Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo (25981 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today / Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by lovdoc: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua (born December 21, 1985), professionally known by her stage name Seyi Shay (pronounced Shay-yee Shay), is a
Nigerian-based singer, songwriter and actress.

Shay was born and raised in Tottenham, London, England, to Nigerian parents.Her mother was from Northern Nigeria and her father is a native of Ife . She has two elder brothers and an older sister and they were raised by their single mother.Shay grew up in a religious setting and felt like a single child during her adolescence. She started visiting Nigeria when she was two years old, and eventually attended the Command High School in Maryland, Lagos. She went back to London to complete her undergraduate studies. Her interest in music was influenced by members of her household.

She celebrates her birthday today as she turns 33, she shares an epic throwback photo of 16 years ago to show gratitude to God.

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/seyi-shay-celebrates-33rd-birthday.html

See throwback and recent photos:

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by lovdoc: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by money121(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by inoki247: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
she don be like Panla Fish since memorial.... see as she dey force her sef to show her camel Toe buh still I can't see any..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by babyfaceafrica: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
nansense!!
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by semasir: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Northern mum and Southern father?

That's good for her

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by Basitelo1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
My Crush
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
2015 Throwback

14 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by SocialJustice: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Big boobs will look great on her.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by kunleweb: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
inoki247:
she don be like Panla Fish since memorial.... see as she dey force her sef to show her camel Toe buh still I can't see any..

You be real inoki

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by ERORR404(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
semasir:
Northern mum and Southern father?

That's good for her
My mum was from edo(south) and my dad is from adamawa(north) so what's the big deal in her's undecided

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by jaxxy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
The gal can sing and dance. Hbd

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Happy Birthday to the damsel. It's happening live @Sagamu, Abeokuta interchange.

*BERRY COURT, SAGAMU*

Berry Court Sagamu Abeokuta Interchange, It is strategically position within the business/industrial hub of Sagamu interchange, around the new industrial hub of Ogun state where massive projects, industries and road constructions are currently on going.

Title: C of O

*Price & Size*
600sqm: NGN850,000

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
- Nestle Nig. Plc
- Interfact Beverages Plc
- New Makun City
- Flower Gate

*ESTATE FACILITIES*
- Perimeter Fence with
- Gate House with security personnel
- Estate Electric Transformer
- Good road network
- Drainage System
- Water supply facilities
- Recreational Centre

Just a click away:

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by juniior(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Once a ____ always a _____ ( fill in the blanks) grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by jubrilELsudan: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Back in the day when I used to fvck her brains out and cum in her ear.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by Kingsleydr(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Been a hoe from birth... succesfull/ high class runs girl

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by TBIZZY(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
E don tey wet im craze start.
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by netsurfer01(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
juniior:
Once a ____ always a _____ ( fill in the blanks) grin grin

"Hoe" "Hoe" grin
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by PapaAdanna: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
She Sabi sing
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by semasir: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nothing so big in the deal but I envy those relationships because I hardly see them. I love the crossbreeding especially

ERORR404:

My was from edo(south) and my dad is from adamawa(north) so what's the big deal in her's undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by Joseunlimited(f): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
She no too fine sef

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by powalez: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
my day one crush,we December born rock! hbd dear,I can spend my last Kobo to have this damsel grace my bed
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by Sixaxis: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
See wetin vector dey yansh ohh!!
She sweet die
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by Foodforthought: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
The queen of seduction herself. This lady's dance moves are always sexually provocative

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by kestolove95(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dix girl with small ynash
Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by letsfarmnigeria: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
HBD WISHING YOU THE BEST ON YOUR CELEBRATION

THATS WHY ITS TIME YOU RELAX AND LEARN FARMING FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME SEE PICS AND VIDEOS FROM FARM ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS ALL FOR FREE SIMPLY LOG ON TO LETSFARMNIGERIA..COM FOR FREE

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by Uyi168: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lekpa gehz toto can wide....

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo by omoteacher(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Happy birthday to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) / Mary Timms Dazzles In Creative African Photos / Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.