Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 (1286 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by babeosisi: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2018
If you are one of those that foolishly give your January salary to your pastor, you have been sold a lie.
It is the invention of commercial.pastors about a decade ago
The Bible has no such teachings
You celebrate the birth of the savior December 25th and yet believe he needs your money to bless you.
That money is to satisfy your greedy pastor and has nothing to do with Christ
Study to show yourself approved

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
But dem no go gree. Dem no go hear word

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by kwakwakwa(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
They are coming for u telling you is it your money ?

Brainwashed set of morons

3 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by armyofone(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas babeosisi!
Who gives money to Nigerian pastor?
Use the money to better the lives of others in your area or community. Stop giving to pastors!

4 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by Agbaletu: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Miracle seekers won't hear.

3 Likes

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by babeosisi: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
armyofone:
Merry Christmas babeosisi!
Who gives money to Nigerian pastor?
Use the money to better the lives of others in your area or community. Stop giving to pastors!

Merry Christmas Hauwa

Thank God our people are getting wisdom.

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2018
Religious enthusiasts will say otherwise...
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Your life, your choice
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
babeosisi:

If you are one of those that foolishly give your January salary to your pastor, you have been sold a lie.
Don't celebrate the birth of the savior December 25th and yet believe he needs your money to bless you.
Life is choice it is either you follow the right path or neglect it. It is either you hearken or you refute.it is either you sow or do not sow.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
I personally rarely help those around me because many are ungrateful same thing with this issue of first fruit. I have made up my mind come 2019 not to render any help again no matter what people say except Jesus himself says otherwise . If you are in their shoes you would understand better why many still sow first fruit. Frustration of life has made many to continue sowing so op i would advise you let them be. What is lacking now in many churches is holiness,righteousness and love not seed sowing. This is what is affecting the society in general. What do you except were many churches have indoctrinated the scriptures?. Many churches are worst than hotels all in the name of come as you are. Many pastors don't teach messages that will rebuke their members of their sinful nature. We have many of them around and I see the way their members display on religious section.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by babeosisi: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

Life is choice it is either you follow the right path or neglect it. It is either you hearken or you refute.it is either you sow or do not sow.

Yes a choice but must be made with knowledge.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by fastseo: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
asuustrike1:
I personally rarely help those around me because many are ungrateful same thing with this issue of first fruit. I have made up my mind come 2019 not to render any help again no matter what people say except Jesus himself says otherwise . If you are in their shoes you would understand better why many still sow first fruit. Frustration of life has made many to continue sowing so op i would advise you let them be. What is lacking now in many churches is holiness,righteousness and love not seed sowing. This is what is affecting the society in general. What do you except were many churches have indoctrinated the scriptures?. Many churches are worst than hotels all in the name of come as you are. Many pastors don't teach messages that will rebuke their members of their sinful nature. We have many of them around and I see the way their members display on religious section.

Isaiah 58:2 Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.

Isaiah 58:3 Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours.
Isaiah 58:5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?
Isaiah 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Isaiah 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
Isaiah 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.

Isaiah 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by kristen12(f): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why are you soooo disturbed about how one decides to spend his or her money? Did you dash them the money that you want to dictate how they spend it.
Assistant daddy freeze
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by Eberechi24(f): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
If they are not complaining, why bothering yourself? You have not been paying tithe, sowing seeds and other monetary fund in church, Pls where are your estates?

If being Mumu makes people happy, let them be. Go on with your smartness and stop disturbing our peace.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by fastseo: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eberechi24:
If they are not complaining, why bothering yourself? You have not been paying tithe, sowing seeds and other monetary fund in church, Pls where are your estates?

If being Mumu makes people happy, let them be. Go on with your smartness and stop disturbing our peace.

Tell him or her to show u his estate... U find out they are still doing mama thank u.

God's word remain sure for his people, you are claiming to be Abraham children, claiming the blessings of the children of Israel yet when it comes to giving you you all say no.

The children of Israel are meant to bring their first fruit to the lord, its a commandment.
In as much as pastors and GO of mega churches are living in luxury there are true servant of God that hardly feed, their children are out of school, you find them in the villages, remote areas trying to win soul for God. How many of these pastors have you supported? How many have you tried to change just the batteries of their Maga phone they use to preach, how many have you asked if how they feed?

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Atheist like freezer are finding their voice by the day.
Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by EfemenaXY: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
babeosisi:
You celebrate the birth of the savior December 25th and yet believe he needs your money to bless you.

grin grin grin

Do such people still exist??

1 Like

Re: First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 by babeosisi: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Do such people still exist??

This is a thread that started 2 days after as a response to me

https://www.nairaland.com/4924320/dont-let-anyone-tell-not/2

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Sign Of Disloyalty Or Betrayal? / If I Don't Pay Is There Any Consequences / Guys Please Advice, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.