Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? (361 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by paxonel(m): 6:04am On Dec 20, 2018
now lets use our brain and reason this thing, because
unknown to us, church going in the first place (which is part of all the activities done in churches including tithing) ALL INCLUSIVE, are never ways to worship God anymore talkless of tithing.

We are not saying that church going was abolished, we are saying it is never a way to worship God.

And God who is a spirit is more interested in your worship over physical activities in church buildings.

Today, we worship God in spirit and in truth.

How do we worship God in spirit and in truth?

By simply believing in Christ and get saved that is all. John 3:16

And when you do that, there are absolutely no need for worshipping in buildings called church anymore because these buildings and their pastors and their activities(which include tithing) will all collapse someday, mark my word.
Nothing last on this earth forever.

John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem(temple or church building at jerusalem), worship the Father.

THAT HOUR HAS COME, THE HOUR IS RIGHT NOW AS WE ARE TALKING, SO YOU PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING SENSELESS FIGHT SUPPORTING TITHING BECAUSE WHAT WILL BE WILL SURELY BE, YOU CANT STOP JESUS CHRIST, HE HAS SAID IT AND IT WILL SURELY COME TO PASS.

So you see now, your pastors today are scamming you people big time

Oyedepo, adeboye, kumuyi, Lazarus, all of them.

However, the need to always gather as christians is nothing more than learning the scriptures together and to encourage one another in the faith, anything more than that is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by dollytino4real(f): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2018
it is necessary because it is commandment
Re: Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by paxonel(m): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2018
dollytino4real:
it is necessary because it is commandment
use scriptures please.
You are free to consult your pastor grin

1 Like

Re: Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by dollytino4real(f): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2018
paxonel:
use scriptures please.
You are free to consult your pastor grin
pls I don't need to consult my pastor because am a full time tither go read Malachi 3: i-10
Re: Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by paxonel(m): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2018
dollytino4real:
pls I don't need to consult my pastor because am a full time tither go read Malachi 3: i-10
look for something else, not malachi.
Malachi isn't part of the new covenant.

2 Likes

Re: Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by dollytino4real(f): 6:26am On Dec 20, 2018
paxonel:
look for something else, not malachi.
Malachi isn't part of the new covenant.
but it is among the bible or u tore ur own out
Re: Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by paxonel(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2018
dollytino4real:
no,
Bible comprises of two different books, Torah(which is old testament) and the actual bible(new testament).

Talking about tearing, i did not tear and differenciate them, Christ did.

Matthew 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

The trees there refers to covenants before the new covenant.
The old covenant has been cut down already and tear apart.

Also

Mark 15:38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

The tearing was done a long time ago.

So understand that when you read your bible

2 Likes

Re: Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by adelee777: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2018
dollytino4real:
When last did you sacrifice turtle doves and lambs as burnt offerings? But it is in the bible. Or you tore ur own out?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by Myer(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2023
paxonel:
now lets use our brain and reason this thing, because
unknown to us, church going in the first place (which is part of all the activities done in churches including tithing) ALL INCLUSIVE, are never ways to worship God anymore talkless of tithing.

We are not saying that church going was abolished, we are saying it is never a way to worship God.

And God who is a spirit is more interested in your worship over physical activities in church buildings.

Today, we worship God in spirit and in truth.

How do we worship God in spirit and in truth?

By simply believing in Christ and get saved that is all. John 3:16

And when you do that, there are absolutely no need for worshipping in buildings called church anymore because these buildings and their pastors and their activities(which include tithing) will all collapse someday, mark my word.
Nothing last on this earth forever.

John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem(temple or church building at jerusalem), worship the Father.

THAT HOUR HAS COME, THE HOUR IS RIGHT NOW AS WE ARE TALKING, SO YOU PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING SENSELESS FIGHT SUPPORTING TITHING BECAUSE WHAT WILL BE WILL SURELY BE, YOU CANT STOP JESUS CHRIST, HE HAS SAID IT AND IT WILL SURELY COME TO PASS.

So you see now, your pastors today are scamming you people big time

Oyedepo, adeboye, kumuyi, Lazarus, all of them.

However, the need to always gather as christians is nothing more than learning the scriptures together and to encourage one another in the faith, anything more than that is a scam.

This is apt. And interestingly prophetic.
More Grace to you qnd us all.

1 Like

Re: Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2023
People go just waste their life dey follow one mumu desert god from Israel, smh.

Poverty and poor education is the reason our people carry these imported gods and religions on their head. The false hope and promises in the story book are like a drug to them.

1 Like

Re: Are Church Going And Tithing Necessary? by BXNX: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2023
I wish I could collect back all my tithes and offferings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scriptures To Use In Prayers Against Evil Dreams. (4). / Hell's Rap Bible.. / God Wants Hell To Be Overpopulated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.