Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (34499 Views)

Pls Help...am About To Be Scammed By CASH LION / Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
1. Not being strategic in what you do

You are hardworking, but then you are dissipating a lot of energy that can used to solve human problems.
Being strategic in what you do simply means applying smart work to your hard work. This is why the rich become richer because they are strategic enough to know how to grow their wealth. They innovates, they acquire assets, they invests, and a few to mention.
As an individual if you are preparing for something, you don't spend your whole time preparing for that thing and after preparation you'll then say 'you're good to go.' That's not being strategic! Being strategic simply means putting yourself to 'a test' before making such a statement.

In life, often times, it is not the most fastest or the most smartest that ends up surviving; but in many cases it is those that are flexible enough that ends up surviving.

2. Lacking confidence, being shy all the time

Everyone has power when it comes to social media to express all manner of thoughts, but then when it comes to reality, some set of people that always bark like a bulldog becomes like a pigeon that was introduced into a new environment. You sure know how pigeons behave when you change their environment? that is how some set of individuals behave when you're talking to them, or when they are being called out to say something in the midst of people.

See friend, I know how it feels to talk to someone that you are unfamiliar with; I understand your frustrations when you are called out in the midst of people to say something, but then you have to understand that nothing comes so easily when you are too shy to express your opinions or thoughts.

The world that we live in rewards people by their level of confidence and social intelligence. So being mute or not bold enough won't get you what are looking for. Learn to do what you fear most, let go of your comfort zone, avoid analyzing yourself as if you can't do something, and instead of spending the whole time on social media replace it with face-to-face communication.

3. You always remember that you have a 'friend' when you have nothing

As a human being, one of your assignment is to make your friends feel important, either by caring for them or being there for them when they have nobody to express their feelings to. But, however, it is not right and proper to visit a friend only when you have nothing. This will make them hate you, and they will conceive you as a person that does not only come for something occasionally but a person that doesn't contribute to their life and their whole entity.

You should at least cultivate the habit of caring for people, knowing their problems and being able to solve it and chat with them more often. Don't just visit them when you have nothing.

4. Lacking respect

Is obvious that young people don't respect their elders anymore. And in fact you will be intoxicated with insanity to demand respect from other people when you don't show respect to the elderly ones and even the little ones.

There was this particular news that I read online about how a young girl was rescued by a security guard from being frozen in a freezer, which was used in storing sachet water.

Everyday this particular girl used to greet this particular security guard that was guarding where she was working. And surprisingly, she was the only worker that always greet the security guard whenever she sees him. So one faithful day, after working, her colleagues that she was supposed to go with left her because she forgot something that she left in the freezer to freeze. Unfortunately when she got into the freezer to get what she left, the door of the freezer slammed off: so she began to scream for help but nobody could hear her. After 47 minutes of the incident someone opened the door for her, and to her shock it was the security guard.So after she recovered from the incident, she then asked the security guard how he found her. The security guard then told her that it was because he didn't see her passing that was why he went looking for her and then he found her in the freezer.

You can clearly see how respect saved someone's life; Just common 'Good morning,' 'Good afternoon,' 'How are you doing' that saved someone's life.
Life is to big to raise up your shoulders for your elders. Learn to respect everyone equally and humbly.

5. Depending on one source

This has made many remain where they are today because they never thought of capitalizing on more than one thing. Check out the successful people that we have today, you will definitely find out that they are functional in many areas/fields.

As a serious student you don't solely depend on what your lecturer give you; you do a lot of research either by going to the library to read or by getting different types of textbooks by different authors for a particular course. You have to be versatile in what you do so that you won't end up being stranded on one result without making progress.
NB:

As an undergraduate that's about to graduate, you need not make that certificate your number one priority. Have other source(s) that will back you up in case that certificate fails to cooperate with your future ambition.

https://forestfroster..com/2018/12/if-you-dont-watch-on-these-5-things.html

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by KINGJAJA888(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
I LOVE U FOR THIS. I LEARNT A LOT .. smiley wink

6 Likes

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by internationalman(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
i like ur number five...

the way some people act on social media will almost make u think they are on par with dangote..

even those that sleep with mat are richer than those who sleep on 12 inches foam on social media

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by ipobarecriminals: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
sad
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
it is well o

meanwhile

Answer 5 questions correctly to win 1 million

All questions at

if you make attempt and got some questions you will also be given a little prize

include your email, inother to contact you
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Innocent229(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmm nawa oh

Check my signature for tribal mark removal
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
L
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Betakeshi: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by nurez305(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
The number 2 though
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by morikee: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
No time bro
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by anambraamaka: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thanks
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Galaticos444: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
internationalman:
i like ur number five...

the way some people act on social media will almost make u think they are on par with dangote..

even those that sleep with mat are richer than those who sleep on 12 inches foam on social media
no b lie.was shocked when one slay queen on Instagram was passionately begging me 4just 5k dats wen i realised dat all that glitters aren't gold

17 Likes

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by infogenius(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thanks for the info for a better 2019.
The first and d Last point really counts.
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Oweku: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
True...

Browse and earn money... Its free.. The browser pays you for browsing the Internet
A click on my signature below
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by segun18(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Very interesting and Educative write up.I am surprised that a lot of people have not commented on your article.....Most of them are probably more interested in Davido/ Chioma gossips.

18 Likes

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by hesilo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Apt. Thanks for this
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Pvin: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Educative.. writing and acting are two different things entirely
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
The best way to live life is to live it freely and always do your own thing. Because no matter wetin you do people would talk and would never be satisfied. And always remember to make money because it very important. If you get money wether you fine,ugly,lack respect,lack confidence,lack swag or anything. People go like you like mad and accept you for who you are.

17 Likes

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Wizdray: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmm. Very educative. And number 2 is my PROBLEM, I hope I find solution soonest embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by paskilo247(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
What an interesting and educative topic! You will not see lots of likes or people commenting because we might b guilty in way or the other but if APC and PDP , u see people killing themselves here as if they give a damn about how miserable ur life is. Good work. God will continue to enrich ur writing skills

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
angry The nakedd truth

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by davomaster(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nice piece...
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by joinnow: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
it is well o

meanwhile

Answer 5 questions correctly to win 1 million

All questions at

www.skbase..com

if you make attempt and got some questions you will also be given a little prize

include your email, inother to contact you
Deadline expired
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
You forgot to add dont be desperate. Desperate people fall for scams

always trust your instinct.

Never ever borrow cash to anyone without a source of income.

Never ever trust hustlers. They dont love you. They only love your money.

If you are going to buy any product or goods. Never ever allow an hustler to determine the price for you. Go to the shop yourself and price your goods by yourself. The fear of hustlers in market places is the begining of wisdom.

11 Likes

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by abdulaz: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
Our lives have already been scammed by our corrupt leaders.

Na wise men fit survive naija now o.

If your father no be politician, pastor or Dangote and you still dey waste your time dey shout Atikulated and Sai Baba, Na sorry be your case o.

All these our leaders no get any plans for you and your future generations.
Dem go rule you and their children go rule your children too.

If you be presser, press hard, No look anybody face o. Nobody fit help you for this life the way you go fit help yourself.
When you hammer and hit jackpot, invest in something big so that you can lift your family from poverty and also create jobs for the niggas in your neighborhood.

I dedicate this piece to all PRESSERS.

20 Likes

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by femi4: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
No5 is bull sh!t
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by chiboy1116: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
No comment.
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by IMASTEX: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nice piece
Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by dumahi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wisdomval67:
The best way to live life is to live it freely and always do your own thing. Because no matter wetin you do people would talk and would never be satisfied. And always remember to make money because it very important. If you get money wether you fine,ugly,lack respect,lack confidence,lack swag or anything. People go like you like mad and accept you for who you are.
Chief, I go sue you for copyright theft. Na wetin dey my mind you go talk pass me. Just to say you nailed it. God bless thee.

7 Likes

Re: If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed by Temptee101(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Very nice piece. What an inspirational writeup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own? / Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.