Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce (82043 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by CallMeDrino: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Celebrity disk jockey DJ Cuppy has offered to join Nigerian mixed martial arts fighter Israel Adesanya as passenger in his proposed Rolls Royce.

Igbere TV reports that Adesanya defended his UFC middleweight belt after a second-round beatdown of Brazilian Paulo Costa on Sunday in Abu Dhabi.

Taunting Costa in a tweet on Monday, the Nigerian wrote: “me gets a new Rolls Royce drop top coupe. Police: How much did that set ya back kid? Me: Oh this…it COSTA lot.�”

Cuppy tweeted in response, “Best believe I’m sitting passenger and we’re playing Fela LOUD!”

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1310529464623865856?s=19

Adesanya drew widespread commendation from Nigerians and the world after his surprisingly easy victory over Costa.

Meanwhile, Cuppy was recently gifted a Ferrari Portofino by her billionaire father Femi Otedola.

https://igberetvnews.com/1366275/dj-cuppy-offers-ride-israel-adesanya-new-rolls-royce/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by IamD18: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
This one no dey use eye see anyone wey win belt abroad

938 Likes 39 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Bessppectt(f): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by fati2001(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:

525 Likes 27 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
cuppy Sha.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by robinso01(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
I just hope this guy don't lose his next fight ooo.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by daddytime(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
This Adesanya guy is highly mouthed.

It Costa lot.

This Cuppy case for special like say she no be omo olowo

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by DaddyRochie1642: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Am a big fan and great admirer of Lovely drawn Tattoos.

That guy's tatoos are not Attractive at all. They look like "Dark Patches" on the skin.

He's dark Skinned and he still went to draw grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Millimann: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
This Cuppy sef.... always famzing belt winners.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by osamz007: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
That guy carry SHAA downstairs

Cuppy and fighters sef

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by StandardJohn(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dis girl dey find ready-made guys meanwhile her destiny fit be one guy wey dey hawk gala for lagos hold up.

237 Likes 15 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by wearsandtrends1: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
loops she means smoking LOUD good gyal... u make daddy proud
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by TATALoAlaMu: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmmm. It's plenty

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Denique(f): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
IamD18:

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Openbusiness: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
It COSTA lot.....savage level = Legendary.....kuku keee Costa na grin

46 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Davoneskay(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
This guy na Savage. I swear. "It Costa lot" truly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by jericco1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lol cuppy and big things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ecclesiastes 10:19 - A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Legalcriminal: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Why this girl dey think say only fighter dey get good dick and sabi fuxxk

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by OgbanjeProphet: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bad belle people sha undecided

While we celebrate a champion, someone above is so bitter and busy complaining about his tattoos.

I love DJ Cuppy and her straightforwardness. Nigerian girls should learn the art of initiating friendship with the opposite sex. No be offence to toast a guy.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by ignis: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
v

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Okortor: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pray for grace my people, if he was nobody, cuppy won't av noticed him....... success indeed gat many friends. Strive not to a failure in dz life, no matter what comes ya way. U must overcome n b successful

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by Digitalstarlite: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dis babe want break record...

Please can u tell me d record, from AJ to feature in next DJ for bbn cos DJ Neptune don buy new house from d bbn money I guess...

It hard to hear politician children or well know Nigerian figure children make an hit in naija...

But to confess d babe is trying but am not her fan...don't like her style

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by leaculpa: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am a big fan and great admirer of Lovely drawn Tattoos.

That guy's tatoos are not Attractive at all. They look like "Dark Patches" on the skin.

He's dark Skinned and he still went to draw grin grin
Tattoos were invented by Africans and it's our culture. My grandma & great grandma had tattoos all over their backs.

Europeans considered it uncivilized, yet copied it from Africa and because YOU worship everything they do, you now see tattoos as abnormal & unnatractive to black skin. Sthn dt was invented by ur forefathers.
The brainwash has completed its full cycle on you.

YOU need help.

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by RPG2020(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
This cuddy self where is her daddy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by frankmoney(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wetin do her Ferrari

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by PureGoldh(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
The two just dey shoot their shots anyhow
Re: DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce by ignis: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
In Tecno's voice

Baby pana, dem say u like wahala, I get wahala
dem say u like cassava, I get big cassava

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos) / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.