Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? (11025 Views)

Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) 2019 / PYES Registration Portal Is Now Fully Back Online – No Network Problem On P-YES / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by Esji80(m): 3:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Hello and Good morning everyone, I want to know whether Presidential
Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) website p-yes.gov.ng is legit or scam? Thanks and best wishes

1 Like

Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by Esji80(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2018
I need your opinion please
cc Presidency npowerng
thanks
Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by Esji80(m): 6:21am On Dec 24, 2018
I need your opinion please cc Presidency npowerng thanks
Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by maureen44(f): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2018
Esji80:
Hello and Good morning everyone, I want to know whether Presidential
Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) website p-yes.gov.ng is legit or scam? Thanks and best wishes

Someone shd answer please.
Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by MVLOX(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2018
Me self need to know ooo
Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by YESpParticipant: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
All these intervention programs ranging from GEM (big portal), YouWin connect to boi/yes-p have one thing in common.

They are all failed programs set up with the aim of deceiving the gullible and stealing funds by government officials. As for this P-yes, only time shall tell. However, I'm not expecting anything different from P-yes just like all the intervention programs before it. Watch how this P-yes program will dissappear after the general election next year. If you know, you know!

All ds doubting e-rats wey dey jump from one thread to d other supporting this failed government should read these threads...

https://punchng.com/youwin-beneficiaries-protest-unpaid-grants-at-finance-ministry/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/282894-controversy-as-youwin-connect-trainees-accuse-govt-of-deceit.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2895208/award-under-growth-employment-gem/20

https://www.nairaland.com/3626090/fg-boi-frustrate-yes-p-scheme

1 Like

Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by thatnewsguy: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Let's see how it goes.
Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by Yhemit(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
the site is not popping up on my phone, any help please and also how can i get SLB
Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by nedubest(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2018
someone should answer na
Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by AbbeyDaniels(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
It is real and legit.
First, no person or institution can use the top level domain (TLD) .gov.NG. Only government institutions can (and in this case, Nigerian government institutions and/or parastatals). So you're free to go about the business the programme is meant for.

And secondly, the Federal Government recognizes the programme which means it is real and legit. So no qualms.

4 Likes

Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by elonize(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
AbbeyDaniels:
It is real and legit.
First, no person or institution can use the top level domain (TLD) .gov.NG. Only government institutions can (and in this case, Nigerian government institutions and/or parastatals). So you're free to go about the business the programme is meant for.

And secondly, the Federal Government recognizes the programme which means it is real and legit. So no qualms.
thanks man

1 Like

Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by pwetie: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
May not be genuine. u guyz should just observe. Use an online tools called scam adviser to scan the website address. u will discover the site is owned by the same person that owns that bresin recruitment that ppl were being charged a certain amount to register via d portal.
Bottom line...use scam adviser to check for d owner of both the y.program nd bresin u will discover is owned by same person.
a scan of npower site will tell u its owned nd managed by galaxy backbone which is a government network in charge of it.
though d site might be real. but just observe it.
Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by Sophiawyz: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2019
All of these requests for BVN and bank name... What is it about? And is it right to release such info on an online platform or registration?

1 Like

Re: P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? by Cornelius101: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2022
the PYES isn't legit to me. i tried registration using blank form and the mumu site said congratulations I've been registered!���. secondly it will tell you to share to multiple WhatsApp group etc. nah scam joor

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Get Ghosted By A Potential Employer / NERC Recruitment 2022/2023 / Why Would You Do As An Employee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.