Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) (51529 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Christmas may be few days away from now but that did not stop Super Eagles midfielder, Mikel Obi and his partner, Olga from bringing the season home early.

He took to his IG page to share a video of himself and his twin daughters, Ava and Mia decorating the Christmas tree in their home.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/mikel-obi-and-his-twin-daughters-decorate-christmas-tree-home.html

12 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Beautiful home...money is good.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by oluwatosink: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Keep choping life mikel obi.. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
go work well don family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by duduade: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Beautiful..

When you dedicated to keeping your family happy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Awwwwwww

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by keryj(f): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Family is everything kiss

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Sunofgod(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
He needs to get married and stop deceiving himself.....

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
God shocked....see money everywhere...
Poverty die,die,die,die,die...

Have you die.....GOD THANK YOU...

33 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Give them Igbo names, Russian ass licker.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
As you decorate ur own house don't forget to decorate your father's own. Let the love spread around....

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by kingzjay(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chai... These ones are free from the influence of Jubrin and Ganduje....

I blame Buhari for this Christmas tree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by johnp2(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
You See what an talking about??

I was told Dangote uncle give him money to start his business, now my problem is, each time I flash my uncle, he flash me back five times and still use his wife phone text me """please send him credit"""���

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Family sweet pass
God bless my family

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by aadoiza: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
I sight Marylin Monroe. What a lovely she was.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sunofgod:
He needs to get married and stop deceiving himself.....
Is it ur marriage?? Haba u sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
money is good

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin

Enjoy
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
BEAUTIFUL family.......

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by kingzjay(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Give them Igbo names, Russian ass licker.
You mean names like 'Jubrin'?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Athena4: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Marilyn Moroe. Me likey...Obi like good thing o.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Adesam09(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hmm...
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by pheyikemi: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
So he's a fan of Marilyn Monroe (Nooman Jeanne) from Elton John's - candle in the wind. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by Donmorph1991(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good father things, contact me for your cocoa and cashew supplier

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by fiercehillz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na belle pikin for dey tey.
Kids grow so fast and intelligently these days...nice home by the way

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by momodub: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Really xmas tree scent nice for people that like natural tree not all those plastic tree I 'll up load my natural tree soon smells nice
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by PStacks(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Even the Bible says Money Answereth All things

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by millionboi2: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Boredom
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Cute family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demba Ba Suffers A Broken Leg (photos, Video) / France Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (2 - 0) On 14th December 2022 / Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.