Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible (931 Views)

The Crippled Man Who Dedicated His Child In Delta State Has Been Shown Mercy / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by ediko5(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
I hardly comment on most so-called celebrities matters but i came across this Bible verse that really touched me.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by DeSepiero(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
They're hypocrites. Watch them bring up sermon of 'grace' and 'abolished law' when you question them. They'll never heed to it but they'll gladly and greedily enforce tithe which is from the same book of Deuteronomy.

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by mercenary: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Old testament
Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin pastors are dirty criminals and a disgrace to our society undecided they all need to be bured down tongue

We now have a 96 dollars 5 years old Nigerian Adsense for sale
Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by ShySteady(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Quite unfortunate!
Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by HigherEd: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
We are not under the Law. Christ died for all including children born out of wedlock. You guys should quit being hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by CodeTemplar: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
So no character born outside wedlock in bible enter the congregation of the Lord?
Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by LordReed(m): 1:10am On Dec 21, 2018
Because basterds have green blood and eyes in their teeth. This god is a truly cruel god.
Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by spongeisback: 5:02am On Dec 21, 2018
No! Prior to the law, Abraham sent his bastard away. Since Abraham is our father and we must tithe because he tithed we MUST uphold this scripture.

You can't pick and choose what Christ died for.

HigherEd:
We are not under the Law. Christ died for all including children born out of wedlock. You guys should quit being hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by enilove(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2018
spongeisback:
No! Prior to the law, Abraham sent his bastard away. Since Abraham is our father and we must tithe because he tithed we MUST uphold this scripture.

You can't pick and choose what Christ died for.

Ishmael was not a bastard :

Genesis 21:13 KJV
And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.
Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by spongeisback: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
enilove:

And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

You can't pick and choose. All bastards are someone's "seed".

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by Ranchhoddas: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
You did not see "money answereth all things" in that your Bible abi?
Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by ediko5(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
HigherEd:

May God have mercy on you. I pray you give birth to bastard children that's if you don't have one or you are even one.

Meanwhile, tell your pastor to promote giving birth to a child out of wedlock because of your claims.

Be Wise!
Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by ediko5(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lalasticlala help me push this for many Nigerians to read.
Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by Omudia11: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Do you know the old testament (Judaism) also says about adulterers, thieves etc? Or you just want to pick a part that suites you.

Look, we are Christians not Jews. Christianity has nothing to do with the verse above.
ediko5:
I hardly comment on most so-called celebrities matters but i came across this Bible verse that really touched me.

Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by Anas09: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
mercenary:
Old testament
Meaning?

Why aren't you having sex with your parents or siblings? It's also old testament.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by Anas09: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
HigherEd:
Where does this 'We are not under the law' come from any time someone misbehaves? The Lord Jesus didn't not abolish the law o. See what He says here.

Matthew 5:17-18 "Don't suppose for a minute that I have come to demolish the Scriptures— either God's Law or the Prophets. I'm not here to demolish but to complete. I am going to put it all together, pull it all together in a vast panorama. God's Law is more real and lasting than the stars in the sky and the ground at your feet. Long after stars burn out and earth wears out, God's Law will be alive and working.. The Message Bible.

Let us stop this 'Its old testament' excuses.
Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by Anas09: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
enilove:

The Bible called him a bastard that is why is rejected to enter the presence of God.

Giving him material blessings does not mean he was accepted.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible by Anas09: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Omudia11:
Do you know the old testament (Judaism) also says about adulterers, thieves etc? Or you just want to pick a part that suites you.

Look, we are Christians not Jews. Christianity has nothing to do with the verse above.
Fight with The Lord Jesus about this;

Matthew 5:17-18
"Don't suppose for a minute that I have come to demolish the Scriptures— either God's Law or the Prophets. I'm not here to demolish but to complete. I am going to put it all together, pull it all together in a vast panorama. God's Law is more real and lasting than the stars in the sky and the ground at your feet. Long after stars burn out and earth wear out, God's Law will be alive and working.

Matthew 5:19-20 "Trivialize even the smallest item in God's Law and you will only have trivialized yourself. But take it seriously, show the way for others, and you will find honor in the kingdom. Unless you do far better than the Pharisees in the matters of right living, you won't know the first thing about entering the kingdom.

Is He referring to the Jews or His followers here?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of Nazareth/Nigeria? Jesus And T.B. Joshua / If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve / Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.