Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Wedding Will Surprise The World – Actress Belinda Effah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wedding Will Surprise The World – Actress Belinda Effah (1090 Views)

Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Will Surprise The World – Actress Belinda Effah by 9jahotvibes(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Multiple award winning actress and entrepreneur Belinda Effah hit the limelight in 2011 after she starred in Tales of Eve and ever since she has never looked back. In this interview, the CEO of Favour Right Foods speaks on career and her dreams

OPEN THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE

https://9jahotvybes.com/my-wedding-will-surprise-the-world-actress-belinda-effah/

Re: My Wedding Will Surprise The World – Actress Belinda Effah by datyrone(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
wedding is a one day memorable event marriage is a lifelong contract...
optimize your priorities young lady

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Will Surprise The World – Actress Belinda Effah by Peterdreddblog(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nice faith
Re: My Wedding Will Surprise The World – Actress Belinda Effah by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin is this happening after your 500 men body count cheesy I'm not understanding olosho shocked please explain

96 dollars verified Nigerian Adsense available for sale
Re: My Wedding Will Surprise The World – Actress Belinda Effah by duduade: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na you know..

Nigerians have more pressing matters to attend to
Re: My Wedding Will Surprise The World – Actress Belinda Effah by goodnewscliff(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ur wedding cannever suprise us...... We re Nigerians
...who ur long over due wedding help grin grin angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Fans Reacts As Yung 6ix Accuses M.I Abaga Of 'stealing' His Lyrics / Dear Upcoming Artist / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigerian Universities: Their Symbols, How They Started, Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.