Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Need Help On How To Fix Gionee F205 Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help On How To Fix Gionee F205 Problems (1340 Views)

Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel / Most Common Android Problems And Their Solutions / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Fix Gionee F205 Problems by odobe007(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2018
Good morning fellow Nairalander,
pls I need help from tech guru in the house and gionee users.
I bought gionee F205 3 weeks ago and it has been giving me different problems, from one issue to the other, everyday this phone is giving me regret as to why I change phone brand. The latest plight that I'm facing right now is that for the past 2 days I can't access app on my phone, apart from opera mini and whatapp all other apps are not functioning. from twitter, Facebook, Instagram, mobile banking app and every other app. At first I thought it was my subscription (glo network), I did another sub of 1k on another sim (airtel) still the same issue. I try using mobile hotspot to another phone and it works perfectly, meaning it not from the subscription plan... pls I need help from any tech guru or gionee user

PS. tis phone done frustrate my life
Re: Need Help On How To Fix Gionee F205 Problems by 11Anonymous(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2018
I don't use F13 pro, but I use Gionee.
Check system manager then Data monitor or whatever the name is there that controls data usage,→ click control networking, check if you disabled some apps from using data then enable them.
Re: Need Help On How To Fix Gionee F205 Problems by Kunleforreal(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
odobe007:
Good morning fellow Nairalander,
pls I need help from tech guru in the house and gionee users.
I bought gionee F205 3 weeks ago and it has been giving me different problems, from one issue to the other, everyday this phone is giving me regret as to why I change phone brand. The latest plight that I'm facing right now is that for the past 2 days I can't access app on my phone, apart from opera mini and whatapp all other apps are not functioning. from twitter, Facebook, Instagram, mobile banking app and every other app. At first I thought it was my subscription (glo network), I did another sub of 1k on another sim (airtel) still the same issue. I try using mobile hotspot to another phone and it works perfectly, meaning it not from the subscription plan... pls I need help from any tech guru or gionee user

PS. tis phone done frustrate my life

Hello, call or whatsapp for fixing if you are in Lagos
Re: Need Help On How To Fix Gionee F205 Problems by crowntoro(f): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sorry to break your heart but GIONEE phones are not meant to be bought for now. GIONEE company is having issues and sorry to burst your bubble, you MIGHT not be able to get it repaired. But try and go back to where you bought and tell them it's having issues or go to their Carlcare center.
Next time, always make findings before you buy a phone
Re: Need Help On How To Fix Gionee F205 Problems by 11Anonymous(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
11Anonymous:
I don't use F13 pro, but I use Gionee.
Check system manager then Data monitor or whatever the name is there that controls data usage,→ click control networking, check if you disabled some apps from using data then enable them.
Give a reply if this suggestion was helpful. It will go a long way in helping others.

(1) (Reply)

12gb RAM Smartphones You Can Buy In 2019 / How To Get More Than 5000 Airtime On Me Cure App / Reviews About Oppo F11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.