Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria (20852 Views)

Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence / Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by samwash(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Edodefender:
I just hate this stupid country.

I want Bendel republic which is made up of..

Edo, delta, part of bayelsa,river,ondo,ekiti,lagos and Kogi state.

Nigeria will never work.

Oga !!! doo ooo!!! Who want cut dis kind republic for you ?
just imagine Edo, delta,bayelsa ,rivers, oil producing states which is the strong economy base of Nigeria, and Lagos that has bigger than some European countries.
Fact : APC wouldn't want to loss Lagos to PDP and they are seriously fighting to take Rivers from PDP. These two state contributes big to Nigeria economy.
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by homesteady(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2018
alexpumpin:
Which kin mumu MOD they bring old news to front page this morning. Cameroon presidential elections was conducted more than 5 weeks back and won by Paul Biya.

My brother the matter tire me. I was now wondering whether I was sleeping when they nullified the election that took place in October.
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Godmademan(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2018
StrikeBack:
grin grin
Someone should patronise me make I see small money take hold body
Hp2000
Dell latitude 6400
Pm for more info
advertise hear. you gi clear am sharp sharp

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/302
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by freemi(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2018
ikezuora4689:
Black man brain is full of shit.....how will one person be the president of a country since 1985.....250000 people running to Nigeria instead of attacking their government house....kill him...his family...all his supporters since 1985... stupid black mentality
lols. .i tire. .if em run who nw clean d mess 4 em? Cme n ce em here in ogoja so many
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by freemi(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2018
donnie:
cry

Father we pray for Cameroon...
We come against principalities of darkness over the land responsible for the violence. Loose your hold in Jesus' name!

We pray in the name of Jesus for peace. Let your Spirit mantle the hearts of the leaders, bringing forth your wisdom and direction.

We pray for the Church in Cameroon we pray for your protection and provision.

We declare Peace over the land of Cameroon in Jesus' mighty name! Let your righteousness prevail and Let the people be glad in Jesus's name. Amen.
h m m amen. .nice 1 .wish i cn pray like ths
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by odigbosky(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2018
if Nigeria was really functioning chai....this would have been the best time to take back the bakassi

1 Like

Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by ebakhaiyhe(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2018
Deathstroke00:
We will welcome them into our dear country, and we hope the crisis stops for the good of everyone.

Our dear president will for sure have a look into this matter

Buhari till 2023
See yourself; you sheared this post since 8:12am and you got only one like as at 9:29am
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by StrikeBack(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2018
Godmademan:
advertise hear. you gi clear am sharp sharp

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/302
thanks bro.
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by AlphaStyles(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Edodefender:
Nigeria will never work.
madness dy worry u
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Godmademan(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2018
StrikeBack:
thanks bro.

uwc
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by vioment: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2018
We pray for our sibling nation cameroun, we hope it don't get worse. We support peace in cameroun. Naija shouldn't send them back.
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by uchetrend: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2018
StrikeBack:
grin grin Someone should patronise me make I see small money take hold body Hp2000 Dell latitude 6400 Pm for more info

Hoe do i get hp2000....wats d price?
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2018
ikezuora4689:
Black man brain is full of shit.....how will one person be the president of a country since 1985.....250000 people running to Nigeria instead of attacking their government house....kill him...his family...all his supporters since 1985... stupid black mentality
Wailer spotted undecided
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Deathstroke00(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2018
ebakhaiyhe:

See yourself; you sheared this post since 8:12am and you got only one like as at 9:29am

And tell me what does this got to do with u, learn to mind ur prblm
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by abismal3(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Naso Una go bring another Ebola.. Mtcheww
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Centcanada: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Una day Run come Nigeria as if we are peaceful. Our country is in shambles so do not say you are not aware. As you run come today, tomorrow run go back or go another country because Nigeria election will be bloody come fabuary.
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Holumhidey(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2018
ClearFlair:
President "Jubrin" till 2023.
you say what....? God forbid!!! are u laying a curse on us or what.....
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by HardMirror(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2018
donnie:
cry

Father we pray for Cameroon...
We come against principalities of darkness over the land responsible for the violence. Loose your hold in Jesus' name!

We pray in the name of Jesus for peace. Let your Spirit mantle the hearts of the leaders, bringing forth your wisdom and direction.

We pray for the Church in Cameroon we pray for your protection and provision.

We declare Peace over the land of Cameroon in Jesus' mighty name! Let your righteousness prevail and Let the people be glad in Jesus's name. Amen.
useless prayer
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by StrikeBack(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2018
uchetrend:

Hoe do i get hp2000....wats d price?
Location is Lagos
Check your mail
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by motivativesweet: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2018
The man should just step down a whole 36 years
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Edodefender:

Nigeria will never work.
remove ondo, ekiti and Lagos from your delusion.

remove Yoruba part of kogi too

btw there is no way you want Lagos and you don't want ogun state. ogun is wrapped around Lagos. thief thief land grabber.

you are free to form your republic anywhere Yoruba/yoruboid language is not indigenous

1 Like

Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2018
Jaideyone:
remove ondo, ekiti and Lagos from your delusion.

remove Yoruba part of kogi too �
remove Edo groups in ondo, ekiti and Lagos, remove them in Kogi too..

Guess you were blind, you didn't see *part*?
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2018
tonymaxwin:
Merry xmas to us all . it feels good to win , Congrats to all my yesterday subscribers , winning is our right , Dm me or whatsapp to be part of the winnings today .
I don't like correct scores, can you just predict just 4 sure odds?
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Edodefender:
remove Edo groups in ondo, ekiti and Lagos, remove them in Kogi too..

Guess you were blind, you didn't see *part*?
lol which Edo group is in ondo, ekiti, kogi and Lagos? grin

all those people call themselves yorubas.

like I said earlier Lagos is surrounded by Ogun state. which is completely Yoruba/yoruboid (egun, ilaje, etc.)

you are delusional if you think your oba of Benin can lay claim to all those areas.

indigenous people in those places recognise the ooni of Ife as the king of their kings grin

clown

1 Like

Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol which Edo group is in ondo, ekiti, kogi and Lagos? grin

all those people call themselves yorubas.

like I said earlier Lagos is surrounded by Ogun state. which is completely Yoruba/yoruboid (egun, ilaje, etc.)

you are delusional if you think your oba of Benin can lay claim to all those areas.

indigenous people in those places recognise the ooni of Ife as the king of their kings grin

clown
your headache
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by movetoca: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2018
Edodefender:
Nigeria will never work.
White part of Rivers are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by AFONJACOW(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Edodefender:
Nigeria will never work.
can you stupidly remove Delta from ur map
Re: Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Lefulefu, check if shinalaura is okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iranian Oil Tanker Explodes In Feared 'Terrorist Attack' / Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. / Donald Trump Wins New Hampshire Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.