Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,724 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? (1728 Views)

Minimize Your Loss On Any Betting Platform for FREE (97% win accuracy) / Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site / How To Identify A Scam Betting Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Hope007: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Today i registered and credited my account with the sum of 3,000 naira and after crediting i have been trying to login but the site is not opening.. I first experienced the same problem with Edwinbet before they locked and took my 82,170 with them.. I am just afraid i don't make the same mistake with Lionsbet..
Please someone should share their experience to educate us more about Lionsbet please..

Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Witlee(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Stop lying to us or check your connection

1 Like

Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Hope007: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Do you think i am lying? Lionsbet stopped working this afternoon and still the same this evening.. Maybe you should try it yourself before posting rubbish here Mr WhiteRat
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Witlee(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mr block head

Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Witlee(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lie to your grave fool
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Witlee(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
You are lying to spoil other peoples business, that is how your own will spiil oponu

1 Like

Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Hope007: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bet9ja, Merrybet, Nairabet, 1xbet, Surebet 1960bet, Sportybet remains the trusted betting platform in Nigeria and i am passing this out to the rest people to know that most of all this betting site enticing us with big odd are scammers.. They misbehave whenever they want, just look at Lionsbet they are afraid because tomorrow is Saturday and people may win much.. That's the reason no one can access their site because they don't have money to pay and still yet want us to loose so they can feed on our money ..

1 Like

Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by ksa2much01: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
No am experiencing sam problem .. Hbe checked my network nothing wrong with it
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Hope007: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Why don't you click any option of the 3 to see if it redirect or not.. With your scrambled head like Lionsbet scrambled site wetin for tomorrow to get over for them to open their scrambled site again.. They don't have money to pay and that's the reason they are afraid.. They don't want to give but they want to eat.. I'm sure you are their worker and they are owing you salary.. Oleburuku people won't see 2019..
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by LuciferCatholic: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hope007:
Bet9ja, Merrybet, Nairabet, 1xbet, Surebet 1960bet, Sportybet remains the trusted betting platform in Nigeria and i am passing this out to the rest people to know that most of all this betting site enticing us with big odd are scammers.. They misbehave whenever they want, just look at Lionsbet they are afraid because tomorrow is Saturday and people may win much.. That's the reason no one can access their site because they don't have money to pay and still yet want us to loose so they can feed on our money ..

Shut your mouth up!

I won tonight & got credited even before the game was over.

Stop trying to bring down someone's business with lies.
Better still, stop connecting to your neighbour's wi-fi illegally. When they switch it off they won't tell you.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Hope007: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
No need to talk to Lucifers grandchild.. You all are under the same blanket.. You both are working for the Oleburuku Lionsbet trying to get the lions share of people hard earned money . try login the site make we see say e login enter england match and screenshot lets see with the same time, i don't borrow WiFi you fool, school you no go because you for look my screenshot at first before talking like a real blackrat
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Hope007: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Same minutes but bet9ja open and oleburuku Lionsbet no open

Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by LuciferCatholic: 12:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Hope007:
No need to talk to Lucifers grandchild.. You all are under the same blanket.. You both are working for the Oleburuku Lionsbet trying to get the lions share of people hard earned money . try login the site make we see say e login enter england match and screenshot lets see with the same time, i don't borrow WiFi you fool, school you no go because you for look my screenshot at first before talking like a real blackrat

You are a big fool.

Stop stealing wi-fi.

Broke bastard.

Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Lionsbet: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Like for real dude?

You come up with this kind of disgusting post.

Your a loser, a fvcking one at that.

You come out to badmouth a credible betting site like Lionsbet, and you plan to own your own business.

If gamble no gree you, leave gamble nah instead of you badmouthing, motherfvcker.

In other news Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Hope007: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself, you even join dey work with them self.. Why you no screenshot time make we see na..i no that i am not the only one experiencing this fault you Lucifer-Lab-Rat .. Nemesis go catch you and your oga wen come like MMM with big odd then later go disappear like Edwinbet
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Hope007: 12:14am On Dec 22, 2018
Just dey dude for there.. Nai Nai people.. I come and go people ..
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Slynation(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Lionsbet:
Like for real dude?

You come up with this kind of disgusting post.

Your a loser, a fvcking one at that.

You come out to badmouth a credible betting site like Lionsbet, and you plan to own your own business.

If gamble no gree you, leave gamble nah instead of you badmouthing, motherfvcker.

In other news Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!
Someone made a valid point concerning the people u work for(Lionsbet) instead of you to pacify him, u busy calling him a modafucker, what impression are u passing out to prospective clients? it may be network issues at that moment or congestion... betking, bet9ja & other sites experience such once a while,one of the basis & foundation of a successful business is mode & manner of interaction with customers because without them there is no business,the CEO of Lionsbet won't reply this fellow the way u just did, because he knows what's at stake,so stop killing his business with your negative approach...

2 Likes

Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by tgmservice: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Op calm down

Most of this betting sites experience traffic issues once a while
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by kashkash: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2018
anytime i experience such, i switch to another network and it will.connect.
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Lionsbet: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2018
Slynation:

Someone made a valid point concerning the people u work for(Lionsbet) instead of you to pacify him, u busy calling him a modafucker, what impression are u passing out to prospective clients? it may be network issues at that moment or congestion... betking, bet9ja & other sites experience such once a while,one of the basis & foundation of a successful business is mode & manner of interaction with customers because without them there is no business,the CEO of Lionsbet won't reply this fellow the way u just did, because he knows what's at stake,so stop killing his business with your negative approach...

For starters, Lionsbet didn't employ me. So before you start typing shiit, I think you should get that into your skull. Nobody fvcks with me and get away with it, he asked for it and I gave him. The way I choose to deal with him doesn't affect prospective customers because the website is there for them to look at. Just look at the features on Lionsbet and with a bit of luck you can make it big in sports betting. I don't need to pacify anyone, get that. I'm not forcing anyone.

Now take a look at his post again and tell me if he doesn't deserve a curse. See the way he badmouthed the site, like its a sham. Like he is already unfortunate as it is.

Dude just check my signature, and sign up, I swear you won't regret, numerous mouthwatering features.
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by monaPhilz: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Lionsbet:

For starters, Lionsbet didn't employ me. So before you start typing shiit, I think you should get that into your skull. Nobody fvcks with me and get away with it, he asked for it and I gave him. The way I choose to deal with him doesn't affect prospective customers because the website is there for them to look at. Just look at the features on Lionsbet and with a bit of luck you can make it big in sports betting. I don't need to pacify anyone, get that. I'm not forcing anyone.

Now take a look at his post again and tell me if he doesn't deserve a curse. See the way he badmouthed the site, like its a sham. Like he is already unfortunate as it is.

Dude just check my signature, and sign up, I swear you won't regret, numerous mouthwatering features.

Bro howfa, I made withdrawal last night and nothing yet oo
Re: Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? by Kingsarena1: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Hello. Kindly state your user ID/name to enable us run a check #lionsbet

monaPhilz:
Bro howfa, I made withdrawal last night and nothing yet oo

(1) (Reply)

Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) / Check Out Manchester City's 2014/15 Jersey / (predict & Win) Spanish Super Cup: Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.