Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga (12153 Views)

Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / This Is How The Church Will Look Like If Rapture Take Place On Sunday. / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga by tsephanyah(f): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
gypsey:
You still made no sense Love! the only thing you have managed to offer are derogatory remarks and Insulting words like stupid and Idiot, grin shows your immaturity.

i am sure, even you can see that you make no sense. try Again, Kid! grin

I bet you are hiding under your mother's bed while typing these insults, Don't think i can't find out were you live. angry

It's was easy hacking into your EMails. grin
I don’t have anything to say but that won’t stop me from making this conversation longer and more painful for you.
Re: 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga by emmasege: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
tete7000:

Kukah supported Buhari and opposed Jonathan? What gilberrish! You don't know what you are saying. I am 100% sure you weren't conscious of whose side Kukah was. Onaiyekan criticised bad governance but rooted for no one, you can check your record. He told no one to vote Buhari. The only prominent Catholic voice that seemed to endorse Buhari was emeritus Bishop of Lagos, Cardinal Okogie and that is why he has probably been at the fore front in opposing this government. Maybe he realised the need to make amend.
You are misplacing the facts. Okogie never supported Buhari. He has always been his critic. He was even reported to have told Tinubu (before 2015 election) that Buhari was a serial failure and he will fail again. Even though his prediction that Buhari would fail at the polls failed, has Buhari not failed in Government? And for the records, he has never concealed the fact that Buhari is a failure.

Talking about Onaiyekan, if he criticised 'bad governance' of GEJ prior to election, electorates would easily interpret that to mean an endorsement of the then opposition. Have you heard him being vocal against PMB and his gang of murderers and looters, like he did against GEJ? That's your man that speaks against bad governance.
Re: 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
tsephanyah:
I don’t have anything to say but that won’t stop me from making this conversation longer and more painful for you.
Ofcourse, you had nothing to say from the start. if it makes you feel inteligent keep it as long as you wish. how do you even intent to have this long conversation when you don't have anything to say? grin see? how dumb you are? you didn't insult me this time,, grin i wonder why Kid, you know? Juveniles like you i enjoy fuvking in the anus with a 9 inch screwdriver. tongue After fuvking you, i will fuvk your father too for not raising you right.
If that's your picture on your profile, i feel sorry for you.

Mind how you go, Good luck! grin
Re: 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga by kelly72: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
oladele00:
Buhari is the only solution to our numerous problems... God bless PMB

Hope you won't die of hunger before he solves your problems
Re: 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga by oladele00(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
kelly72:

Hope you won't die of hunger before he solves your problems
He is waiting for you to die first before taking action... Pls die so that buhari can start working
Re: 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga by tete7000(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
emmasege:
You are misplacing the facts. Okogie never supported Buhari. He has always been his critic. He was even reported to have told Tinubu (before 2015 election) that Buhari was a serial failure and he will fail again. Even though his prediction that Buhari would fail at the polls failed, has Buhari not failed in Government? And for the records, he has never concealed the fact that Buhari is a failure.

Talking about Onaiyekan, if he criticised 'bad governance' of GEJ prior to election, electorates would easily interpret that to mean an endorsement of the then opposition. Have you heard him being vocal against PMB and his gang of murderers and looters, like he did against GEJ? That's your man that speaks against bad governance.

The job of a man of God is to condemn bad governance and let people decide based on their conscience who to vote. If you said Onaiyekan hasn't criticised this government, then you are wrong. He has done severally particularly at the peak of Benue killings. By the way is he not among the bishops who visited PMB to register their church's displeasure with the way the country is run? I don't know how you arrive at your conclusions. Maybe you should consult google. In the meantime, I leave you with this:
https://punchng.com/we-have-lost-confidence-in-your-govt-onaiyekan-tells-buhari/
Re: 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga by Lordspicy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
the pic up there is holy cross parish iji Nike abakpa-nike Enugu .... guess the op lives around there
Re: 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga by biztip: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
call mbaka to order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow / Beware: Men Who Mocked God / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.