Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,683 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside (51297 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by blackprinx: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2018
arinze198:

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/man-40-caught-sex-teenager-roadside/

Poor man,he should have done it inside his car if he had one.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by AllenSpencer: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Extend my regards to your brother pastor professor tradermoni osibanjo

You have headache I swear
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by calyto: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2018
This bitterness you are carrying is too much of a burden to you.

Free yourself of hate before it kills you

BUHARI WILL STILL WIN grin grin grin grin grin

Osagyefo98:
They should just release that man coz he is taking leaf from buhari who raped Aisha at the age of 8....what a paedophile of a man......

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2018
calyto:

This bitterness you are carrying is too much of a burden to you.

Free yourself of hate before it kills you

BUHARI WILL STILL WIN grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin this one dey talk?

Mtcheew
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by deking2007(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Forced him to disengage? Nah so the thing sweet him reach? . Dude, the girl is still below the age of consent, so yes it is rape whether she consented or not.

It's called statutory rape
Is there anything to prove that the girl is 16? The girl when them de bleep from back, shows that her hole don wide for long.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by deking2007(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2018
The girl is not 16, I know both of them. The girl as a matter of facts was reported to be pregnant early this year before she abort it. She has been a wayward child and has been bleeping for long. The girl name is Nofisat.

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2018
AllenSpencer:

You have headache I swear

Next

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by temiflex01(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2018
16yrs old girl already receiving from behind. She is a guru so early undecided undecided
Girls are starting so early this days, it's well for future wives cool cool
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by AreaFada2: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2018
greenprince:

Oh please not again.
What he did is wrong, very wrong. But please why won't the girl at least scream or say something? Asides her age, a wiçked lawyer will get this guy off the hook.
I just want to think she was probably hypnotized.

I know young boys molested by so called aunts and they'd still get the blame even as minors.

You should be asking why are some people like this?
Evil and wickedness isn't gender specific.

I was shocked when in a casual discussion with guys, over half said one "aunty" sexually used them as kids. Some were under 10 years old then !
One of the most ignored facts in our conservative and hypocritical society.

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by BrokenCock: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
This one sweet me oooh! LMAO
I don see wetin to wr it e for whatsapp status
tgmservice:
AFONJA GOT TALENT
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Solokito(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2018
Omo they carry the guy like exmass goat
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2018
Penetrated her from the back... All these bloggers no get sense grin
Defilement... Girl when dey use t0t0 hustle naim dem dey defile grin
Na wah
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by haweezii(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2018
pervert.

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2018
The case of sex all around now is alarming...
Shaytan disguising as santa.
May God save us
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by mechanics(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Good for him.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by ericmor: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2018
dokyOloye:
Hmmm.
Tricky.
The girl is obviously previously sexually active and the sex was obviously consensual.
The trick now could be her age.
I'd say,free Mukaila joor.
Could have been d girl that was begging for it grin grin

I tell you. A little girl of 15yrs was begging me to sex her and give her #300 which I refused but only gave her the money latter and told her not to sex for money that if she’s in need she can always ask me
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by sheyoroniyen(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin
Cumtroller:
Mukaila Aliu

I just knew it will be one of the descendants of Oduduwa at it again.

Afonja’s on the beat, these breed of humans are something else, even worse than dogs, very rabid and randy things
Cumtroller:
Mukaila Aliu

I just knew it will be one of the descendants of Oduduwa at it again.

Afonja’s on the beat, these breed of humans are something else, even worse than dogs, very rabid and randy things

grin
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by DaRuud(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Snwokenk: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Forced him to disengage? Nah so the thing sweet him reach? . Dude, the girl is still below the age of consent, so yes it is rape whether she consented or not.

It's called statutory rape

I highly doubt it's statutory rape in Nigeria. in the United States it is, because of the law. if there's no law defining it as rape then it is not. rather i believe the article calls it defilement.
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Tallesty1(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Snwokenk:

I highly doubt it's statutory rape in Nigeria. in the United States it is, because of the law. if there's no law defining it as rape then it is not. rather i believe the article calls it defilement.
True. The age of consent in Nigeria is 11
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by CityNGR: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2018
you sound pained

Radiant1020:
Why are some men like these?
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Prinzjerome1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
post=74117634:
Double wahala for deadii body.........
He should first be castrated, before being thrown to jail!

Really Wow!!! In 9ja it happens everywhere. Dat man shud be released jorh... The only thing is dat it was done in public... And both should punish just for dat... Not cause she is 16�... They should start from dos religious leaders if they want to do the right thing...
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by baddext147: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
but thats not a rape
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Ubdavis(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
He was even forced to disengage. I can imagine it .
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Abagworo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
What exactly is his offense?
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Abagworo(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Snwokenk:

The age of consent in Nigeria is 16. Sex with a female less than 16 is considered rape except with consent of parents.

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by CityNGR: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Abagworo:

The age of consent in Nigeria is 16. Sex with a female less than 16 is considered rape except with consent of parents.
So why is he being detained?
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by edunwanna: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Radiant1020:
Why are some men like these?

Point of correction >>
Why are Afonja Men like this?

Afonja Amaka...
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by tightpussy156: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
the topics say have sex with teenager not rape.so it was consensual.some small girls u see around are very active even more than adult they Bleep.like mad 24hrs.from the topic am sure the girl ask for it an they settle for a cheap price or plate of food an the stupid man Bleep the 16 yrs bitch for corner.enter secondary schools make you see were tennager they Bleep themselves around for bush,classrooms ,stores,uncompleted buildings an houses.And this girls u call teenagers no what they are doing.they will even tell u they enjoyed it an not rape when they are caught. I was once a teacher so I have caught many of them.no long thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills IMSU First-Year Student In Imo / Theft In OAU: Two thieves from Benin caught in OAU (Pictures) / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.