Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart (34321 Views)

Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / Private Screening Of Genevieve Nnaji‘s 'Lionheart' Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Edgarated(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Igbo Amaka grin
======
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

2: “Thinking of buying luxury goods from eBay UK? Our UK team can pick up your goods from the seller and arrange delivery to Lagos”
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
cool
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by PapaAdanna: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:
grin ugly old frogs that is all I see

We now have a verified Nigerian Adsense for sale

You real need sense to add, or else
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Drekaz(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:

Just like the Adsense you sell...you need one urself. You definitely need to add more sense to ur life.
Tueh!
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by vicdonis: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:

Are you alright..... Ugly old frogs verified Nigeria Adsense for sale
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by 1972xy: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Adorable Lady. My desire. Now i know who you looked like. You are your father carbon copy. I love you.
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by CloudResident(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmm I still recognize her. Mrs Nnaji AKA Mrs. Energy due to the way she beat us back then in my primary school AHCPS Aguda S/lere in the mid eighties.
God don bless you but I wish you long life ma'am.
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Dedetwo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
She is not beautifool like befour again, her breasts have digest

Old age takes no for answer.
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Dedetwo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow1:

If you were half as good looking as of one her legs. you would have blown the hell wide open.
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Dayoara: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Halley Berry of Nollyhood
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by royalcode: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Genny looks pregnant. Kind of obvious that the ruffles at the midriff is meant to conceal something protruding. Just my observation.
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Trexnemesis(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
sammyuche:

Look at you calling a classy and wealthy family ugly. May God give u money bro

No. I no go say amen. Na bad and evil person im be.
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by bizzibodi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Chuckwu Abiama has favoured her give her fine face, while other sisters look like mbaise masquarades.
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by SaturnNick(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
It will be good to see her husband there too. Love you Gene!
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by yabatown: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
She is not beautifool like befour again, her breasts have digest

This is the worst dress I have seen Genevieve wearing
It makes her breasts like slippers
It makes her stomach protuding.

It gives her bad shape and make her legs too short.
I believe she can do better.
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Dedetwo(m): 2:27am On Dec 22, 2018
SaturnNick:
It will be good to see her husband there too. Love you Gene!

Who gives a ratass about a husband?
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by SaturnNick(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Dedetwo:

Who gives a ratass about a husband?
It does make a great difference dude (psychologically, emotionally etc). Btw, you must be a girl.
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by MsFaith: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2018
duduade:
The daughter nko
I guess the first young lady on the left of the first picture.
Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by DjTboy(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Oritsefemi, Pasuma, Teni thrill Ibadan audience at Trophy Lager Big Bang concert at Trophy Lager Big Bang concert
Oritsefemi

It was an electrifying experience for Ibadan for consumers of Trophy Lager, a brand from the stable of International Breweries and fans of Oritsefemi, Pasuma Wonder, Slimcase Artquake, Taye Currency and Teni, as they were hosted to an enthralling concert at The Palms Shopping Mall, Ibadan in Oyo State. The concert was organized to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Trophy Lager brand, which is widely accepted as the Honourable beer and referred to as the pride of the Southwest, owing to the fact that it is deeply rooted in the region’s socio-cultural values and loved by consumers because of its distinctive taste and quality.Tagged ‘Honourable Concert’, the event drew a mammoth crowd, who came to party and got refreshed with the beer brand, which was more than available at the venue of the concert. The audience was not disappointed as the artistes rocked them with their hit songs, reeling them out one after the other, while the audience sang and dance along.
Read more https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/oritsefemi-pasuma-teni-thrill-ibadan.html

Re: Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart by Cons123: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2018
They are fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo) / Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.