Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors (35828 Views)

Police Arrest Six Suspected Kidnappers In Adamawa / Police Arrest Six Suspects Over SP Bako Angbashim's Murder / Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Oyindidi(f): 4:58am On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, and equally Rivers too. wink
Yahoo plus no dey this side
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by linearity: 5:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Nwodosis:
The main culprit are the ones brainwashing the people into believing that money can be made through rituals and not even the native doctors!

Arresting the native doctors will put a dent to it... I think the government should even go further...

A law should be passed making it compulsory for all native doctors to register at the state and local government and obtain a license which they must hang cuspiciously in their various temples.

It should then be illegal to practice the craft without a license. This way, they can be accounted for, monitored and regulated.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by tightpussy156: 6:01am On Dec 23, 2018
useless police,sars an so on when they collect money from the boys them go keep quiet.most of those yahoo plus boys still flaunt their wealth an drive their expensive cars in town even police checkpoint an nothing they happen to them.when they don settle police become their errand boys.I witness one in police checkpoint when the policemen troway salute for a dreaded yahoo plus boy with drealock,gold chain, sagging jeans an so on.even a blind man go no say this one na confirm gee boy.the real truth is that na those yahoo boys when no know their way them they catch.As for the useless native doctor u can not make money for urself na to do am for another yahoo plus boy while u live in abject poverty.That is why the native doctors an their rituals always makes me get upset with their foolish and greedy ways. Ashawo we no get customers again it is better u go find something meaningful to do with ur life than prostituting ur smelly wide pussy up an down for money because u girls are so lazy want quick money.you are not better than those women,girls that huzzle in the market from money till night to eat.una go run from Ashawo finish. when una go stay hotel for one full week no customer una go follow backyard run four forty.hip hip hip to the real hustler.may God bless u all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Ajixegun: 6:13am On Dec 23, 2018
I expect olamide to be a good role model but, reverse is the case. I have beginning to hate him and his songs due to evil messages he is passing across these days

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Gkemz: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2018
The heat is on. When the heads that supply them with charms are decimated, they run helter-skelter like rats.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by izucarbon(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2018
The wickend will never go unpunished..... I coming to bring all this wicked people to justice...watch out soon
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by JasonScoolari: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yahoo plus no dey this side
who's talking about Yahoo plus or minus? I am talking about the brutal killings being perpetrated by cultists and political thugs on a daily basis. grin

Compliment of the season babe.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Oyindidi(f): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
who's talking about Yahoo plus or minus? I am talking about the brutal killings being perpetrated by cultists and political thugs on a daily basis. grin

Compliment of the season babe.
Read the title of this topictongue

I wish the same brother
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by JasonScoolari: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Read the title of this topictongue

I wish the same brother
Don't play a smart one. grin We know Rivers state and it's wanton killings.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by DonDraper66: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2018
Ayobami7:
底重磅转会大新闻
you said it all...
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by CAPSLOCKED: 8:21am On Dec 23, 2018
SIX OF THEM PUT TOGETHER COULDN'T STUN THE POLICE. NOT EVEN ONE COULD DISAPPEAR OR SUMMON LIGHTENING, OR ANY WRATH OF THE GODS. BUT SOME HOW, SOME GULLIBLE NIGERIANS BELIEVE THAT PRESENTING PANTS AND HUMAN ORGANS TO THESE GUYS CAN MAKE THEM RICH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by FBIL: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:
Igbos and blood money
Jonathan the dull boy, stay out of Delta and IPOB affairs. Face Osun Ijesha skull harvesting business.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by OyinO: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Nollywood, the church and miseducation has misled Nigerians into wrong definition of Herbalist, Herbal Doctor and Native Doctor. The mentally retarded Nigerains don't know what is WITCH DOCTOR.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Jonadull: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2018
FBIL:

Jonathan the dull boy, stay out of Delta and IPOB affairs. Face Osun Ijesha skull harvesting business.
Igbos are pigs and idiots. Fact
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by mechanics(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Nice one, they should be flushed out from the system.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by soke02(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2018
So every native doctors na ritualists na wa for Nigeria
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by InvestorAA(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2018
With this trick you can secure $30 daily min without having any experience after reading this free pdf. message me on whatsapp to get it FREE.

Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500. With this trick you can secure $30 daily after reading this free pdf. message me on whatsapp to get it FREE. check my signaturee to contakt me
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by nokatakata: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2018
Lol..so with all the bragging, our iPod brothers cannot spend If they don't do Yahoo. Lol..one of the sellers complained that most days they don't even see any customer because all the Yahoo boys have fled...kikikiki. but I thought all iPods are billionaires like they always claim on the internet. Shame!
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by babadigu(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2018
cool
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Mariantus: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2018
An idiot has been spotted he is one of them
IamD18:
Stupidity is blaming musicians for their songs instead of properly executing these devilish and wicked ritualists.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Oyindidi(f): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Don't play a smart one. grin We know Rivers state and it's wanton killings.
I don't know about that. Rivers is peacefultongue
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by moderatedguy: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
fuckupnation:

So Nigeria police can work this hard on people of delta state but the same police cannot arrest single Fulani that are killing and destroyed farms. To be sincere Nigeria police is evil. How can the police unable to arrest Fulani's that kill, rape and sometimes go with their victim body parts yet police never work this hard. I see operation oppress the southern youth with yahoo boys tag to tarnish the youth name. Time is coming all this people that are praising police will see what am saying. Native Doctor are Igbo custom and police can't stop their existence. But soon they will make law for all southern youth to clear the money they have in bank at police station. Why can't we stop evil when it's at early stage. This is total madness.
The later part of ur write up is confusing.wot are u saying.?
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by moderatedguy: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
nokatakata:
Lol..so with all the bragging, our iPod brothers cannot spend If they don't do Yahoo. Lol..one of the sellers complained that most days they don't even see any customer because all the Yahoo boys have fled...kikikiki. but I thought all iPods are billionaires like they always claim on the internet. Shame!
u be kpas oo
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by moderatedguy: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't know about that. Rivers is peacefultongue
u say!
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Oyindidi(f): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
moderatedguy:
u say!
Rivers is peaceful
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Cgame: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Rivers is peaceful

Not every part please ....
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Oyindidi(f): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cgame:

Not every part please ....
My part is peaceful
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Jonadull: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
My part is peaceful
Peaceful my ass
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by moderatedguy: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Rivers is peaceful
U lie.kidnapping and killings yakpa.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Oyindidi(f): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
moderatedguy:
U lie.kidnapping and killings yakpa.
That na your Rivers, my own Rivers is peaceful
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2018
moderatedguy:
The later part of ur write up is confusing.wot are u saying.?

I mean culture not custom, typing error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Chooses To Take Selfie With A Motorist Than Collect Bribe (Pix) / Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral / One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.