Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao (15942 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao by Antichristus: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Halo22:
Haa! I still wonder what the problem is with Afonjas. How can a university don up to level of Prof condescend so low to mess up his reputations in this manner? My issue is not even about his sentence, but what becomes of him after serving his jail term cos it is obvious he would be retrenched.

He’s been suspended indefinitely. He is also a Priest in Ife Diocese. Shameful, I know. Most of them are like that. Just that they haven’t been caught or their bishops who are also criminally minded chose to turn a blind eye to those who have caught pants down. Professor Ogunmodede recently jailed for 40 years for fraud is also a Priest. It’s a SHAME Nigerians still flock to churches despite the fact most church leaders today are wolves in sheep’s clothing.

I’m sure, on serving his time in prison he should be defrocked. No academic institution would offer him employment and no accounting firm would want to offer an ex-prisoner a job, managing their accounts. In summary he’s a DEAD MAN WALKING. He could go back to his village and engage in farming. His accounting skills could serve him well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 UTME: JAMB Issues Warning To Candidates / UNIZIK Suspends Staff For Allegedly Forging Degree, NYSC Certificate / Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.