Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

"Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer (32355 Views)

BBN's Alex Steps out in Skimpy shimmering outfit (photos) / BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas / Bbn, Alex Cries Out After Falling Victim Of Internet Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by vickayo: 5:09am On Mar 18, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Alex shares her experience of wearing a waist trainer which she called bondage. Gistvic Reports.

Alex says she doesn't know how people endure such bondage all in the name of looking sexy. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:
"First time,I had to stop at an eatery close to my house and ran to their rest room to take it off. Second time I sat for 10 minutes and took it out in front of people�. Trust me, I tried to endure but it kept screaming "I'll kill you"I'll try waist trainer again for the third and last time today. Let's see ifI breathe. I don't know how people endure bondage �. That thing puts hands on my neck, threatening to strangle me. I even have headache �."

SEE MORE BELOW>>

Gist From Gistvic.com https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/its-bondage-which-strangles-me-bbnaija.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by vickayo: 5:10am On Mar 18, 2019
shocked
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by chxe: 5:13am On Mar 18, 2019
And this is supposed to be news

12 Likes

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by lonelydora: 5:14am On Mar 18, 2019
This Alex, Nwa Nsukka again?

Can we just rest from this BBNaija news?

21 Likes

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by smartxyz(m): 5:14am On Mar 18, 2019
Y op de stammer for d topic na undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by Auxtin85(m): 5:14am On Mar 18, 2019
Women na artificial right from creation. Fake face, boobs, belle, yansh and kpekus don join self. Na una be problem wey the world get:

3 Likes

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by snowland(m): 5:14am On Mar 18, 2019
Did anybody force it on you? You're just a noisy attention seeker...

1 Like

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by Stanleyville(m): 5:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Both you.. OP..and the waist trainer... All of una dey madt

6 Likes

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by chinwezdasilva: 5:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Wetn concern me Alex
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by MzTunechi(f): 5:19am On Mar 18, 2019
Msheeeewwwwwwwww
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by yuanexchanger: 5:21am On Mar 18, 2019
olo them them.She doesn't know that no pain no gain
check my siggy
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by GSteve001(m): 5:21am On Mar 18, 2019
grin
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Even b4 you were born, waist trainner dey.

What's unusual about this girl that talks like a mad parrot eh?

Ngbeke grade AA.

OP, it's like you don't have any meaningful plans this week?

1 Like

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by leofab(f): 5:32am On Mar 18, 2019
No funny that I forgot to laugh.

1 Like

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35am On Mar 18, 2019
- yet when they will tell this same babe to hit the gym, she will pretend she is busy!
- yet when they will tell this same babe to eat healthy food, she will laugh and fill her face with greasy unhealthy African food etc

African women and their misplaced priorities....mstchewwwwww!!!!
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by OddsIsland(m): 5:37am On Mar 18, 2019
This girl Don go far. If you know you know.
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 18, 2019
What my concern with someone putting on a waist trainer.. How does this affect my 45k ticket
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by Arinzeshop: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by Jakumo(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2019
There is NO substitute for regular exercise.

Anyone who is overweight, and stuffing their gut into a tight and restrictive garment, is simply being lazy, whilst seriously damaging their health.

2 Likes

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by donnie(m): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2019
angry
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by bentwood85(m): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Women problem...
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by Onyi22(f): 6:12am On Mar 18, 2019
Y is it news?
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by Pamtoye(m): 6:12am On Mar 18, 2019
Waohh.... So this is news?? Waist trainer palava has turned 2 news on nairaland front page??
Oh... Ohh... D good old days... They are gone so soon
All we now have on front page is....uhm... Don't lemme talk now.. Lemme just keep qwayet first..
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by LilSmith55(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2019
Why the complain, na me send u?
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by Goalnaldo(m): 6:16am On Mar 18, 2019
Attention seeking Alex.

Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by anochuko01(m): 6:18am On Mar 18, 2019
no picture of a waist trainer? I don't know what it is
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by tstx(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Hehe

See my signature
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by wman(m): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2019
See wetin Nairaland mods dey show us for early Monday morning.

angry
Re: "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer by jaxxy(m): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Ignorant talk cos I think it produces results and is better than surgery which is expensive and risky.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party / Chioma Akpotha Pecking Patience Ozokwor In New Photo / Boma Akpore Signs Deal With Africa International Film Festival (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.