Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Do You Know Your Dad Has Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Know Your Dad Has Money? (601 Views)

Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 / My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know Your Dad Has Money? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2010
Its funny, but when my Dad has money he starts speaking American english you can hardly understand, he orders that pounded yam be prepared and he occasionally rubs his belly, that immediately is an indication to start behaving properly if you need anything.
Dont know about folks out there, but am sure dad's have peculiar way of behaving when some money enters their coffers. Share your experience.
Re: How Do You Know Your Dad Has Money? by zayhal(f): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2010
valacious:

Its funny, but when my Dad has money he starts speaking American english you can hardly understand, he orders that pounded yam be prepared and he occasionally rubs his belly, that immediately is an indication to start behaving properly if you need anything.
Dont know about folks out there, but am sure dad's have peculiar way of behaving when some money enters their coffers. Share your experience.

LOL. really funny.

My dad would give out money to all poor people in our street. Pay for anything anyone bought in his presence, took us out to amusement parks. In short, anyone who came around him'd know he had it at that time because they'd definitely get a share.
Re: How Do You Know Your Dad Has Money? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2010
funny, infact at times my dad will call you once, and if you dont answer twice and decode, you've just missed out,

(1) (Reply)

New Product In Nigeria / How To Manage Your Money As A Married Woman / His Marriage A Thing Of Love And Care Or Respect And Dignity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.