Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations (51551 Views)

Shakira, Pique To ‘separate And The Reason They Have Not Married Each Other. / Long Term Relationship Sets To End As Shakira, Pique Ready To Part Ways. / Shakira At Camp Nou To Watch As Pique Lift La Liga Trophy (2) (3) (4)

Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by HonNL: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shakira and Gerard Pique have split, the Colombian singer and Barcelona star have confirmed.

The pair, whose relationship began in 2010, have two sons together, Milan and Sasha.

A brief statement, released by the singer’s communication agency, confirmed: “We regret to confirm that we are parting ways. For the well-being of our children, who are our highest priority, we ask that you respect their privacy. Thank you for your understanding.”

It comes after the Barcelona defender, who won the World Cup with Spain in 2010, was allegedly caught in bed with another woman.

It has been reported that the couple have been living separately for a few weeks after Pique was kicked out of their family home. According to Spanish outlet El Periodico , he has been staying in a bachelor pad and has been living a "party lifestyle" since the split.

Further reports claim the Spain international has been frequenting nightclubs with team-mate Riqui Puig and his group of friends, often returning home as late as two or three in the morning.

Claims that the woman with whom he had allegedly cheated was the mother of Barcelona teammate Gavi are false.

Shakira hinted at disharmony between the pair in her latest hit 'Te Felicito' with Rauw Alejandro, with the 45-year-old singing: "To complete you I broke into pieces; I was warned, but I didn't listen; I realised that yours is false; it was the drop that overflowed the glass; Don't tell me you're sorry, that sounds sincere, but I know you well and I know you're lying."

Pique's football at Barcelona has recently been in question due to a succession of injury issues - although he still managed to make 39 appearances for the Blaugrana in 2021-22.

However, according to reports in Spain he has no intention of hanging up his boots yet and still has two years left on his deal at Camp Nou. The 35-year-old has been tipped as a future club president.

SOURCE

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Karlovych: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
shocked shocked 45 year old!! At least they were never married so they are free to split and move on with their lives.

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Alphafeezay(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Chai, wetin men want sef abi wetin women want?

This life sha

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by ojun50(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
The prink and toto na bullet in human skin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Obakoolex(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Waist alone cannot keep a man grin

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Earlystar698(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na white people way, divorce up and down like say tomorrow no dey... In the beginning man and woman are to lash together for a certain period of time and everyone will find his or her square roots when you come back to your right sense cheesy

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Righthussle: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
African women should learn this. Your marriage must not last. If it's going well, fine ; if it's not, leave.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by inoki247: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
lol dem no marry before dem dey cohabitate like all doz student couples life ni undecided undecided

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Mykelslim: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
The old t.oto don tire Pique.grin
See front abeg no be do or die affair

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Pidginwhisper: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pique na Gavi stepfather grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
With those beautiful children ??

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Sacchi1162(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cheating on Shakira... I really want to see who he cheated on her with

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by okomile(f): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Freedom is sweet

Marriage na scam jor

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by SegunBABA007(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
this is why it is called showbiz

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Iphone5: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Useless Barca Footballer

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by omoredia: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
The problem is that we have become too wise to obey God. Let's see how far we can go then.

#supportomoredia4president

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by RedpillAnalyst: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
omoredia:
The problem is that we have becoming too wise to obey God

Nothing new here guys. Another romantic story end in trash. Modern dating and romance is scam. 99% failure rate in less than 20years.

Even arranged marriage stats is not this bad.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by 9jaBloke: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Men
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by nony43(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
It is a shame
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by VaginaMiners: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vagina Miners of afghanEASTERN sef

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by ubreal(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
I baby when you dance like that
you make a woman go mad!!!

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Iamajala: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
That name is a reminder of “hips don’t lie”

I never really knew that she could dance like this (hey)
She make a man wants to speak Spanish
¿Cómo se llama? (Sí), bonita (sí)
Mi casa, su casa (Shakira, Shakira)
Oh, baby, when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise (sí) and keep on (sí)
Reading the signs of my body (uno, dos, tres, cuatro)
I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie (no fighting)
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see, baby, this is perfection?
Hey, girl, I can see your body moving
And it's driving me crazy
And I didn't have the slightest idea
Until I saw you dancing (yeah)
And when you walk up on the dance floor
Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl (just move)
And everything so unexpected, the way you right and left it
So you can keep on shaking it (let's go)

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Lovelife433(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
They never married, just a fvcking mate. They are free to go there separate ways.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Brainjotting: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hhmm, who would have thought, these two will go seperate ways. They were good together, she always attend his matches to cheer him up anytime he is playing. Well what do I know.

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by wolesmile(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's bound to happen. Shakira is 10years older than him. He is bound to always want to explore fresh, younger holes.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
See this ones...

Were they even married?

These are just two people tired of fvcking each other and living as a couple.

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by xynerise: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Normal...Next!!

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by oluwasegun007(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na one person chop breakfast amongst them.
Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by AndroBlaze: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
All these celebrity hookups that were obviously doomed from the onset.

Re: Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations by Success900(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2022

Nigeria Vs Tunisia: International Friendly (1 - 1) On 13th October 2020 / Eden Hazard And His Family At His Unveil In Real Madrid / Barcelona Signs Philippe Coutinho From Liverpool For £142 Million