Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? (3647 Views)

VIDEO: 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi / Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W / Reuben Abati Vs Banky W: A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? by baslone: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2010
grin grin grin

You are on point my guy!
Re: 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? by chiogo(f): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2010
bjmighty:

Oh! You didn't get the pun shocked
Nope, obviously. lol so what were you trying to say?
Re: 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? by rockyfela(m): 5:17am On Aug 09, 2010
@ chiogo am guessin he meant to say no need comparing father wiv son. 2face is a father in d game and Banky just started making waves.
Re: 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? by googles: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

tuface o'course

Banky is like a commercial waiting to be changed
Re: 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? by Bamsyle2(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2010
Genuflect:

Lol. How far? Omo, your hiatus long gan o. Wetin dey happen?

Lol . . . my hiatus has got sumn to do with a tyrant and a sledge-hammer . . .

A trigger-happy and irate lower rank police officer with a bottle of local gin and a loaded gun . . .

But then I personally decided to bask in the moment - cos whatever's worth doing is worth doing well . . . cheesy

Geddit?? smiley

Nice to be back with ya . . . howdy??
Re: 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? by Genuflect(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Lol . . . my hiatus has got sumn to do with a tyrant and a sledge-hammer . . .

A trigger-happy and irate lower rank police officer with a bottle of local gin and a loaded gun . . .

But then I personally decided to bask in the moment - cos whatever's worth doing is worth doing well . . . cheesy

Geddit?? smiley

Nice to be back with ya . . . howdy??
Lol. I think I get. Babylon and Rolex abi? Bars and Soap Drop abi? Lol. Well we are fine over here. Jesus is wise
Re: 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? by Bamsyle2(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2010
Genuflect:

Lol. I think I get. Babylon and Rolex abi? Bars and Soap Drop abi? Lol. Well we are fine over here. Jesus is wise

Lol . . . to your siggy - I trust God, then Booze . . .

I trust no man . . . not even me . . . tongue

I'm cool here too mahn . . . was able to handle a lotta personal ish.
Re: 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? by Genuflect(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Lol . . . to your siggy - I trust God, then Booze . . .

I trust no man . . . not even me . . . tongue

I'm cool here too mahn . . . was able to handle a lotta personal ish.
Lol. Yes we should all trust God. He knows what He's doing. Good to know you sorted yourself out and are now back!
Re: 2baba Vs Banky W. Whose The Best? by Bamsyle2(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2010
Genuflect:

Lol. Yes we should all trust God. He knows what He's doing. Good to know you sorted yourself out and are now back!

Thanks mahn.

Genuflect:

shocked Wait a minute . . .

Just got a hang of what you wrote up there . . .

My hiatus ain't got nutin to do with 'em 'po-po' . . . what would Bamsyle be arrested for?? Jay-walking??  grin

It's gotta do with a nairaland mod . . . and the word "ban"! . . . the dude got irked by stuff I said . . . he's well-known here - for his arrogance and self-acclaimed 'wittiness'  grin

Been a while bruv . . . What's news here?? Modey/Rugged Stans still slugging it out??  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Downloaded, D'prince Ft D'banj - Give It To Me: Its Here / How To Start A Radio Show In Nigeria / Album Ep : Flume – Skin Companion Ii (zip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.