Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. (1297 Views)

The Good Things In The Lives Of Men / NASA Accidentally Captures The Celestial City Of Jerusalem And Hide The Images. / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
Read this title and read it well.
If the enemy wants to to get a man, they use three things.
1. Material things to make him forget his God
2. Food (if he is a glutton)
3. Sex (this is the most common and easiest way Satan uses to get a man)
I shall concentrate on the 3rd because its what the devil uses most nowadays.
If you fornicate, please! I beg you! Repent!! The devil is taking and stealing your destiny for fleeting pleasures.
I will use myself as an example.
I am a boy who is after Gods heart. I fall sometimes but I always make sure I make it up and get up.
I prayed for something from God for 2 years now (Since March 2017) which God has fufiled for me this year. This prayer is to gain admission into one of the most competitive courses in one of the most competitive universities in Nigeria.
I was lukewarm for the first year, but I ignited a fire in me in the second year. Glory be to God for the battles I won
Don't let me be sidestepped and let's get to the main point.
A month before my Post utme exams which required a high score, I fasted and prayed to God to help me. I kept praying and reading towards the exam.
Before you knew it, there was a girl who began to woo me. She began to disturb me about relationship matters and boyfriend and girlfriend.
If you're a teenager reading this and you're in a relationship with a boy or a girl, break up the relationship now! Its not written anywhere that you must date the opposite sex at your age. Its a lie from the pit of hell! The devil has been working meticulously to ensure that he ruins the lives of young people from their formative years and for them to go astray from the way of the Lord. Some tools is this Big Brother show (which is sponsored by the church of Satan) and the media and its celebrities. I shall talk on this later.

So she started disturb me and even tried to initiate sexual talks which I was about to fall for but thank God I listened to the voice of God who told me that I was about to fall into a pit which I avoided by his grace. I avoided her messages on Facebook and she stopped disturbing me.

The results came out and God surprised me and I was victorious. It was after the exams. I was digesting some words of the spirit when the Holy spirit revealed to me that that girl was an agent of darkness who was sent to me. God has sent the grace for the exam to me after my prayers. The grace was waiting to manifest but the enemy sent its agents to take it from me through sexual intercourse. I am glad that I didn't respond to the foul cry of the enemy.

Sex out side marriage is one of the ways Satan transfers curses and initiate people into his dark kingdom. Zip up and protect yourself. By doing that, you're not doing God a favour. But you are protecting your destiny.

I'd like to thank everyone here who has elevated me in the ways of the Lord. Thank you.

Chidorx60
Jesusjnr
EnthronedByGod (if you see this, thanks for opening my eyes)
Jesus Christ, thank you for helping me.

A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by StrikeBack(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
To Start with
Who/ what is the Devil?

Who is the enemy of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
I rejoice with you in your victory over the devil and his temptations.

There's nothing that pleases me more than knowing that someone truly desires to please God.

I pray that God who brought you thus far on this journey, shall sustain you and see you through to the very end.

Thanks for sharing the Truth on this very relevant
subject.

God be with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by Solsix(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Congrats bro, but bigger temptations await in the university, hope u win all
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by TVSA: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
this story sounds like one of mount zion movies shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
I rejoice with you in your victory over the devil and his temptations.

There's nothing that pleases me more than knowing that someone truly desires to please God.

I pray that God who brought you thus far on this journey, shall sustain you and see you through to the very end.

Thanks for sharing the Truth on this very relevant
subject.

God be with you.
I always read and follow your posts on this section sir. Thank you for your time you took in tutoring we young christains

1 Like

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Solsix:
Congrats bro, but bigger temptations await in the university, hope u win all
I will by the Grace of the Almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
TVSA:
this story sounds like one of mount zion movies shocked shocked
Trust me its a true life story
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by SKhanmi: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol,young blood still dey hot. Come back here when you're forty. You will understand most adults perceptions about all these then,even if they prefer to continue living as hypocrites. Keep it up cheesy
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
SKhanmi:
Lol,young blood still dey hot. Come back here when you're forty. You will understand most adults perceptions about all these then,even if they prefer to continue living as hypocrites. Keep it up cheesy
I prefer Gods perception over this matter other than human logics perception.
Gods perception on this matter is clear
He openly forbids any unholy physical contact like sex outside marriage.
I don't care about "adult perception"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by sonmvayina(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2019
WinningEleven:

Is it the same God that impregnated another man's wife?
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by ochibuogwu5: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2019
WinningEleven:
If you fornicate, please! I beg you! Repent!! The devil is taking and stealing your destiny for fleeting pleasures.
I am a boy who is after Gods heart. I fall sometimes but I always make sure I make it up and get up.
I prayed for something from God for 2 years now (Since March 2017) which God has fufiled for me this year. This prayer is to gain admission into one of the most competitive courses in one of the most competitive universities in Nigeria.
I was lukewarm for the first year, but I ignited a fire in me in the second year. Glory be to God for the battles I won
A month before my Post utme exams which required a high score, I fasted and prayed to God to help me. I kept praying and reading towards the exam.
Before you knew it, there was a girl who began to woo me. She began to disturb me about relationship matters and boyfriend and girlfriend.
If you're a teenager reading this and you're in a relationship with a boy or a girl, break up the relationship now! Its not written anywhere that you must date the opposite sex at your age. Its a lie from the pit of hell! The devil has been working meticulously to ensure that he ruins the lives of young people from their formative years and for them to go astray from the way of the Lord. Some tools is this Big Brother show (which is sponsored by the church of Satan) and the media and its celebrities. I shall talk on this later.

So she started disturb me and even tried to initiate sexual talks which I was about to fall for but thank God I listened to the voice of God who told me that I was about to fall into a pit which I avoided by his grace. I avoided her messages on Facebook and she stopped disturbing me.

The results came out and God surprised me and I was victorious. It was after the exams. I was digesting some words of the spirit when the Holy spirit revealed to me that that girl was an agent of darkness who was sent to me. God has sent the grace for the exam to me after my prayers. The grace was waiting to manifest but the enemy sent its agents to take it from me through sexual intercourse. I am glad that I didn't respond to the foul cry of the enemy.

Sex out side marriage is one of the ways Satan transfers curses and initiate people into his dark kingdom. Zip up and protect yourself. By doing that, you're not doing God a favour. But you are protecting your destiny.

I'd like to thank everyone here who has elevated me in the ways of the Lord. Thank you.

Chidorx60
Jesusjnr

Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
WinningEleven:

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
WinningEleven:

I always read and follow your posts on this section sir. Thank you for your time you took in tutoring we young christains
It feels very good to hear that, even though we are just doing our job.

Thank God bro because He is the one that made it possible.

loved that your response I quoted.

God be with you.
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
It feels very good to hear that, even though we are just doing our job.

Thank God bro because He is the one that made it possible.

loved that your response I quoted.

God be with you.
It gladdens my heart to hear this from you sir.
May the good Lord help us all
Ameb

1 Like

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
WinningEleven:
I am a boy who is after Gods heart . I fall sometimes but I always make sure I make it up and get up.
I was lukewarm [/b]for the first year, but I ignited a fire in me in the second year. Glory be to God for the [b]battles I won
If you're a teenager reading this and you're in a relationship with a boy or a girl, break up the relationship now ! Its not written anywhere that you must date the opposite sex at your age. Its a lie from the pit of hell! The devil has been working meticulously to ensure that he ruins the lives of young people from their formative years and for them to go astray from the way of the Lord. Some tools is this Big Brother show (which is sponsored by the church of Satan) and the media and its celebrities. I shall talk on this later.

The results came out and God surprised me and[b] I was victorious[/b]. It was after the exams. I was digesting some words of the spirit when the Holy spirit revealed to me that that girl was an agent of darkness who was sent to me. God has sent the grace for the exam to me after my prayers. The grace was waiting to manifest but the enemy sent its agents to take it from me through sexual intercourse. I am glad that I didn't respond to the foul cry of the enemy.

Chidorx60
Jesusjnr

Your environment has done a number on you....
You know nothing, boy.
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
ScepticalPyrrho:

Your environment has done a number on you....
You know nothing, boy.
Yes atheist, my environment has done a good + beneficial number on me.
I'm okay with what I know, for I can only learn at the pace at which God designates to me.
I won't he surprised if my write up irritates or even angers you.
The lies of the devil will soon be revealed with time

4 Likes

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by xproducer: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors—not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. " - Romans 8:12-14

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God." - 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10

-----------

"Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon." - Isaiah 55:7

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy." - Psalm 145:8
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
WinningEleven:

Chidorx60
Jesusjnr

God bless u my brother ......is sad that I'm seeing this your post at so late a time........I'm so happy for u ..
God has thought u a major lesson and I can see that u have a very good foundation and understanding of what he requires from us in terms of purity.....

I have very similar experiences...after i was told directly to run away from women this was about some years ago...the message wasn't clear bcus I have never had time for girls and was always focused on my academics ...but by the time I got into my late teens.....advances from girls became so greet that I nearly fell due to the pressure...but to God be praised I overcamed...mind u some of these girls are not pure.... Bro are u on face book,

1 Like

Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chidorx60:
God bless u my brother ......is sad that I'm seeing this your post at so late a time........I'm so happy for u ..
God has thought u a major lesson and I can see that u have a very good foundation and understanding of what he requires from us in terms of purity.....

I have very similar experiences...after i was told directly to run away from women this was about some years ago...the message wasn't clear bcus I have never had time for girls and was always focused on my academics ...but by the time I got into my late teens.....advances from girls became so greet that I nearly fell due to the pressure...but to God be praised I overcamed...mind u some of these girls are not pure.... Bro are u on face book,
bro gimme your username lemme add up.
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 18, 2019
WinningEleven:

Chidorx60
Jesusjnr

Nothing to worry bro for I believe the devil is trying to fight back concerning this, but he shall not prevail.

So don't stop praying, because God who gave you victory over him then, shall consolidate on that with this.

I had already been praying for you for sometime now, and i have a feeling i was led to come here because I'm praying right now, so your case is going to be one of my main points.

It is well with you.

God bless.
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by WinningEleven(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Nothing to worry bro for I believe the devil is trying to fight back concerning this, but he shall not prevail.

So don't stop praying, because God who gave you victory over him then, shall consolidate on that with this.

I had already been praying for you for sometime now, and i have a feeling i was led to come here because I'm praying right now, so your case is going to be one of my main points.

It is well with you.

God bless.
thanks for the help Sir. I'm replying you asap
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2019
WinningEleven:
thanks for the help Sir. I'm replying you asap
Bro it's an honor cause you're dear to God's heart, hence also mine.

I'm waiting.
Re: Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. by vickydankal(f): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2019
You are absolutely correct.
Sex
Quest for more money and material things
Quest to be known and accolades
Sex and sexual activities
Alcohol
Drugs
Laziness to spiritual things

Are the final arsenal and onslaught of the devil to end the present day Christian. Like never before we should cry out for revival, and more hunger for God. God will help the body of Christ even as we win more souls for Christ

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Year 2070: A Nigerian Gay Man And His Son / Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God / Righteousness Is Not By Our Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.