Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Wanted !!! Have You Seen This Bet9ja Man? Please. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted !!! Have You Seen This Bet9ja Man? Please. (968 Views)

Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. / Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted !!! Have You Seen This Bet9ja Man? Please. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
any one who have any information about the where about of this man should contact me ASAP! He has my Xmas Chicken money.

the man has my money, almost 5,000 Naira.

after watching Bet9ja advert on DSTV last year, I followed his advice and since then I have lost about 5,000 Naira to him, so I'm looking for him and his friend that claimed they call him Baba No story because he like to win all the time.

if I was putting that money in a piggy bank, I would have had money for Christmas Chicken.

I managed to capture his picture on TV screen over the weekend during ManUnited match.

Re: Wanted !!! Have You Seen This Bet9ja Man? Please. by EbukaHades10(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stories that touch.

5k and u are complaining. if people come here and tell u how much they've lost to betting companies,u will thank ur God.

Re: Wanted !!! Have You Seen This Bet9ja Man? Please. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Just 5k?
and you are making noise?
Please, bet more

Bet9ja is an investment. One day dem go pay

1 Like

Re: Wanted !!! Have You Seen This Bet9ja Man? Please. by Godwinfury(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Just Because He appeared on TV, yo think he's legit... bet at your own risk,
Re: Wanted !!! Have You Seen This Bet9ja Man? Please. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Godwinfury:
Just Because He appeared on TV, yo think he's legit...
bet at your own risk,

look at you! the thing is I will not care about what happens that day, I must get my money back from him, be it inside church or in public, I will make sure I get my money back from him, even from that one that claimed they called him Baba No story because he likes to win all the time, they must pay be back that day.

(1) (Reply)

Naval Personnel Killed By Boko Haram / God Have Expose This Girl , Very Wicked World / Shock As Human Skull, Remains Are Found In A Coffin Inside A Church. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.