Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God (27718 Views)

Borrow Money From China & Pay Nnamdi Kanu - Daddy Freeze Tells FG (Video) / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Ubdavis(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
The truth is that many clergy men know the truth but bluntly refuse to say for obvious reasons .
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kylekent59:
To travel from Lagos to east is 9k, how come?

It was 3,500 as at november but why the sudden increase?

They said Christmas period.

Many Christians will go to hell, what does Christmas has to do with skyrocketing price of TP.

Christmas day is a memorable day, that a great one was born to save many souls from eternal death.

Christmas is not a day you use to steal from people by increasing prices of goods/products.

You are a very sick murderphucker you hear me?
So it's Christians that are increasing the price of goods & services? Ode
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by SAMBARRY: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
StarUp:
Daddy Freeze, after all that your analysis, if we no chop Christmas rice, wetin we gain?
no mind am.e know everything, na why e no became professor. Meanwhile he can even tell us who born Mary but I don't give a fok,when its Xmas,he can go to work while I devour my fried chicken because its a sin if I don't eat Xmas jollof rice..Mr itk freeze.

Moreover someone needs to tell him to keep his boring opinion to himself. He's fast loosing respect. Okunrin okin sebe rojo.old chatter box.at least I remembered he repeated this same line last year

He needs to understand that he cannot make people believed or practice what they don't want to.just the same way you take a horse to drink water but cannot force it to drink
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by planetx: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quotea author=SenKingsley post=74057513]Freeze give your biblical back-up or keep quiet.[/quote]Jeremiah 10 1-5
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by planetx: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quotea author=SenKingsley post=74057513]Freeze give your biblical back-up or keep quiet.

Jeremiah 10 1-5
Hear the word which the Lord speaks to you, O house of Israel. Thus says the Lord: Do not learn the way of the Gentiles; do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven, for the Gentiles are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are futile; for one cuts a tree from the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with nails and hammers so that it will not topple. They are upright, like a palm tree and they cannot speak; they must be carried, because they cannot go by themselves.

That is the bible warning against the Christmas tree.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by wealth2al(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
What's diswan saying?? sad high on ape shiii
read your Bible ma'am... Christ wasn't born on December 25th it's just a tradition that we borrowed as Christians.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by PotatoSalad(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ogaga87:

My guy there is nothing to read..

Daddy Freeze is Mr nobody, and he cannot change tradition..

If he is not OK with Christianity, he should leave us alone, we are not complaining..

The worst thing any man can ever do is to make judgement for GOD...

DADDY FREEZE go mad for long time
See your life.
All my life I never knew about what he said until now.
He's opening your eyes to reality and you chose to be blindfolded.
Continue
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Mpanyi: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Angelfrost:

Please, stop ranting... He is neither wrong, nor heretical... Christmas was, is, and will always be a Catholic (Not even Christian) celebration with pagan roots. Even the pope knows this.
I am not a fan of Freeze (Don't know him, and not interested), but the truth is not subject to personal validation.

What do you know? Don't you know that days of the week were days for worshipping different gods. Maybe you and freeze should stop existing on these days before I reply you and Freeze properly.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by InvertedHammer: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
/
Sadly enough, Freeze is right.

It is a holiday. Enjoy it. That's all.

/

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Ogaga87(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
PotatoSalad:

See your life.
Continue

Leave am for me.. I prefer the blindness

As for you, kindly move to the next religion of choice, beside, salvation na personal

See me see wahala O

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Newbielearner(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kylekent59:
To travel from Lagos to east is 9k, how come?

It was 3,500 as at november but why the sudden increase?

They said Christmas period.

Many Christians will go to hell, what does Christmas has to do with skyrocketing price of TP.

Displaying ignorance in the public. Na wa o

Christmas day is a memorable day, that a great one was born to save many souls from eternal death.

Christmas is not a day you use to steal from people by increasing prices of goods/products.

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by sanfranka2(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Angelfrost:

Please, stop ranting... He is neither wrong, nor heretical... Christmas was, is, and will always be a Catholic (Not even Christian) celebration with pagan roots. Even the pope knows this.
I am not a fan of Freeze (Don't know him, and not interested), but the truth is not subject to personal validation.

and please try and close your gutter, senseless fool, which truth are you preaching, you are either a witness or a fool. this heaven we will all get there and if I did not see you in heaven, I will come down to hell to find you and if I find you there I will add fuel to your body so that you will burn more... fool
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by shugatee(f): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Am i the only one who think this mr freeze is losing his mind?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Well, Whether it is Jesus that was born, or Nimrod, or Zeus, or any of the Ancient Gods, all I know is that we must eat better rice, kill chicken or goat or any animal and cook better stew, and even if you can not afford to kill 'animals' then you buy from those who have 'killed' the animals and package them nicely for sale.

By the way, do not feel bad that an animal was murdered just to be 'eaten' by you, cos even at Christmas, millions of animals will be murdered and their blood will be ''spilled" on Earth after washing the blood off our beloveth 'meat'.

If you do not know why the Birth Date of Nimrod was converted in every Human aeon, or Human Era to fit the Major Religions or 'LifeStyle' of the masses, such that millions of animals are killed on that day, then worry not about the Gods or the animals either.

Cos Earth needs these blood, it is a sacrifice that must be performed to pay for existence of Spirit as a 3D Avatar.

Those who partake in Christmas are participating in an Ancient Ritual for the Gods, and it is good, it is just that they do not know the details of the animals sacrifice and as such consented to it, 'Indirectly" via Christianism. Either way, consent has been given and accepted. Religions are the new Paganism in this these few centuries. And it is Good, very good.

Merry Christmas and Enjoy your Ritual.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
For once this freezer repair man is right. Christmas has nothing to do with God or Christianity... But we all know that already except ur still a baby undecided

But we celebrate it anyways sort of like an end of year shît

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by able20(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
PotatoSalad:

See your life.
Continue
If the jokes freeze is posting on social media has opened your eyes to reality, then you are damaging your brain.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by OLUWABIG(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
jomoh:
Paganism found a way to survive for centuries and despite all the information available human being still celebrate paganism disguised under Christianity.

Satan has a very strong hold on humans.

I seek refuge with Allah against shytan the accursed.

look at your self seeking refuge from Satan how does that sound to you

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by sirBLUNT: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Freeze reminds me of one of my old book of the great Annunaki dynasty....

Finalboss don't you think freeze is already on the red pill?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
IT WAS IN ROME THAT THE UNHOLY MARRIAGE BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND PAGANISM TOOK PLACE AND ALL KINDS OF PAGAN TEACHINGS AND PRACTICES WERE INTRODUCED INTO CHRISTIANITY BY ROMAN PAGANS NOW CALLED ROMAN CATHOLICS. ANY ONE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS IS CELEBRATING THE BIRTHDAY OF THE ROMAN SUN GOD WHICH THEY BAPTISED THAT OF THE SON OF GOD TO MAKE IT ACCEPTABLE. 070 5414 2412

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by chimaobinelson(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Colosians 2 :16

AMP:Therefore let no one sit in judgment on you in matters of food and drink, or with regard to a feast day or a New Moon or a Sabbath.
AMP:Such [things] are only the shadow of things that are to come, and they have only a symbolic value. But the reality (the substance, the solid fact of what is foreshadowed, the body of it) belongs to Christ

as long as Jesus Christ is the principal person you chose to celebrate in any day, in any feast.. let no man despise you as Daddy Freez or whatever is doing.

God created all day, devil didn't partake in any creation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by chimaobinelson(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=planetx post=74058276][/quote]

Are you A Christian? A follower of Jesus Christ?

Colosians 2 :16

AMP:Therefore let no one sit in judgment on you in matters of food and drink, or with regard to a feast day or a New Moon or a Sabbath.
AMP:Such [things] are only the shadow of things that are to come, and they have only a symbolic value. But the reality (the substance, the solid fact of what is foreshadowed, the body of it) belongs to Christ

as long as Jesus Christ is the principal person you chose to celebrate in any day, in any feast.. let no man despise you as Daddy Freez or whatever is doing.

God created all day, devil didn't partake in any creation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by D1official: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
abbey621:

What part of my statement was ignorant, the part about deep knowledge or the part about being worried?
The part were you decided to call the counsel of a man who has decided to fight d unity of the church wise.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by TruthHurts100: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
enunlewa:
Daddy Freeze in an Instagram post, told AY that Christmas has nothing to do with God after the comedian shared a Christmas photo with his brothers.

AY had written;

Reacting to this, Daddy Freeze who shared that Christmas has nothing to do with God wrote;

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/christmas-has-nothing-to-do-with-god-daddy-freeze-tells-ay

LOL, this is what Jehovah's Witnesses have been saying since 1926 grin grin grin This Jehovah's Witnesses are always ahead. So, if Christmas is ungodly, birthday is ungodly as well. Chai. And yeee shalth knowest the truth
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by abbey621(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
D1official:

The part were you decided to call the counsel of a man who has decided to fight d unity of the church wise.

I never used the word 'wise" rather I praised his ability to research. The knowledge he dropped on AY is far beyond the intellectual capacity of simpletons. It is deep history and most scholars cannot argue with it, if you have a way to counter it with facts let us know!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by laosy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na im own he dey talk, I must sha chop Christmas rice grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by laosy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na im own he dey talk, I must sha chop Christmas rice tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Cynergy: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Soulpower:

Why do you and so many others that think he is saying nonsense, take some time to read and verify what he said?
Hmmm... You are correct. I made some research few years back too concerning the origination of 25th Christmas day, but I was surprised and dumbfounded by what I saw concerning this global yearly Christian festival. It so deep I can't start explaining it here. As a Christian I pray may God leads us alright in all our undertaken. I am not a fan of Mr Freeze, but I believe he talks sense sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by muta1996(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Timfreds:
God owns the day Dec 25 and not Nimrod. So we chose it to celebrate the Creator of that day. We converted it from Nimrod birthday to Christ birthday. Any problem with that.
What is this one saying?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Etuagievin(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Truth is very difficult to believe. Many find it hard to make research on the origin of Christmas , and won't care to do so, because they are use to enjoying it. Freeze uv done your part with this reminder . Never relent in doing so . I know some day a lot will come to see the folly of celebrating this ungodly stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Actually the Bible is silently in the celebration of Christmas and that's the truth, I read a commentary one time that it's not even biblical, if one dig deeper into how the origin of Christmas came to be, one will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Etuagievin:
Truth is very difficult to believe. Many find it hard to make research on the origin of Christmas , and won't care to do so, because they are use to enjoying it. Freeze uv done your part with this reminder . Never relent in doing so . I know some day a lot will come to see the folly of celebrating this ungodly stuff.
same point with mine my brother, didn't even see yours before commenting, some people don't love the truth at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade / The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) / "While Breaking Internet Think Of Your Pikin" - Ik Ogbonna Shades Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.