

Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by Gabrie300(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
If we no make money
Na weatin we gain oo cool

Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by Premiumwriter: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Think about what a single backlink from an authoritative website like Wikipedia can mean for your blog.

It means more traffic and higher search results for your blog.

I can get a backlink from Wikipedia for you for just 1k. Contact me 07055822849. Whatsapp.
Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by EbukaHades10(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
God please,bless my hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
I swear if you no get money in this life you are useless..chei God
Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by melodyogonna(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
How much is the Rolls Royce phantom? I need to get one...

... when I make money ofcourse, for now am using free Nairaland grin
Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by 3ace(m): 5:28am On Dec 20, 2018
EbukaHades10:
God please,bless my hustle
Amen.
Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2018

Until i confirm a person's source of wealth I can't envy that person nor pray for that kind of money. Nowadays we prefer to see the ends rather than the means. This trend is disturbing as we are encouraging social vices such as Fraudsters , Thiefs ,etc

1 Like

Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by HerCuteness(f): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2018
God bless me too cheesy
Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by HerCuteness(f): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2018
God bless me too cheesy
Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by speedyconnect3: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2018
I am not hating but i wonder how this guy got here

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by Kenekingisback: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Where is EFCC sef?
Re: E-MONEY And His Wife Steps Out With Their New Rolls Royce Phantom by techking: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
E-Money 4 lyf

(1) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of Alex Ekubo And His Father Alex Ekubo Snr / Cardi B's 'twin Sister' In Ghana, Akuapem Poloo Celebrates Son With Her Nude Pic / Nigerian Singer Simi, Causes Stir With Her Gorgeous Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.