Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (569 Views)

Eating After 6pm Dangerous To Health - Experts / Doctors & Health Workers Salary Structure Explained / Warning! Health Experts Reveals That Sucking B0.0bs Can Kill You If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Adejoncy01(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: . by kestolove95(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dix one everybody is talking abt sickness on nairaland like dix, is like I will close my akkant b4 dem affect me wit dem disease o
Re: . by Adejoncy01(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
kestolove95:
Dix one everybody is talking abt sickness on nairaland like dix, is like I will close my akkant b4 dem affect me wit dem disease o

GROW UP, GIRL!
Re: . by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2018
kestolove95:

I think this op needs grown ups on her thread and not kids, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: . by Leetee123: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2018
Eight Benefits Of Regular Exercise And Physical Activities.

https://teevibemedia.com/eight-benefits-of-regular-exercise-and-physical-activities/
Re: . by Laird(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2018
Go to a good Hospital and see a doctor

1 Like

Re: . by Adejoncy01(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
CrEaToRmalden:

I think this op needs grown ups on her thread and not kids, what do you think?

Don't mind the idiot
Re: . by Adejoncy01(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Laird:
Go to a good Hospital and see a doctor

Thanks!
Re: . by Healthwise17: 2:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Adejoncy01:
Dear nairaland doctors/health experts,
Please I need your help;
It's been a while now that I have been experiencing hotness below my lower abdomen, at times my urine is yellowish.
Test had it that is toilet infection, I have been taking different types of drugs even drips because of this.
And the thing will go for sometimes and come back again.
Please someone should prescribe a drug or drugs for me, please!
Thank you!
lalasticlala mynd44 make una help me abeg, I need wider view

Hello, your condition needs urgent care...

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly, we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal the affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure any disease or ailment completely.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252
Re: . by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Adejoncy01:
Dear nairaland doctors/health experts,
Please I need your help;
It's been a while now that I have been experiencing hotness below my lower abdomen, at times my urine is yellowish.
Test had it that is toilet infection, I have been taking different types of drugs even drips because of this.
And the thing will go for sometimes and come back again.
Please someone should prescribe a drug or drugs for me, please!
Thank you!
lalasticlala mynd44 make una help me abeg, I need wider view
HAVE YOU COME ACROSS THESE INFECTION PACK FROM SWISSGARDE,IF NO PLEASE USE IT EVERYTHING WILL CLEAR,FOR MORE DETAILS WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

(1) (Reply)

10 Natural Treatments For Depression / Help! I Need A Medical Certificate / New Incentives Signs MoU With Nigerian Govt To Increase Demand of Immunization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.