Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra (29368 Views)

Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
1Sharon:
Anambala again?
Naso we see am o my sister.
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Mccullum: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
believe me you won't enter 2019...... someone jst lost his life....you are here typing rubbish

Are you God?

Stop talking like creator!
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Anubiri(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ayoswit:
Such an handsome young man. Whoever murdered him shall know no peace.

Such some handsome young man.
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Asshurbanipall: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
The fulani massacre in Enugu state happening is the highest form of insecurity. Ugwuanyi would rather cry than lift a finger.

Asshurbanipal:
Insecurity on the rise in anambra. Obiano should do something
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Enemyofpeace: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Igbos have turned to Fulani herdsmen
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by wink2015(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Zenithsblog:
The Anambra State Police Command has launched manhunt for the killers of a young pastor in Okpoko area of Onitsha.

Spokesperson for the command, SP Haruna Mohammed, who confirmed the incident said that a complaint at Okpoko division stated that on the December 18, at about 4am, three unknown men scaled the fence of Christ Holy church located at No 30 Orumba Street Okpoko and forcefully entered the room of the Assistant Pastor one Justice Nonso Njigbo, 26 years and inflicted a deep matchete cut on his fore head, shot and injured him on the left thigh and made away with phones of the occupants.

Police detectives attached to Okpoko Division visited the scene and rushed the victim to St.Charles Boromeo hospital were he was confirmed dead on arrival.
The corpse was deposited in the same hospital morgue for autopsy while effort is being intensified to apprehend the assailants and bring them to Justice.

https://zenithnaija.com/26-year-old-assistant-pastor-brutally-murdered-inside-church-in-anambra/

WHY ATTACK SUCH A POOR BUT GROWING MAN OF GOD.
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Enemyofpeace: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ayoswit:
Such an handsome young man. Whoever murdered him shall know no peace.
make I bring Vaseline?
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by madjune(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
How could this young boy ever wrong anybody to warrant such brutal death?

This act is plain evil.
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
ylaa:
MIND WHAT YOU SAY TO THE DEAD
HE was not just a mere man
but a man of God.
Man of God? you say? who made him man of God?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
maybe he was A crooked pastor, Either he fuvked his members wives or he stole too much thithe and donations from them
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by mozona(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
why?
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Neddyogu(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
believe me you won't enter 2019...... someone jst lost his life....you are here typing rubbish

Kai! Are u God? Habaa!
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by AlhajaChinyere: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Reason the ghastly loud mouthed flat heads are running helter skelter away from their homeland.

Pity!
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Ategberoson(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:

Shut up you are not God you might be the one to face that fate

Your kinsmen do say more than that. if you people don't caution una self, you should expect more

r I p to him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by TheRealOwner(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:

But he's absolutely right. This was an assassination and only someone who had enough info on the deceased could have done this (either by hiring hitmen or doing the job himself). Given the age of the dead and the nature of his occupation, the people closest to him are most likely fellow Igbo's.

See beyond sentiments and look at the possible scenarios here
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by jaymee0(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:

Believe you?!? How can you say that? YOU BE GOD?
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:

Ozubulu
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by Prompto: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
If this was to happen in the West the Biafrans would have flocked the thread with their unrelenting senselessbess messed up with extreme foolishness.
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by mvem(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
...igbos claim the Hausa Man is there problem but I haven't seen any tribe that hate themselves like the igbos...if you like say it's not true... One of the reasons igbos don't end up having things that favour them is that they hardly do things together unlike other tribes ...abi this is Xmas, we will hear more of this deaths in your land and somehow you will blame it on buhari

1 Like

Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by TruthinAction: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Get into the supernatural and you will never be a victim.
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by zedman1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
TruthinAction:
Get into the supernatural and you will never be a victim.
I'm sure he preached the same to his congregation, in other words you're saying he wasn't in the 'supernatural' that was why he was a victim right? Peter, Paul, Philip and all others who have died brutally after Jesus weren't into the supernatural too. This is how we think these days. Wehdone Superman.
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by frozen70(f): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
Why all this careless killing

A small guy like this just wasted his life because of things of this world

Too bad

If you are innocent, attack ehm one by one till they come over where you are
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by TruthinAction: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
zedman1:
I'm sure he preached the same to his congregation, in other words you're saying he wasn't in the 'supernatural' that was why he was a victim right? Peter, Paul, Philip and all others who have died brutally after Jesus weren't into the supernatural too. This is how we think these days. Wehdone Superman.

We don't all preach the same thing or believe the same thing. Most Pastors today are scammers.
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by DURU78(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
RIP MAN OF GOD.WE SHALL MISS YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS IN MUSIC IN CHC INT'L. THE KILLERS WILL PAY FOR THEIR CRIME
Re: Pastor Justice Nonso Njigbo Murdered In Church In Anambra by NKOE64: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
WE ARE BACK FOR XMAS WINNING...BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..NO SCAM AND NO COMPLANNING..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP
TruthinAction:

We don't all preach the same thing or believe the same thing. Most Pastors today are scammers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Found Drugs In A Sealed Golden Morn Pack (Photos, Video) / Angry Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Delta (Graphic) / Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.