Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit (1038 Views)

Please Avoid Garanntor.ng At All Cost / What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? / Who Else Uses Garanntor.ng? Experiencing Downtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by binoosmart(m): 1:46am On Sep 01, 2019
over 2 days now and garanntor.ng is not loading all websites and other services hosted with them are offline. i have lost clients and have lost thousands of naira on facebook ad campaign before i noticed the downtime.
Please help me on how to go about this..

Thanks in Advance
Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by donsheddy1(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2019
With all you've been hearing about your dear country, you still went ahead to buy from a Nigerian hosting company.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by barapistis(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
Guarantor is quite good

But then,

Every hosting firm has their down times

Even Amazon does

But for two days

Then ,backup and move then come back
Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by 004gist: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
You have money to sue but no money to go for foreign hosting company.

Your country don't have 24/7 electricity... That lies most of their problems.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by Pamela96(f): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2019
They were once good but now, I'd advice everyone I know never to use them. They either have poor management culture or they are completely incompetent. I've been trying not to run into conclusions but right now, Garanntor is a no go area.

Yours is even better. Mine started loading like a snail within the last 3days, before it finally went dead. As if that was not enough, I logged in to find my site suspended today and the worst past is that I'm running a community platform with lots of paying users. How are my users supposed to trust me again? They probably think I'm a criminal now. Garanntor has ruined my reputable and damaged my business just in a couple days!

Having a downtime is one thing but on no account should legitimate business websites get suspended! I guess the only way to secure ourselves these days is to build our own servers and manage all our tech stack ourselves before one host like this will just take you out of business because they are running out of resources.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by ise82(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Garanntor web host is terrible.
Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by rave409: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Garanntor has so many issues right now.
Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by Tinder01: 5:50am On Sep 07, 2021
Move over to Jo si . del hosting. Com

Expensive �� but service is sure thing. 20 minutes average time customer service response. 99.9 per cent up time
Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by Alaigbopress: 6:24am On Sep 07, 2021
You no SE domainking
Garrantor really dealt with me
Nigeria things are always different
Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by Alaigbopress: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2021
You no SEe domainking
Garrantor really dealt with me
Nigeria things are always different
Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by Brown2262(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
garrantor has always had this downtime issues time to time but what i hated about them the most is the support since i moved my website to naijawebhost.com about a year and a half ago i have been really satisfied, they have a jet backup from the cpanel with two week daily backup availability you can easily restore, plus the technical support is really superb.

https://naijawebhost.com

Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by Brown2262(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Shared: Wordpress Mp3 Voice Tagger / Official Port Harcourt Forum? / Affiliate Marketing For Webmasters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.