Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Categories Of Atheists. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Categories Of Atheists. (1335 Views)

Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. / Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. / Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

I'm giving you extra points

your deflection skills are simply superb grin

Thanks.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by budaatum: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
frank317:
I belong to the three categories.... Prove ur God exists for once and stop calling hell upandan like say na u create am.

No one care about ur stupid hell, just so u know.
I unfortunately belong to none of them and it's not fair! lipsrsealed embarassed cry

I want a category, KALOKALO! angry angry
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
budaatum:

I unfortunately belong to none of them and it's not fair! lipsrsealed embarassed cry

I want a category, KALOKALO! angry angry

Your case is different.

You dey under miscellaneous.

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

Yeah right.

Didn't he send snakes to kill the Israelites cause they complained against him.

Made the earth to open up and swallow his people without warning.

Didn't he aid the Israelites in killing entire nations, innocent women and children inclusive.

Remember Ananias and his wife? they died on the spot for lying.

Yeah he has infinite mercy, no wonder he lets his children burn for eternity

Let me teach you a bit.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

Yeah right.

Didn't he send snakes to kill the Israelites cause they complained against him.

Made the earth to open up and swallow his people without warning.

Didn't he aid the Israelites in killing entire nations, innocent women and children inclusive.

Remember Ananias and his wife? they died on the spot for lying.

Yeah he has infinite mercy, no wonder he lets his children burn for eternity

Let me answer the question on snake killing Israel.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Let me show you who God is.

God sent Jonah to Nineveh. Tell them that their wickedness has reached me and I will destroy the city.

Jonah did not go. Why?

See this...

He prayed to the LORD, "O LORD, is this not what I said when I was still at home? That is why I was so quick to flee to Tarshish. I knew that you are a gracious and

compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity.

It took 600 years before God displaced the Canaanites and brought judgement upon them for their atrocities.

It took over 600 years before God executed greater judgement on Israel for doing what the Canaanites did..

Isiah prophesied doom on Judah and Jerusalem... but the prophecy did not come to pass during his life time...

God was simply waiting.

So, Jonah knew all this and that's why he made that comment..

See what God replied..

But Nineveh has more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from

their left, and many cattle as well. Should I not be concerned about that great city?"

He is slow to anger and that's why many of us are still living despite our atrocities and iniquities...

But, he will come in judgement...

His holy nature would ensure that.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Now to the snake issue...

Israel had been provoking God since they left Egypt until they found themselves in that snake incidence.

He showed them heart breaking and awesome miracles and his presence was heavy among them...

Note this, when God's presence is heavy among men, they ought to be careful.... Since his holiness will be there...

There was the red sea incidence, God coming down on mount Sinai, pillar of fire leading them at night, etc..

After all this, see what they did...

they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, "Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the

desert? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!"

They should know better....

God brought snakes and it killed them. While his judgement was going on, he made a way of escape by providing healing.

Since When have you been hearing about Jesus?

10, 20,30,or 40 years ?

Some will still not repent even at death...probably some 80years on earth...

With all what the world has turned to, evils, immoralities, wickedness etc, there is the sun, air, food, etc.

Many people cut short the mercy of God upon their lives by saying a lot of rubbish and name calling...

He will wait and when you have exhausted your grace period,

He comes for you heavily.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
The devil has fed many of you lies about God and you swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Because you don't have the word in you....

When he tempted Jesus,

Jesus said....It is written..

Do you know what is written?
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by budaatum: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Your case is different.

You dey under miscellaneous.

wink
My case is different, lol! grin grin I always knew God must make special dispensation for buda or I will just block heaven's gate and dabaru everything so nobody can enter ni!

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Temptation will come....

Your victory depends on the level of the word of God that you have...

The word of God is the Bible...

They tell you to leave the Bible aside,

..and when temptation comes

You are found vulnerable.

Study and live the word of God.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by budaatum: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Study and live the word of God.
Amen!
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by budaatum: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The devil has fed many of you lies about God and you swallowed it hook line and sinker.
It is for this very reason that humans must not study words alone, which is bread, but also everything that proceedeth forth from God, which is all of God's creation.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:03am On Dec 24, 2018
LordReed:

Yeah right.

Yeah.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Let me show you how to seek God so that he may reveal himself to you....

" And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a

willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if

thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever."
(1 Chronicles 28: 9)

Seek him with a willing mind.....and a sober heart... and with a humble spirit. ...

Note this part of the scripture.....he understand all the imaginations of the thoughts of men...

If you truly seek him, he will be found of you.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2018
God is not far.
There is sun in the space... Yet the space is always dark.

God is always available...Not everyone sees him.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
These are interesting times...

A lot of doctrines everywhere...

Know the truth and hold on to it.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry xmass to everyone.

Let's remember the reason for his coming to the world.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by finalboss(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2018
Originakalokalo:

God is not far.
There is sun in the space... Yet the space is always dark.

God is always available...Not everyone sees him.
have you seen him before ? Can you prove his existence ? If you cnt you will have to take down this thread and denounce christainity.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
finalboss:
have you seen him before ? Can you prove his existence ? If you cnt you will have to take down this thread and denounce christainity.

Peace.
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by finalboss(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Peace.
shall we ?
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
finalboss:
shall we ?

Do what?
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by GoodMuyis(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
frank317:
I belong to the three categories.... Prove ur God exists for once and stop calling hell upandan like say na u create am.

No one care about ur stupid hell, just so u know.

There is Him in your comment. Other proves have been posted on many threads on Nairaland what have you done to those ones?
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by GoodMuyis(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Michellekabod:

So you have time to trade words with this fellow?
His ministry in the body of christ is trolling atheists.he is obsessed with them,he thinks atheist,breathe atheist and sleeps atheist. Instead of concentrating on the "redeemed" to ensure their salvation is forever secured he is going on a quest to the non christians camp to troll. He should focus on the the bird at hand and forget of the rest in the bush. By the way heaven isnt meant to be populated

Actually, Nairaland is a Discussion Board where you can start any Topic of your choice and OP has choose this part. Many of us have tried to Make the Religious Forum more interesting with edifying content but it doesn't work because the forum owner's goal is different from ours.

I knew a lot who had quit this Religion section or nairaland entirely. Those who still remain decided to play in the owner's game
Re: Categories Of Atheists. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
The Judgement of God is coming.

Accept Jesus and be saved .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Judas Actually Betray Jesus? / Nigerian Government Acted Late Over IPOB Agitation, TB Joshua Blast Presidency / Instant Miracle, Deliverance & Healing, Takes Place When You Use Any Of These Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.