Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside (51311 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by obagofizzy(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahaha conji na bastard...imagine d pleasure he would have wen he finally CUMS.....
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Oyindidi(f): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2018
kolafolabi:
I am very sure the 16yrs old minor is not a virgin..
That's why she no shout

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2018
Ahmed0336:
This sounds terrible.

Was she raped sabi na Ashe?

Half baked journalism undecided

Underage angry
A girl of 16 rape or no rape na underage the girl be
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Ogaga87(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Free the man and move jare...

16 years for naija girls register na adult in case that judge nor know wetin dey happen..

When last the judge enter street to observe things

Manf beside there was .......... Between them joor...

I go call shamenator Yerima to come decide this case instead

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Awesomefred32(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2018
grin
grin grin

always the same people

they won't learn

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by 4ckTOTO: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2018
one of my drunk tenants just said that a 16yo girl in lagos issa full time olosho adult. he said you should argue with thunder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by JJBROS(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=kolafolabi post=74121405][/b]Aliu allegedly lured the victim by the dark side of the road and penetrated her from the back[b]

I am very sure the 16yrs old minor is not a virgin.. Useless girl and man[/quote

She is not. Penetrate from her back and u say na small girl?
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2018
Afonja, search in his bag you might find her skull.

2 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by propsvila: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2018
When small Untamed Lagos girl meets irresponsible Agbero this is what happens.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by xxolisexx(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2018
Disengage, shei na engine him be....

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by greenprince(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2018
Radiant1020:
Why are some men like these?

Oh please not again.
What he did is wrong, very wrong. But please why won't the girl at least scream or say something? Asides her age, a wiƧked lawyer will get this guy off the hook.
I just want to think she was probably hypnotized.

I know young boys molested by so called aunts and they'd still get the blame even as minors.

You should be asking why are some people like this?
Evil and wickedness isn't gender specific.

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by lereinter(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2018
16yrs old oshodi gal

I comment my reserve

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Holak: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Forced him to disengage? Nah so the thing sweet him reach? . Dude, the girl is still below the age of consent, so yes it is rape whether she consented or not.

It's called statutory rape

Please does this apply in the North or they have separate laws there? Note that I do not support the act but just wondering

3 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by pepigeorge(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Radiant1020:
Why are some men like these?

Don't get u... Governor of Zamfara married a 13yrs old gal, even buhari did same.. But wen it's done in d south.. It becomes animalistic...

The question is did he rape the gal? Cos our constitution has reduced the age to 13

5 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by greenprince(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Underage angry
A girl of 16 rape or no rape na underage the girl be

Tell that to a senator of the fed republic that used your national wealth to pay bride price for one (or is it three sef).
Funny how laws are selective in taking its course in Naija.

Don't get me wrong, he messed up, that was stupid not only on the girl being a minor, but the age gap and the dastardly act in public.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Tallesty1(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Holak:

Please does this apply in the North or they have separate laws there? Note that I do not support the act but just wondering
The laws that apply to humans do not apply to the gods.

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Penywise(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2018
Every year, the same picture with different stories. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2018
Lol @ forced him to disengage grin the guy get claw dickkk nii
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Hassan88(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2018
Osagyefo98:
They should just release that man coz he is taking leaf from buhari who raped Aisha at the age of 8....what a paedophile of a man.....

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Hassan88(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2018
Osagyefo98:
They should just release that man coz he is taking leaf from buhari who raped Aisha at the age of 8....what a paedophile of a man.....

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person ali
Osagyefo98:

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by frozen70(f): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2018
exco90:
no be all those oshodi useless girls?.. they had better free the man..

So a teenager is a useless girl ?

What does a teenager knows about sex

Instead of you to blame the idiot man you are putting it on the teenage girl

Stop reasoning with your balls
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Dpharisee: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2018
The fact that she gave it to him from behind means that she is sexually active and it was consensual.
His crime was doing it in the open within the neighbourhood
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by vineyardfarms: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2018
arinze198:

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/man-40-caught-sex-teenager-roadside/
GOOD JOB. THE MAGISTRATE SHOULD BE TRANSFERED TO THE NORTH WHERE 70 YRS OLD DEFILLING 10, 12 -15 YRS
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2018
exco90:
no be all those oshodi useless girls?.. they had better free the man..
Lol, I swear, those girls are bad o, no joke.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by frozen70(f): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2018
kolafolabi:
I am very sure the 16yrs old minor is not a virgin.. Useless girl and man

Whatever
Virgin or no virgin,
She is a minor

Consider that
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2018
frozen70:

So a teenager is a useless girl ?

What does a teenager knows about sex

Instead of you to blame the idiot man you are putting it on the teenage girl

Stop reasoning with your balls
U won't understand sha, some of those girls do things that even u adults has not done.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2018
Hassan88:

How is ur child bride doing
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by yeman1(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2018
But why are u blaming d man? Did d news say he raped d girl?
Both of them were having fun now and they caught them and d blame went to d man.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by AllenSpencer: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Osagyefo98:
They should just release that man coz he is taking leaf from buhari who raped Aisha at the age of 8....what a paedophile of a man......

You have headache
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2018
AllenSpencer:

You have headache

Extend my regards to your brother pastor professor tradermoni osibanjo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.