Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death (457 Views)

True Story Of How An American Woman Who Visited Her Boy Friend In Delta Died / Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of A Man Who Visited Her Mum Weeks After His Death / Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death by PizzleGold(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2018
A Nigerian lady has taken to twitter to share how a man who died in the eastern part of the country visited her mum and others in Lagos 3 weeks after his death.

Twitter user, @IjeomaOgud narrated the story as she was told by her mother.

Read her tweets below:

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/lady-narrates-how-a-man-visited-her-mum-3-weeks-after-his-death/
cc:lalasticlala
cc:mynd44

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death by PizzleGold(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2018

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death by PizzleGold(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2018

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death by carzola(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Once I saw Twitter
I knew it was a lie..

Let me continue
My play with my wife.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death by PizzleGold(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2018
carzola:
Once I saw Twitter
I knew it was a lie..

Let me continue
My play with my wife.

Nobody needs to argue with you since you are an Animal undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death by carzola(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2018
PizzleGold:

look at her dirty face even my gateman wouldn't stoop low to your type.. If you like follow all the kid's you will still be used and dumped las las like your mum.
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death by carzola(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2018
PizzleGold:

your a lunatic on loose
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death by PizzleGold(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
carzola:
look at her dirty face even my gateman wouldn't stoop low to your type.. If you like follow all the kid's you will still be used and dumped las las like your mum.

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Visited Her Mum 3 Weeks After His Death by PurestBoy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
I've heard similar story a year ago

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Transaction Gone Bad / Victor Oye Is A Habitual Cocaine User, Rants Obiano’s Aide / Snake Kills Man While Tapping Palm Fruits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.