Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer (31330 Views)

Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by dfrost: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sheun001:

Their system of government is so good
Economy is buoyant so you can't compare them to Nigerians where every damn commodity price has sky rocketed
This economy doesn't favor the poor thats the fact God help us

Even the poor here are still corrupt. Imagine a petrol station attendant ripping you off of 20 bucks. Why?

So being poor or price of things skyrocketing does not mean one should indulge in illegal means of making money.

1 Like

Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by OSLinks(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by samlake(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is pure grace...
Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2018
...motivation and determination is the key to success...

1 Like

Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by Godspower35(m): 4:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Truly, a successful footballer
Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by Burgerlomo: 5:30am On Dec 24, 2018
GOFRONT:
cheesy

Adonbilivit

Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by lexzyy(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Browse and earn money... Its free.. The browser pays you for browsing the Internet
A click on my signature below
Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by naijajobx: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by rickyboss333: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2018
There are only two footballers in the world that matters right now because of the significant example and illusions they have proven. 1. Lionel Messi- that people are born great (greatness runs in the blood), 2. Christiano Ronaldo: that greatness can be achieved through hardwork
Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by Rossikki: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Rubbish

Who cares

BUHARI must go
undecided

Grow up.
Re: Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer by tck2000(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2019
I thought his father was a footballer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro / "New Karius" - Fans Slam David De Gea After Barcelona Goal Blunder (Photos) / Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.