Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,452 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? (1289 Views)

Why Is The Catholic Church Always Used For Horror Movies? / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2018
I noticed this embarassed. They are always stranded on the road with green jacket. Lalasticlala
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by dingbang(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2018
grin
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by helinues: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2018
They are not organised or prepared early for things. That's why they blame everything on devil.

When you fail to plan, you plan to fail
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by BigGuyMan: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2018
I swear down grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by NPComplete: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2018
That's why that church is called the church of morons.

What u just described is something characteristic of people who never plan or prepare well but will turn around and blame the devil or the enemy for their failures. Then they will start killing innocent birds and snakes and claim their prayers killed them.

They are usually very disorganized. They think it is by dancing in the mud that will get people to come to their church. I wonder how they fail to see that such repulsive displays of religious fervour will only serve to alienate any self-respecting people from the church. Anyone who can roll in the mud like a lunatic can display other antisocial and lackadaisical tendencies. Such tendencies might even transfer to their jobs. And when they lose those jobs because of their personalities, they will turn around and blame the enemy more and kill more birds and snake and double down on the mud-swimming. It's a vicious circle.

This is why the church is usually filled with hagard-looking half-educated and mostly illiterate religious fundamentalists usually disturbing our ears every morning with their megaphones and heavily-accented English.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by finalboss(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2018
theoptimist298:
I noticed this embarassed. They are always stranded on the road with green jacket. Lalasticlala
haha
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by Kenzico(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2018
grin
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by johnmba: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2018
Ask thier leader
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2018
IT'S LIKE WHILE MEMBERS OF OTHER CHURCHES SUBMIT 10% TITHE, MEMBERS OF THIS CHURCH SUBMIT 90%. THEY ALWAYS LOOK POOR, DISORGANIZED, TATTERED, AND MISERABLE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by GOFRONT(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2018
Epic.....

Always on reflective jacket like a site worker...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by bujebudanu1(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Poor management
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2018
CHOSEN IS 16 YEARS!! GLORY BE TO GOD!

CHOSEN ARE SAYING YOU ARE WORTHY! YOU ARE WORTHY LORD!!

THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SOOOOO GREAT!!

CHOSEN IS BLESSED AND CANNOT BE CURSED!

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by Kharol1234: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2018
na onli God go fit save dem for dat church radical pple....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by Righteousness89(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Chosen1984:

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by pyyxxaro: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2018
theoptimist298:

Olumo rock and Volcano fall on ur old greasy testes
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2018
theoptimist298:
Because their MEMBERS always look Dirty, scattered, Unkempt and Careless, owing to their FANATICISM.
Always looking for whom to devour.
Why won’t they have RICKETY vehicles..., when they care less about their welfare leaving everything for God to do....

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by onlinetomola(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2018
Naa Dem Bible dey always vex me, Dem don read read carry carry d bible sotey e don turn to rag and dem no go gree buy new one. cry
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by Mikefrik(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
pisuure or adon belivit
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by donnie(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Open is not well
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by MrPRevailer(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Warisdis.

Chosen people may get stranded but we don't die as do other people in accidents, rituallists, armrobbers operation.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by MrPRevailer(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Chosen1984:

G.O Daddy's picture
everything is under control.
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by NPComplete: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
MrPRevailer:
Warisdis.

Chosen people may get stranded but we don't die as do other people in accidents, rituallists, armrobbers operation.

Guy why u dey lie like this on Christmas day. Shame no dey catch u? You can't even write 2 sentences without lying. Always.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by Mikefrik(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
May God bless nairaland for us. funny people. o my God, I just can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by spongeisback: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
I guess those chosen people that died on the 1st of January are not really "chosen". I remember your retarded comment on that topic.
MrPRevailer:
Warisdis.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2018
NPComplete:

Guy why u dey lie like this on Christmas day. Shame no dey catch u? You can't even write 2 sentences without lying. Always.

I'm not a chronic liar and excuser like you who refuse to believe in God or existence of the supernatural despite countless evidences provided by many people and on the news. What's your prove I'm lying.

Here is another proof. Give another excuse. Spongeisback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYs5rQS4mU&t=239s
Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by spongeisback: 12:32am On Dec 28, 2018
So your "proof" is a testimony given in that house of lies called chosen, while my own proof is on the Internet for everyone to see.

grin
MrPRevailer:

I'm not a chronic liar and excuser like you who refuse to believe in God or existence of the supernatural despite countless evidences provided by many people and on the news. What's your prove I'm lying.

Here is another proof. Give another excuse. Spongeisback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYs5rQS4mU&t=239s

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by NPComplete: 5:48am On Dec 28, 2018
spongeisback:
So your "proof" is a testimony given in that house of lies called chosen, while my own proof is on the Internet for everyone to see.

grin

No mind the guy. He wants to show us fake testimonies from a bunch of lying brainwashed buffoons. I just ignored him. I know enough chosen members that died in 2018 alone. So the guy is a liar. I always tell him that. He is always lying.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by spongeisback: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
I laugh at chosen people but deep down I feel sorry for them. It's really scary how brainwashed they really are.

A chosen member won't sell or conduct business with a woman wearing trousers, after losing out of that business they're still expected to pay tithes, offering and a whole lot.

The only healthy looking chosen is mouka and his family.
NPComplete:

No mind the guy. He wants to show us fake testimonies from a bunch of lying brainwashed buffoons. I just ignored him. I know enough chosen members that died in 2018 alone. So the guy is a liar. I always tell him that. He is always lying.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Cars Belonging To Members Of Lord Chosen Church Always Spoil? by NPComplete: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
spongeisback:
I laugh at chosen people but deep down I feel sorry for them. It's really scary how brainwashed they really are.

A chosen member won't sell or conduct business with a woman wearing trousers, after losing out of that business they're still expected to pay tithes, offering and a whole lot.

The only healthy looking chosen is mouka and his family.

Hahahaha. Guy no kill me with laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. / Paster EA Adeboye LAUGHS At TB Joshua Over Coronavirus Prophecy & Adeola Fayehun / Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.