Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (30291 Views)

One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Genea(f): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
IamPlato:
I Hate Yam Porriage
Fish Stew
Fish Pepper Soup
Garden Egg
Bitter Leaf Soup
Roasted Corn
Fried Yam
Potato
Amala
Coconut
so what do you eat then?
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by LINTUNE(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
We'll take your case to Shiloh ! angry
lol angry grin grin
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by MissJoy29(f): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
sirBLUNT:
That's all for now if I remember anyone I will tell you

Sorry I was very busy with work that's why I just got back yesterday it's been hell, to add up diamond are messing with me... Merry christmast!!!
It's alright. Just take it easy.
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Thojan(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
I thought i was abnormal..
Mariangeles:
Me I don't eat swallows .
Eba, fufu, semo, wheat meal, pounded yam...All of them ! angry

But I make the BEST soups sha ...

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by LINTUNE(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
I hate eyo.. That yoruba whitish food
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by LINTUNE(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mimi222:

This one dey find work.
Drop ur CV
lol
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by LINTUNE(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
Godfullsam:
I hate draw soups with passion.

I hate anything draw, be it okro, ewedu, ogbono etc. In fact, the moment I see someone eating with draw soup, I will just dislike the person for no reason.

More reason I don't like eating in restaurants because I can't stand the sight of people eating draw angry.

Once I know that a particular plate has bn used to serve any kind of draw soup, I will never use thesame plate for anything again.
nawa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by bugsinbad: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kunu, tea,zobo,ewedu,gbegiri,garri...
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by davbravo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
All draw soups, catfish and anything cooked with it, fish stew, Eba, any meat that's not from Cow, chicken, turkey, Ram, or goat and I also don't eat their internal organs, just the muscle, etc...
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by davbravo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Egusi and amala....either differently or combined.

Merry Christmas y'all
Egusi and Amala does not go together normally
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by bjsammy: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Amala and any draw soup
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thojan:
I thought i was abnormal..
My brother you're not o I mean... YUCK!
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by DONADAMS(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Godfullsam:
I hate draw soups with passion.

I hate anything draw, be it okro, ewedu, ogbono etc. In fact, the moment I see someone eating with draw soup, I will just dislike the person for no reason.

More reason I don't like eating in restaurants because I can't stand the sight of people eating draw angry.

Once I know that a particular plate has bn used to serve any kind of draw soup, I will never use thesame plate for anything again.
lmao...this your own pass power
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by DONADAMS(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
blesoh:

My children hate it too, personally I take it when there's no other thing on ground
see life oh..something I can kill for grin
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Abbeybailey(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
Me I don't eat swallows .
Eba, fufu, semo, wheat meal, pounded yam...All of them ! angry

But I make the BEST soups sha ...
Gbam. Same here and the reason is that it's too much carbohydrates. Get me sluggish for my workouts.

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by DONADAMS(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
To5man:
During my service year, there is this food called Danwanke or thereabout. The food is a NO NO.
Others are Tuwo, WaterLeaf Soap, Pawpaw and boiled egg 'Yuck'
yes! danwake...I soooo hate it..just by looking at it I get angry..I've never tasted it

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by donnie(m): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Okpa

I just had less than half a tea spoon years ago while in the East, and didn't like it. I've always preferred Abacha (African Salad)... It tastes 100 times better.

I even found out that many of those who claim to like Okpa dont really enjoy it. They have only one good thing to say about Okpa: "it's so nutritious!" tongue cheesy

So you see, they never say it's delicious. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Odunolumide(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
This trend is so funny, was caught laughing alone..

For me among all the food that I have tasted, I think i can only stay away from Yam porridge...it turns my stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by cassyrooy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
MissJoy29:
* Beans with yam or plantain or potatoes or corn or bread
* Egusi soup with bitter leaf
* Fried ripe plantain
* Indomie with raw egg poured inside
* Indomie with sardine (can eat that one once in two years)
* Golden morn
* Drinking garri & groundnut (that's a no no for me)

...still thinking...

Cc: CassyRooy, sirBLUNT
Dunno which you wrote here, the one you hate or like.

I don't have any favourite food or anything but i don't like semo, salad and cream, pawpaw, anything with margarine nauseate me, bitterleaf soup is almost a turnoff for me, banger soup makes me instantly sick.

Merry Christmas�to you all.
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by MissJoy29(f): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
cassyrooy:
Dunno which you wrote here, the one you hate or like.

I don't have any favourite food or anything but i don't like semo, salad and cream, pawpaw, anything with margarine nauseate me, bitterleaf soup is almost a turnoff for me, banga soup makes me instantly sick.

Merry Christmas�to you all.
Lol....how is it difficult to believe those are foods I don't like.

smiley

Merry Christmas to you too
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by cassyrooy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
MissJoy29:
Lol....how is it difficult to believe those are foods I don't like.
smiley
Merry Christmas to you too
Lol! I understand you.
How's the Christmas going?
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by MissJoy29(f): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
cassyrooy:
Lol! I understand you.

How's the Christmas going?
Going well. Just had a nap. Going back soon grin

Yours?
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Kampack: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
jagugu88li:
You are saying goat head. Goat in general bro.....I think the first and probably last time I ate goat meat was at 6years old.....that if if I remember correctly. Can't stand that thing

chai! can't imagine how anyone will hate goat meat! best so far. the flavour it comes along with alone is undescribable. try the pepper soup!you dey miss o!

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by cassyrooy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
MissJoy29:

Going well. Just had a nap. Going back soon grin

Yours?
I wish I can celebrate like you're doing under a mild weather.

I'm currently at a friends place, and listening to music and frolicking this place. cheesy
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by MissJoy29(f): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
cassyrooy:
I wish I can celebrate like you're doing under a mild weather.

I'm currently at a friends place, and listening to music and frolicking this place. cheesy
How? Mild weather ke?

You are enjoying na. Me I'm home alone.
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by cassyrooy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
MissJoy29:

How? Mild weather ke?

You are enjoying na. Me I'm home alone.
The East has more tolerable weather compared to Abuja now, so it's milder than mine..

Don't mock me o.. Home alone gives ample time to see anything you want on TV now..
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by MissJoy29(f): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
cassyrooy:
The East has more tolerable weather compared to Abuja now, so it's milder than mine..

Don't mock me o.. Home alone gives ample time to see anything you want on TV now..
You may be right. I don't think the harmattan is that bad here.

Lol...sometimes though, you get tired of the TV & just want to hang
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by Harpyeagle(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by cassyrooy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
MissJoy29:

You may be right. I don't think the harmattan is that bad here.

Lol...sometimes though, you get tired of the TV & just want to hang
Point well received. cheesy

Yeah, but the past 3weeks have been series galore since I got back here, and it doesn't seem to have an end in sight.
Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by MissJoy29(f): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
cassyrooy:
Point well received. cheesy

Yeah, but the past 3weeks have been series galore since I got back here, and it doesn't seem to have an end in sight.
Which one are you watching? I have been catching up on Orange is the new black 6 & combining it with movies from my Iroko TV app.

1 Like

Re: Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It by cassyrooy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
MissJoy29:

Which one are you watching? I have been catching up on Orange is the new black 6 & combining it with movies from my Iroko TV app.
The Secret Life of the American Teenager and American Housewife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pics From An Accident Involving A Wheel Barrow Pusher & A Food Seller / This Small Irish Potatoes For ₦‎1000? / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.