Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister (55836 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by ipobarecriminals: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
sad
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by BUCHI008: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
DON'T BE LEFT OUT
WHY COMPLAINING OF MONEY
WHILE U CAN STAY AT HOME ND MAKE MILLION UNDER A Month
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO
FOR YOU TO BE RICH OR POOR IS IN YOUR HANDS

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by franchasng: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by itiswellandwell: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Computergloba: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
lilbest4:
I'd like to bleep two sisters one day

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by nnachukz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
virginboy1:
At the men's fellowship meeting at our church I lost the quiz by one point. ..The question was " where do most women have thick hair"?........
apparently the answer is Africa. ....from the answer I gave they asked me to find another church..... cry sad
Hahaha bad pikin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
The elder sister is shameless because she already knew the man to be her younger sister's husband still she bleeped the man until she got pregnant. Abomination

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Blisplendor12(f): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Guess he was charmed by her elder sister, maybe she went to ijebu - ode for the charm. God help the woman
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by ijustdey: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
princeking2:
It is well. He cares about the family so much.
with his prick i guess
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by olamilekan1715(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
hmmm igbo with this their bad manners
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by kettykin: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yorubanisation of infidelity
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by berrystunn(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Such an ungrateful woman. This only shows that it is very cheap to marry from your household. You should be happy that your father will collect double bride price from one man.

These is the effect of the change that my administration promised Nigerians.

~ProsidentBuhari

Now I understand the link with APC
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Fourwinds: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
desiregold:
Truly he is ruthless.

Why her sister? You caused enemity between sisters?

This is where i support Divorce.

As for the elder sister..? She is a disgrace to we the association of elder sisters. Elder sisters are known to seek the happiness of the younger sisters, we protect our younger sisters in every ramification of life. SHE FAILED.
she saw inside the man's trousiers and she couldn't help it
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by NobleAjare(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
lawalosky:
What eeeeh.
Guys today is my birthday..
Show me some love..

Happy birthday to U dear
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Chrysz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Who should we believe now........ I think I should believe the man but you raised your hands on your wife it shows that you have animalistic attitude. That's a No for me
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Fourwinds:
she saw inside the man's trousiers and she couldn't help it
Lol,

She is not worthy to be a sister.
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Blackbishop(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pls allow me to introduce myself, We are into Data mining, Data Analysis. Check the poster below

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by akinbode1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
cool

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
That's what happens when you marry a dog into your family.
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
ijustdey:

with his prick i guess
Na you talk am o
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by BrokenCock: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Girls in africa jump to accept any man's proposal for marriage. They will be like, ' I am at the top already '
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by FBIL: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
These people from that side need to be taught how to maintain a marital home because children of separated parentage don't go far in life.
I envy Igbos, joor! One man one wife with inseparable family.
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by AnalQueenluci: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
[Yoruba fake marriage]
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
lawalosky:
What eeeeh.
Guys today is my birthday..
Show me some love..
Happy birthday to you. The good Lord ( If you believe in God) that brought you this far will add more years to you. May you find a good wife( if you are not married but if you are may your wife love and respect you more). Many you succeed in all you do ( good deceits) and many your life never be cut short.
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by PapaAdanna: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
From their names, you already their way of life

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Hades2016(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
carzola:
Dear men!

Don't marry from a cheap home!!

I don't see why my wife sister will Bleep
Me... So gross
bruh calm down it can happe to anybody aiiit
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by ceejay80s(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
akwa ibom and Yorubas are almost same, their men can sleep with u, ur mother, sister , cousin, grandma and aunt from same family without shame and they will still be bragging about it
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
TiffanyCara:
Yuck! Some men sef
Some women sef
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Neddyogu(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
virginboy1:
At the men's fellowship meeting at our church I lost the quiz by one point. ..The question was " where do most women have thick hair"?........
apparently the answer is Africa. ....from the answer I gave they asked me to find another church..... cry sad

Kai! This one off me ashwear!
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by HardBishop: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Such an ungrateful woman. This only shows that it is very cheap to marry from your household. You should be happy that your father will collect double bride price from one man.

These is the effect of the change that my administration promised Nigerians.

~ProsidentBuhari
why are you too wicked..... how will u feel if ur sister was in the same condition as the writer...

know this that some men are just USELESS...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.