Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas (28599 Views)

"Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer / BBN's Alex Steps out in Skimpy shimmering outfit (photos) / Bbn, Alex Cries Out After Falling Victim Of Internet Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by MhizMuna: 2:53am On Dec 22, 2018
The BBN double Wahala former Housemates,Alex took to her instagram page to share photos of her and her family having fun at the Cinemas last Night.

The 22-year-old celebrity also shared the same photo on her insta story captioning the Photo : Laughter is Priceless , Family is Irreplaceable.

Alex asogwa became the first of the 2018 BBN former Housemates to reach 1 million Instagram follower and currently has over 1.2 million followers.

see more photos here - https://www./2018/12/alex-shows-off-her-family.html

2 Likes

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by meobizy(f): 3:10am On Dec 22, 2018
This na true family of girls o. I bet the man had high testosterone, he was probably a soldier or in a laborious profession.
Alex is a donkey. Her mother is at least 5’8 - 5’9. The way she kept saying her mother was short I assumed the woman was 5’2 - 5’4.
Her sisters are on the heavy side, a true sign they don’t take physical fitness serious. After a kid or two Alex will join their lifestyle. I can’t picture her at 44 years of age performing knee crunching dance moves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:14am On Dec 22, 2018
FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:14am On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
This na true family of girls o. I bet the man had high testosterone, he was probably a soldier or in a laborious profession.
Alex is donkey. Her mother is at least 5’8 - 5’9. The way she kept saying her mother was short I assumed the woman was 5’2 - 5’4.
Her sisters are on the heavy side, a true sign they don’t take physical fitness serious. After a kid or two Alex will join their lifestyle. I can’t picture her at 44 years of age performing knee crunching dance moves.
Sho!
See Chief Analysing Officer o!!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Auxtin85(m): 4:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Okay Alex doh we don see them
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by bankyblue(m): 4:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Let her go to bank and collect the 1.2m cash now.....yeye news
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by PapiFlin(m): 4:51am On Dec 22, 2018
22 years?? Okay
Merry Christmas
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Oweku: 4:53am On Dec 22, 2018
Nice...

Earn money from the confort of ur home.. Get paid for browsing the Internet... Click my signature below.. Its free
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by DoTheNeedful: 4:53am On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
Alex is donkey. Her mother is at least 5’8 - 5’9. The way she kept saying her mother was short I assumed the woman was 5’2 - 5’4.

I fear person wey no fear you. Haba! embarassed

11 Likes

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Promotersparlou: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2018
MhizMuna:
The BBN double Wahala former Housemates,Alex took to her instagram page to share photos of her and her family having fun at the Cinemas last Night.

The 22-year-old celebrity also shared the same photo on her insta story captioning the Photo : Laughter is Priceless , Family is Irreplaceable.

Alex asogwa became the first of the 2018 BBN former Housemates to reach 1 million Instagram follower and currently has over 1.2 million followers.

see more photos here - https://www./2018/12/alex-shows-off-her-family.html

Hello Stew,

Don't miss out from the NYSC FINANCIAL-FLENJOR party coming up on the 27th of this month at Elegushi Beach, Lekki.

Follow the thread link below to find out more:

https://www.nairaland.com/4918085/nysc-financial-flenjor-end-year-stew-aza#74065064
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by deepwater(f): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Bitch u irrelevant, please get use to it.
After peeps voted for you in the house, u came out to insult them.

2 Likes

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by AnthonyAk(m): 5:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Looks like imax In lekki
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Realfrankie(m): 5:10am On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:

The way you talk it seems you're the town crier in your kingdom

8 Likes

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by peanutbutter(f): 5:17am On Dec 22, 2018
when?
deepwater:
Bitch u irrelevant, please get use to it.
After peeps voted for you in the house, u came out to insult them.

4 Likes

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by madjune(m): 5:19am On Dec 22, 2018
What shoe is that man wearing?

1 Like

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by chriskosherbal(m): 5:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Nice family but babes many for there sha cheesy
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by marhoinspire: 5:21am On Dec 22, 2018
how is it our business?
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Computergloba: 5:23am On Dec 22, 2018
marhoinspire:
how is it our business?

I tire self
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:

3 Likes

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:30am On Dec 22, 2018
post=74064901:
See Chief Analysing Officer o!
It appears @Meobizy is probably projecting his own insecurities.

1 Like

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by logon599: 5:39am On Dec 22, 2018
Time spent with family is a treasure. I wish us all a fulfilling time this yuletide season. And as we all travel all over the country, we're the ransomed of the Lord, and we'll always return and with joy.

Cheap Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by deepwater(f): 5:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Diso60090(m): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2018
This na glamour girls part 6

1 Like

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50am On Dec 22, 2018
ReeLoaDead:
It appears @Meobizy is probably projecting his own insecurities.
Its just so funny.
If that's how he talks in real life, that will be serious o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by baillers123: 6:08am On Dec 22, 2018
lovely.. family first... i dedicate my first ever NL comment to my future wife here..

1 Like

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Ohraykon: 6:22am On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
mumu

2 Likes

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Echo50(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Nice time out with family
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by wilcox(m): 6:29am On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
I quite disagree with you on this, take a good look at her dad you will see she took his stature while others got theirs from their mum.

4 Likes

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by propsvila: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
Special Analyst on top celebrity matter, No go find work for Radio Station..

2 Likes

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Tunasco4u(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Oj

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko / Kiss Daniel Set To Welcome Baby Boy, Oluwatobilola Junior / Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.