Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses (23845 Views)

Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by PizzleGold(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
The Niger state police command has arrested suspected member of a kidnap gang

Mukhtar Abubakar, the 24-year-old suspect, said he had planned to make billions out of kidnapping before he was arrested.

Abubakar also said over the years kidnapping has brought in easy money for him

A suspected member of a kidnap gang that allegedly masterminded the kidnap of Abubakar Umar of Auna in Magama local government area of Niger state, has been arrested by the state police command.

The 24-year-old suspect, identified as Mukhtar Abubakar in his confessions to The Nation, said he had planned to make billions out of kidnapping before he was arrested, adding that abduction has become the easiest way to make money in Nigeria.

Abubakar disclosed that his group's modus operandi was to kidnap victims and demand for ransom before releasing them. He said kidnapping over the years has brought in easy money for him.

He said: ”Kidnapping is the fastest business in Nigeria now; you can make your millions without too much stress. I love kidnapping and abducting people for easy money.

Abubakar however, met his waterloo as he was arrested by police detectives attached to the Police Area Command in Kontagora after the payment of the ransom demanded on their victim, Umar.

According to him, he and his gang invaded the house of their victim, kidnapped him and demanded the ransom of N150 million for his release, out of which N13.5 million was eventually paid for his release, after rigorous negotiation.

The 24-year-old suspect further disclosed that the kidnapping gang is made up of a team of nine, which is led by one Mallam Umaru. “I never knew that in my wildest imagination, the police will one day arrest me.

Otherwise, I would have been swimming in millions of naira. It’s unfortunate. “I knew that whatever has a beginning must have an end. Honestly, this is the end of the road for me and my gang members. We had already planned how to share the loot but now, I’ve ended up in police net, too bad!”
Abubakar said that luck ran out of him when police detectives in Kontagora apprehended him while trying to escape,adding that the other members of his gang are still at large.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/i-love-kidnapping-and-abducting-people-for-money-24-years-old-suspect-confesses/

1 Share

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by beeblack: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Leader of tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by techking: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
sad
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by AroOkigbo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari's brothers don join true true grin
Before before na only Igbo man like money grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by justdogitto: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hope you will love spending time in the prison too
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by kindlyStfu: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
kindlyStfu angry

2 Likes

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by amanikondo: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Evans cousin.

1 Like

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by ainas247: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good for you.. Check my profile to get this if you are in Lagos or Ogun state
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by berrystunn(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
APC
Hardship

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by helinues: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yeah you are right

Police also love to arrest people like you. So that our community can be safe.

Have a good time in jail.

1 Like

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Olamide's mentee

3 Likes

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by Lordofthewest(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
24 year old??..mehn we are in deep sh#t in this country with the way things are going, na only God himself fit deliver us for this naija.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by Hier(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
It's not your fault, Olamide is encouraging your colleagues to go for the Benz logo for the Benz

1 Like

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mukthar, I love hitting MORTAR on people like you.
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by efewizey(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Buhari's brother grin
we need to have a little respect for our leaders respectful leader in respect of political party or ethnic
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by krebdawise(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lol....BUHARI person
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by cenaman(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
ATIKU have taught aboki's what he learn from IPOB.

1 Like

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by Emceesaka: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Where are the parents of dis boy?
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by Ogaga87(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
At that age..

You nor apply for Evans school before establishing

You planned to make billions, by the time you spend that 14 year come back, the mentality of millions won't be found in you..

Wish you happy prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by Hier(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
beeblack:
Leader of tomorrow
As though the leaders were never told the same shiiiooo
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by ekestic1976(f): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
24 year old??..mehn we are in deep sh#t in this country with the way things are going, na only God himself fit deliver us for this naija.

Which God? He send you?
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by daddio(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
kindlyStfu:
the North is our greatest problem in Nigeria. In fact, if u check well Evans has a correlation somehow with the North....we Igbos are not know for crimes like the other tribes, we are hustlers. angry No offence to my Afonja ritualist brothers

Ya sense don follow chicken travel go village

2 Likes

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by dingbang(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by 2chukwu(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
The afonjas and their gworo chewing namas will now send their smelling comments to sambisa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by awa(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Enjoy your detention
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Bloggers and lies..

The owner of this picture will curse your generation when he sees this
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by romenalex: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
You will also love it when they kill you.... Merry Christmas in advance jare my pple. Someone like dis idiot will not visit us ni oruko Jesu. Amin

1 Like

Re: I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses by Computergloba: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Uncover 23 Baby Factories, Rescue Six Babies In Delta(pictured) / Ikorodu Violence; 10 Steps You Should Take Against Badoo / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.