Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) (23244 Views)

Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) / Driver Burnt As His Car Catches Fire While Transporting Gas Cylinders In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Below are photos from a terrible accident that happened in Idon Kachia LGA,Kaduna State.It is unclear what led to the accident. Anybody who knows the victims should contact their families.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/terrible-accident-in-kadunamany.html

1 Like

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by Chileads(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
And tmorrow is Xmas.. If you are alive today.. Remember it's not by your strenght.
RIP to the dead.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by wis3(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
looked like they were travelling for Christmas. Rip
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by Emeks008(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
God have mercy.
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by Kenekingisback: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef sad
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by ValCon888: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mother's love is truly the strongest love.

Despite her serious injuries, she's still holding on to her son to make sure he's okay

To all mothers

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Space not for sale
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chileads:
And tmorrow is Xmas.. If you are alive today.. Remember it's not by your strenght.
RIP to the dead.
Right
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by Mightymanna(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
some heartless people will steal their valuable items

6 Likes

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na wa o

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by able1993(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
It is well, 2018 really recorded a lot of damage.....

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenekingisback:
he has goned to church
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
This life is aimless.
If we were created by God to worship, then God should buy a music player.
Thankfully, God is fictional.
Of what use is trying hard to survive when you are mere postponing your death day.
I cant wait to die, because no reward of labour is greater than peace.
Death doesnt only bring peace, but it a sure way out of the aimless worries of life.
DIE TODAY AND BE FREE!

5 Likes

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by fapcrook(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chileads:
RIP to the dead.
Nobody died, bebeto

8 Likes

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by luckingto50: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na wa o

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?

Kwale nd Osogbo weed done they turn your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
God will protect you from ritualists, armrobbers, witchcraft and their destructive devices in The Lord's Chosen ministry.
Untimely death shall not be your portion in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by Reelmii: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jesus u love me too much oo...

too much o, too much o,

excess love ooooooo.

what shall I render unto jehova

for he has done so very much for me

what shall I render unto jehova

for he has done so very much for me.......

nara nara ehhhhhh, naraekele

narakele moooooooo.....

thank u Jesus for the gift of life over me and my family. .

3 Likes

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by benedictac(f): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kai! A mother's love. 1st pic she still held on to her child not minding her own pains. It is well with them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Looks like it was hit by an RPG!
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
The unconditional love of a mother is out of this world......u can see that woman in that pic... even though she is in pain.....she is still protecting her son...... later one useless person go write between mother and wife who won a man......I swear that post dey vex me like mad.....for me my mom own me....call me mummies boy I don't care.....wife was not there when my mom will have to treck for hours jst to be able to cut down transport fee to her shop....wife was not there back then when ever am depressed.... when things aren't working well.....bt her word of encouragement keep me going......2pac unconditional love is my best track ever......I love you mom....don't worry when I make more money I will buy u a benz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by Decallmemartin(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Why are they putting a spoon in the lady's mouth?
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by spafu(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
I actually met these two burning cars at the scene of the accident.
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2018
Kenekingisback:

He dey with he Baby Mamam for Christmas �
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by ValCon888: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2018
benedictac:
Kai! A mother's love. 1st pic she still held on to her child not minding her own pains. It is well with them

I almost thought that cake was a shoe! shocked

Respect.

1 Like

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by Oweku: 2:30am On Dec 25, 2018
Rip to the dead..
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by PerfectEsquire(m): 2:38am On Dec 25, 2018
Chileads:
RIP to the dead.

Are u a learner? What do you mean by "RIP" to the dead?
Nobody died in the accident, they only injured.

Always look before you leap. "busybody"
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by PerfectEsquire(m): 2:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Chileads:
RIP to the dead.
Are u a learner? What do you mean by "RIP" to the dead?
Nobody died in the accident, they only injured.

Always look before you leap. "busybody"

1 Like

Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by PerfectEsquire(m): 2:45am On Dec 25, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Na wa o

Chaiii! My goodness! Oyinbo!

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by ekaette1621: 2:49am On Dec 25, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
This life is aimless.
If we were created by God to worship, then God should buy a music player.
Thankfully, God is fictional.
Of what use is trying hard to survive when you are mere postponing your death day.
I cant wait to die, because no reward of labour is greater than peace.
Death doesnt only bring peace, but it a sure way out of the aimless worries of life.
DIE TODAY AND BE FREE!
Then what are you waiting for
Re: Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Lord have mercy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Second Brand New E195- E2 Aircraft / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? / Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.