Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) (51839 Views)

LMC Clarifies Timing In Katsina United Vs Remo Stars Match / NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
stevedre:

The environment and attire is unprofessional for a top division club in Nigeria.
There is no difference between the posted pictures and the Nigerian ones. So far that machine is available in a location an ECG test can commence.
I like the comment that said “so far injection dey, anywhere na hospital”. The person was right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by ndamajiyebobrax: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Are you kidding me? This is most appalling. I honestly reserve any further comment in respect of this national embarrassment.
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
CastedDude:
Nigerians have lashed out on a football club after releasing pictures of some players undergoing medicals. 

Katsina United football club shared pictures of Super Eagles goalkeeper, Ikechukwu Ezenwa and some players undergoing medicals ahead of next season Nigeria professional football league, and Nigerians can't stop talking about the poor medical facility and service from the club.

See the reactions below.

Meanwhile, Ezenwa who left Enyimba of Aba, Abia state at the end of last year after his one-year contract with the Club ended - completed his medicals on Thursday, before signing all the necessary paper works with the Changi Boys (Katsina United) ahead of the new season.

Ezenwa was part of the Super Eagles team to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia but didn’t not make any appearance on the pitch.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/katsina-united-football-club-releases-pictures-of-players-undergoing-medicals.html

Scenes of Flash photography Should have been added..
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by femi4: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Abatemtem:
To the idiots complaining about wires, that's ECG being done and I don't know any other way it's been done
A stubborn illiterate .....that's what you are. You lack exposure, no doubt!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
dannybomb:

The players ain't complaining though

And u wonder why they claim age when they finally escape this hell hole
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
The cooler at the 2nd pics is it for ice Block or for cold water

1 Like

Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by abimbola74(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Which nepa official did dis wiring got me laughing
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by dracosith(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
But sincerely, is there any hope for Nigeria?

This isn't funny

No
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Fashfresh(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Conceptman: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
are we still under the colonial Masters? Tata naija
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na wa o

.08142968527 please call my landlord and insult him for me

2 Likes

Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Happyfela(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Suffer dey Africa Kakaraka, This pictures Got me Laughing like Im on Laughing GAS...Oh my Ribs
Comic Relief
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
dracosith:

No

I thought as much!
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Thatdopekelly:

Lol, please how do I get this emoji?
text gimme emoji of plenty teeth to 0000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Famocious(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
baliyubla:
If Ronaldo can do it, Ezenwa and co can. Naija we hail thee. grin grin grin grin

This is called stress ECG ...
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by tnktosin(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
baliyubla:
If Ronaldo can do it, Ezenwa and co can. Naija we hail thee. grin grin grin grin

This exact same facility (GE stress ECG threadmill) used by Ronaldo is right here in Nigeria. They just opt for cheap services grin

2 Likes

Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by obinna58(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
odoobet:
Merry xmas to us all . it feels good to win , Congrats to all my yesterday subscribers , winning is our right , Dm me or whatsapp to be part of the winnings today .
We all know how badly africans want to help each other
So kind to even advertising
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Famocious(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
CastedDude:
Nigerians have lashed out on a football club after releasing pictures of some players undergoing medicals. 

Katsina United football club shared pictures of Super Eagles goalkeeper, Ikechukwu Ezenwa and some players undergoing medicals ahead of next season Nigeria professional football league, and Nigerians can't stop talking about the poor medical facility and service from the club.

See the reactions below.

Meanwhile, Ezenwa who left Enyimba of Aba, Abia state at the end of last year after his one-year contract with the Club ended - completed his medicals on Thursday, before signing all the necessary paper works with the Changi Boys (Katsina United) ahead of the new season.

Ezenwa was part of the Super Eagles team to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia but didn’t not make any appearance on the pitch.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/katsina-united-football-club-releases-pictures-of-players-undergoing-medicals.html

Why not doing these ECGs on a good couch not this horrible looking matterase..

Their medical is not complete without a stress ECG and ECHO...at least FMC Katsina has a good cardiology unit where these tests can be done.
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by BeiFangLaye(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
9ja my country grin
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Shikena(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
After 16 good years of PDP...
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Look at UPS being used to power the equipment. grin grin grin
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by busvator(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
o ga o, this nigeria worst fa
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Omonoba1: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
okwabayi:

There is no difference between the posted pictures and the Nigerian ones. So far that machine is available in a location an ECG test can commence.
I like the comment that said “so far injection dey, anywhere na hospital”. The person was right.
poverty has changed this one's mentality.

1 Like

Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by DIMIZZY1: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Adonbilivit This is shocking mehn
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by mudiana(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
But sincerely, is there any hope for Nigeria?

This isn't funny
none at all.
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
hahahaha, funny, they are the ones that want to play football na.
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
We have a long way To go
Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by Miggs(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ezenwa looks so unfit

1 Like

Re: Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) by adelacuna(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Things you see in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.