Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site (1284 Views)

Help Me Out MARATHONBET Users Only / MARATHONBET �tv�*vibes⚽������������������ / Is Lionsbet Really A Scam Betting Platform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by slimanyd: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2022
They waited for me to make withdrawals .

Marathonbet is SCAM SCAM SCAM .

STAY AWAY

Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by slimanyd: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2022
That's my funds on there site on the first pics

Second screenshot was June 10 when I requested to make my withdrawals

N.B - I never used any bonus on there platform but they've decided to just hold on to my funds in the name of verification.
Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by slimanyd: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Never have I seen a betting site using almost a month for verification. Nah marathonbet own be the first ever site.
Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by Gbadespet(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2022
slimanyd:
That's my funds on there site on the first pics

Second screenshot was June 10 when I requested to make my withdrawals

N.B - I never used any bonus on there platform but they've decided to just hold on to my funds in the name of verification.

Dem go still drop am with time,I don't really know dem sha but of they don't ,they will definitely loose many customers
Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by slimanyd: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2022
Gbadespet:

Dem go still drop am with time,I don't really know dem sha but of they don't ,they will definitely loose many customers

Let's see as it unfolds. Reason why I brought it here to safeguard others from imminent dangers even if they would no longer pay me.
Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by Gbadespet(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
slimanyd:

Let's see as it unfolds. Reason why I brought it here to safeguard others from imminent dangers even if they would no longer pay me.

It's actually nice sha
Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by Aframs(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Haa!! Gbese...
Why dey go hold hard earn money..

I beg start calling them on twitter...

They may took Marathon and run with your.
Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by goaloofootball: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2022
You ask for help on the site yet?
Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by Aframs(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2022
goaloofootball:
You ask for help on the site yet?
A good bookies should have sent issues clarification message to him by now
Marathon adamant look scamming grin
Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by slimanyd: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Afternoon guyz. Thanks for checking up on my case.
Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by slimanyd: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
It's clear this guyz are scammers. No one should even make a mistake registering on there so called site.

See there stupid response today below.

A platform I recharged 75k on it. I bet twice on there platform and then I requested for my withdrawals. They held on to it citing that I did not certify one or 2 things as regards betting moderlities on there platform.

Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by slimanyd: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
I remember when I wanted to withdraw on betking , Betking told me that I needed to use atleast 50% of my deposit to Bet. That was a clear term which a sensible person would gladly follow. But this marathonbet did not give out any notification or warning or anything as regards my withdrawals or even say one major thing why they held on to my withdrawals
Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by slimanyd: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Those thief deducted upto 10k on my account for payment and processes fees blabla grin. Who does that ?

Have never seen such a Day light Robbery in any Bookies for my life like I saw today on Marathonbet .

I implore you all to stay clear of these scam betting site.

Marathonbet.com is a scam BETTING SITE

STAY CLEAR.

Re: Marathonbet Is A Scam Betting Site by AkeemTy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
My $83 withdrawal has been pending for more than 48hrs now.

No tangible reason as to why it is pending.

To make matters worse, when I wrote them that I will close my account permanently after I get my funds.

The customer service representative closed my account and said it is a final decision but my pending withdrawal will be processed whenever they resolve their withdrawal issues.

It is strange, I used Binance Pay to deposit and before making a major deposit, withdrew like $6 which came into my Binance Pay account almost instantly.

But when it was time to withdraw a bigger winnings, my withdrawal has been pending.

If one is to deposit using same Binance Pay, it goes instantly into their account.

I promised them that I will take them out of business from scamming people.

What I did today, I reported their merchant account on Binance to Binance Customer Service.

I also called Skrill on phone to tell them the kind of merchant they are having on their platform.

I'm yet to call Flutterwave and Neteller to blacklist them.

If anybody could do that, it will be great.

I am hoping they credit my funds but I don't want to hope on it.

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter / Can Eto'o Win World Footballer Of The Year 2006? / Where Is Kanu Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.