Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao (15944 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by pally123: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
asuustrike1:

The third pix by the right is who?
So you'll do what?
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by KJBello: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
shineeye1:
Whoever falls on the wrong side of the law must square up to the consequences.
It is however pertinent to say that the mode and manner in which some female students parade themselves can hardly qualify them as innocent victims of sexual harassment! The dressing of many , leave the divide of their private parts clearly outlined. You could vividly ascertain the length, width and approx thickness of the labia of their vigina in the fashion pants which they call clothing. As long as this remains, they will continue to be collaborators of immorality in our various campuses. No law can annul the dangerous drives between unclad opposite sexes that have not had their senses well disciplined.

This is one of the most reasonable responses I have read on this post. Many are just being judgmental as if they were angels who never sinned for once. You are very accurate and apt in your comment and I respect your view. Remember the case of an adulterous woman in the Bible who was brought to Jesus, remember the response Jesus gave them and remember their reaction afterward. As long as we continue to maintain the notion that ladies are weaker vessels, we continue to promote immorality. Sexism is a crime in any society. Call a spade a spade.
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by bmos(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Johnbosco77:

Mumu.........

No no.You are the mumu
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
pally123:
So you'll do what?
There is a reason why I ask. The picture looks like a
consensual between two adult
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by gentledose(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Men should be weary of evil women, they have tempted and destroyed a lot of men and they would destroy more, only God could save us from them and no man is beyond their misery! sorry for your downfall Prof
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Jummy183: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Both parties have their blame to share, some female students also seduce their teachers for marks
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by bmos(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
shineeye1:
It is however pertinent to say that the mode and manner in which some female students parade themselves can hardly qualify them as innocent victims of sexual harassment! The dressing of many , leave the divide of their private parts clearly outlined. You could vividly ascertain the length, width and approx thickness of the labia of their vigina in the fashion pants which they call clothing. As long as this remains, they will continue to be collaborators of immorality in our various campuses. No law can annul the dangerous drives between unclad opposite sexes that have not had their senses well disciplined.

Kudos to this writer. I see what he said as the Remote cause of female student molestation in our campuses
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by pally123: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
asuustrike1:

There is a reason why I ask. The picture looks l like a
consensual between two adult
No naw, that pix doesn't have anything to do with the story. No mind these people
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Icon79(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Many are consensual tho. You'd be surprised how far some "slay queens" can go to pass an exam.

#JustSaying

O pari

sexymoma:
One of my lecturers in school will tell you.. "if i have ever in anyway asked you to lay down so i can pass you please indicate now or you forever keep quiet"
Some of them will prefer their course rep to be a female, so they can easily tell her "bring those assignment to my office"
Some of them will ask for your matric number, save it in their brain, u write their test, What you'll see will be "see me"
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
pally123:
No naw, that pix doesn't have anything to do with the story. No mind these people
Ok
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by lilachiever(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
gentledose:
Men should be weary of evil women, they have tempted and destroyed a lot of men and they would destroy more, only God could save us from them and no man is beyond their misery! sorry for your downfall Prof

Just know that you typed nonsense!!!

You're one of those molesters, may the full wrath of the law fall upon you...
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by ylaa(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
master Rahl, I not only like your reply
but i respect your person.
you are one in a million kind of a man
as a man speaketh, so he is. well done

MasterRahl:
angry
The penis is the most abused & misused organ in the human body. Just like a key can only open one lock, so must the prick stick to one pussy. Unfortunately, the ears of most Nigerian men are for fancy.
It suffices to say that the pricks of most Nigerian men can be likened to a master key that opens all locks. If Prof had restrained his prick and kept it for his wife alone, he wouldn't be spending the next two years behind bars. But who cares? I'm more interested in having a bestseller on Amazon Kindle.

1 Like

Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
ylaa:
master Rahl, I not only like your reply
but i respect your person.
you are one in a million kind of a man
as a man speaketh, so he is. well done

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Zunchi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
shineeye1:

its not their fault that you cannot seem to control your urges bros.. no difference with you and a goat
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:
No difference between this man and those fools having sex with their so called gf .

Nonsense courtship...

Sharia all the way

All of them are having illegal sexual intercourse .

It's a sin.

Get married
Sharia for were?
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

Sharia for were?

Sharia is peaceful.

Illegal sexual intercourse penalty for non married folks is 80 strokes..

You can't die.. Trust me
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Dollypizzle13(f): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
The imprisonment of that man would serve as a lesson to the others!
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Sharia is peaceful.

Illegal sexual intercourse penalty for non married folks is 80 strokes..

You can't die.. Trust me
Not objective, sharia court is in Ilorin and I haven't heard of any of such punishment
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

Not objective, sharia court is in Ilorin and I haven't heard of any of such punishment

That's not Sharia court and they are not practicing sharia.

They are practicing sufi sharia not islam sharia
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

That's not Sharia court and they are not practicing sharia.

They are practicing sufi sharia not islam sharia
My problem with religion exactly....not unified acceptable way of doing things, always having one sect or another
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

My problem with religion exactly....not unified acceptable way of doing things, always having one sect or another

Religion is 1.

Every prophet brought same religion.

Islam..

All those sects.. Ignore them
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Religion is 1.

Islam..

Every religion has sect, Islam has like 4 sects( the ones I can remember).
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=bolinjkezzy post=74028786]
Every religion has sect, Islam has like 4 sects( the ones I can remember).[/quote

No sect in islam bro.

Allah warns against it
Rosul warns against it
Companions of rosul never joined or created any sect
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Abuheekmat post=74028839][/quote]
So it's save to follow the Quran alone and no hadith cos that's where the sect comes from.
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Religion is 1.

Islam..

So its save to follow the Quran alone, because that's where the sect comes from.
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

So its save to follow the Quran alone, because that's where the sect comes from.

Quran and hadith with understanding of the sahabahs.
That's all
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Quran and hadith with understanding of the sahabahs.
That's all
There we go again...reject some hadith, accept some, some not well reported. Reasons I left
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

There we go again...reject some hadith, accept some, some not well reported. Reasons I left

Because of lies by kufar and munafiq ..

We have to go through the chains of narrations ..

It's From chains of narrations that we get to know the lairs..

Daif, fabricated hadith are in nutshell BUSTED!!
Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Because of lies by kufar and munafiq ..

We have to go through the chains of narrations ..

It's From chains of narrations that we get to know the lairs..

Daif, fabricated hadith are in nutshell BUSTED!!
Best of luck to you guys on that.... Not my problem anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 UTME: JAMB Issues Warning To Candidates / UNIZIK Suspends Staff For Allegedly Forging Degree, NYSC Certificate / Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.