Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

How To Cure Phedoephialism ???????????????? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Phedoephialism ???????????????? (567 Views)

How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / How To Cure Apollo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Phedoephialism ???????????????? by playahP(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2010
Pleas who knows how to cure this deadly disease that is turning into an epidemic in Nigeria.
Is not a crime to be a child and i wonder why perverted adults like yerima wanna still Bang kids
Re: How To Cure Phedoephialism ???????????????? by Sissy3(f): 5:09am On Aug 05, 2010
instant castration
Re: How To Cure Phedoephialism ???????????????? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
@poster
there has been pedos since biblical days, i doubt you will find any "cure" for their insanity. its here to stay unfortunately. the best bet would be to kill them but that would certainly not stop others going insane.
Re: How To Cure Phedoephialism ???????????????? by agathamari(f): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
~Sissy~:

instant castration
second
Re: How To Cure Phedoephialism ???????????????? by Manofsteel(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
Chemical castration for serial sex offenders with IM Depo-provera injection has been practiced in many European countiries for decades.
Re: How To Cure Phedoephialism ???????????????? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
i believe in castration but always wondered if that will stop the sick person from having the evil thought to commit these crimes?

just because they cant get it up any longer, doesnt mean that they wont be able to use other "tools" to abuse people and satisfy themselves. i think, the brain has to be fried as well in order to solve the problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Skin Care Guide / Nurses / Cholera:symptoms, Cures And Preventions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.