Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Do You Think About This Celebrity? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think About This Celebrity? (1392 Views)

Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? / All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public / Is This Celebrity A Gay(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by deelady(f): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2010
MILEY CYRUS

Miley is only 17, but she looks 22, is this a good thing?

Do u think Miley is too small for all these act? She has two tattoos, piercings and all (thanks to her father).

Do you think stuff like this can happen here in Nigeria?

Is she tryin 2 b lyk Lady Gaga and Madonna?

She says she is comfortable in shorts, do u think dat is true?

Im not an hater but I for one think Miley should be left to leve her life according to her song 'I cant b tamed' lol

Re: What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by deelady(f): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
more pics

Re: What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by tempest01(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
Just 17, just knowing, would av gone 4 twenty something
Re: What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by yme1(f): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
where are the tatoos and piercing located?
i think she should go for whatever she wants,its her life and her money wetin come concern me for that one
she is damn young and should enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by Vedren(f): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
I think Miley Cirus is hot. I don't think at all she's trying to imitate any other celebrity; I just think celebrities are automatically compared to other celebrities along their lines when they come showcase themselves. If she were black, 17yrs old, and hot- Lady Gaga's name wouldn't even come to mind.

No offense, I just think we do that naturally as critics.
Re: What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
I think she is a spoilt disney brat who would end up worse than her look alike lindsey Lohan
Re: What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by Dolemite(f): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
Going the way of Britney, drug dealers in her vicinity would be pleased, a new customer awaits. grin
Re: What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
I think she's a kid that think she has grown of age.

And shes fast heading into the same footsteps of Kim Kardashian.
Re: What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by favouredjb(f): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
I hope she won't step into the world of drugs,I love her music but she looks and acts way older than her age.@mamagee,wat has kim kardashian got to do with miley?
Re: What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^They are both trannies who can't put clothes on their body.
Re: What Do You Think About This Celebrity? by deelady(f): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2010
Sometimes, I always think Miley Cyrus is a spoilt Disney brat like som1 said, Hillary Duff was once a Disney queen but she never mis-used d opportunity, together with Selena Gomez and the rest.

She just chose 2 b a slut nd I am sure she is gonna end up doing drugs, plastic surgeries nd end up like d oda celebrities, before she turn 30. No offence

@ y me, one of the tattoo is under her breast saying 'just dream' and one is inside her hear saying 'Love' meaning she hears love.

Like father like daughter,

(1) (Reply)

Ex-mbgn Adaeze Igwe-yobo: ‘i Can Be A Gold Digger’ And Speaks On 12am Marriage A / Sam Loco Efe Is Truly Dead. Photo Evidence / Nigerian Hip Hop Stars Celebrity Pool Party With Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.