Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today (65910 Views)

Michael Owen Predicts Outcome Of PSG Vs Real Madrid, Others / Neymar Out Of PSG Squad For Match Two Days After Birthday Party / See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Chelsea82: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
PSG just won the French Community Shield and Neymar was watching in the stands, so he came to get a photo with the team and Mbappe literally pushed him out of the picture. Brutal �

Watch The The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/see-how-mbappe-brutally-pushed-neymar.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Chelsea82: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
See Reactions, Watch The Video HERE

6 Shares

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by otipoju(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Beautiful sight.

I have become an Mpappe fan for this.

PSG paid an astronomous amount for you.
You read the contract,You signed the contract.
They dont owe you and still pay you when you dont play for several months because of injury.

Yet you keep disrespecting the club and your teammates with your stupid talk.

If you miss Barca so much, pay PSG the money and go back to where you came from na.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Tamasaba: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Izz not a serious sturv. Na play. Bloggers...heaven no sure una

9 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by whemmytopsy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
A well deserved treatment... Nice one Mbappe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by nybol(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmm, make we dey look
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by sotall(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
angry
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by nonny1212: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bj.
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Wallade(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
I know his attitude is worse than Pogba's attitude but they are quite similar in terms of attitude. They are both pieces of crap.

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by KendrickAyomide: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
nonny1212:
Bj.
bros e be like Mouth Action just they hungry you

15 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by eddyslim(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Good for him
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Rootprof(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Though professional wrong but technically RIGHT angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by CodeTemplar: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
lol...
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Jinyjagz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
I like dis.. nice 1 frm mbappe

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Teeisaac(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Well deserve

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Sahaboi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
boring team
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by ovcwality(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
i don't think mbappe will do that, blogger's and lies? Maybe na play self, till i see the video sha
modified: i don watch the video, and e look like play grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Kingsley10000: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
like for mbappe share for neymar

23 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Endowed595(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nah play em dey play. If you look closely neymar has the winners medal on his neck. He has every right to be in the pictures. Bloggers sef.

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by babyfaceafrica: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
how is this news?
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Sonfethopia: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Tamasaba:
Izz not a serious sturv. Na play. Bloggers...heaven no sure una

Play fire.u didn't watch d vid

6 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Kingsley10000: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Neymar should come to man u if they don't want him again....

or he should goto juventus and play with the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by sammysmiles(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
So no respect again
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Kingsley10000: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Endowed595:
Nah play em dey play. If you look closely neymar has the winners medal on his neck. He has every right to be in the pictures. Bloggers sef.
no be play o

oga watch the video first before you conclude

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by geo4c: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
But neymar waz given a medal... Bloggers why?
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Jimiyung(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
I doubt that

11 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Kingsley10000: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
ovcwality:
i don't think mbappe will do that, blogger's and lies? Maybe na play self, till i see the video sha
modified: i don watch the video, and e look like play grin
You haven't seen the video and you just concluded it's a play...nawa for Nigerians
i shake my head for you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers / UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) / Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.