Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? (10172 Views)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Expert17: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2019
So many death, sickness, accident, disappointment, tragedy, tears, etc.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

But here we are, the last day of year 2019.

I am grateful for Life,... For d change in level.

Share urs here.

#2020 #nextLevel

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Expert17: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2019
It's been a great year....

Thank you lord

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by dangotesmummy: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm grateful for life,mental health ( if you are in Nigeria and you still have good mental health) you owe God gratitude because you have to live ,work and move around frustrated,bitter,toxic,slimy,crafty and crazy people everyday.you need extra ordinary dose of patience to maintain your mental health amidst abnormal and semi normal people

I am grateful that God gave me good physical health.im not at the mercy of any spiteful and 1d10tic doctor that will behaving like he has the power of life and death

For food to eat and appetite to eat it,thank you.its God's endless mercy and grace

That I have a job and I'm not dependent on anybody before I can eat or pay my bills,that God didn't allow man to siregun in my life i.e if not for me, you won't be where you are.thank God he didn't give anybody that justification

That I have a roof over my head.i acknowledge you jesus.thank you holy spirit.temitope! If you have a house and you don't have to receive insults before you can sleep you don't know what God has done for you.you can sleep ,rest and eat in any part of your house.baba mi ose. Opeye Jesu

That I go to work and come back everyday on the road with psychotic and sociopaths driving on the road, thank you for keeping my journey everyday I go out and come in
Gbope olore

That God disappointed the devices of the crafty that they couldn't perform their wicked enterprise, hallelujah jesus.im grateful

For giving me empathetic and loving parents.for not allowing me to come to the world through irresponsible parents,thank you jesus.for giving me parents that didn't push me at a very vulnerable age to do househelp or go and live in any uncles house.you provided them with the resources to father and mother me and you put your love in their heart for me,thank you

For not giving me new generation parents that are totally self seeking and thoughtless, that don't think critically and careless about their kids when making decisions,thank you

For not giving me parasites, entitled men and women and leeches as siblings,thank you jesus.if you have entitled and ungrateful or envious siblings, you will know how to thank God when you have siblings who know how to love and respect space

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by SEGLIZ: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm grateful for everything as the year is hours away from winding out.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Expert17: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I'm grateful for life,mental health ( if you are in Nigeria and you still have good mental health) you owe God gratitude because you have to live ,work and move around frustrated,bitter,toxic,slimy,crafty and crazy people everyday.you need extra ordinary dose of patience to maintain your mental health amidst abnormal and semi normal people

I am grateful that God gave me good physical health.im not at the mercy of any spiteful and 1d10tic doctor that will behaving like he has the power of life and death

For food to eat and appetite to eat it,thank you.its God's endless mercy and grace

That I have a job and I'm not dependent on anybody before I can eat or pay my bills,that God didn't allow man to siregun in my life i.e if not for me, you won't be where you are.thank God he didn't give anybody that justification

That I have a roof over my head.i acknowledge you jesus.thank you holy spirit.temitope! If you have a house and you don't have to receive insults before you can sleep you don't know what God has done for you.you can sleep ,rest and eat in any part of your house.baba mi ose. Opeye Jesu

That I go to work and come back everyday on the road with psychotic and sociopaths driving on the road, thank you for keeping my journey everyday I go out and come in
Gbope olore

That God disappointed the devices of the crafty that they couldn't perform their wicked enterprise, hallelujah jesus.im grateful

For giving me empathetic and loving parents.for not allowing me to come to the world through irresponsible parents,thank you jesus.for giving me parents that didn't push me at a very vulnerable age to do househelp or go and live in any uncles house.you provided them with the resources to father and mother me and you put your love in their heart for me,thank you

For not giving me new generation parents that are totally self seeking and thoughtless, that don't think critically and careless about their kids when making decisions,thank you

For not giving me parasites, entitled men and women and leeches as siblings,thank you jesus.if you have entitled and ungrateful or envious siblings, you will know how to thank God when you have siblings who know how to love and respect space

A grateful soul deserve more blessings.....

2020 will be bigger n better.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by dangotesmummy: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2019
Expert17:

A grateful soul deserve more blessings.....

2020 will be bigger n better.
amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by valemtech(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2019
i discovered the child i have been training for years isnt mine...sound weird but very true.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Expert17: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2019
valemtech:
i discovered the child i have been training for years isnt mine...sound weird but very true.

WHATTTTTTTT

this is so Scary.......... 2020 will be better

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Baztardmods: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2019
What else if not life.. most people started 2019 on a high note but are no more. God is ever faithful

11 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Life.
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by 9jayes: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm grateful cos I'm still alive. Also no sex throughout the year.

Bring your funds to my table

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Yustash001(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2019
i'm grateful for everything

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by itzmrkayz: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Am grateful for the gift of life...a lot happened and a lot battle won again. Thank God

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by idonhammer: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2019
I am grateful for my life and that of my lovely family plus $$$$$$.....Aka chukwu di na my case nwanne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by bjbjbj: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2019
The gift of life and my Canada PR

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2019
God helped me this year, thank you for everything Jesus....

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by A305: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm not ill.

You would appreciate good health over 30 billion when you realize that just fever messes your brain up, changes your priority in life.

In that moment, if they tell you a sachet of Paracetamol costs 100k due to scarcity, you will buy it or even borrow money to afford to buy it because you want to stay alive.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by psychologist(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2019
I am grateful because what God has done has surpassed what he hasn't

Hallelujah
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by vinkihillz(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Grateful to God for friends and family ( y'all are family too) ...... We made it and dat more important to me.... Peace.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Slawormir: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

A real niggarrr is grateful for being able to make some dope money
Bang more pussies
Smoke more weed
Drink enough beer

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
2019 was really a rough year for me buh i thank God that things started making sense towards the end of the year.

* I'm Grateful for life. I know a lot of people who were far better than me but are no where to be found today. I thank God for good health and life.

* Also grateful cos i started my business this year as well. Though still trying to grow it and i haven't really started making much sales yet, buh i believe it will be a very known brand by 2020.

* Thankful for my family and true friends both in and outside Naija. I thank God for his protection and blessings over them.

* I thank God because i was able to get some revelations and occurrences about my relationship this year which eventually made me realize i haven't gotten to my final Bus stop yet and i believe God has the best in stock for me.

I believe 2020 will be a far greater year with lots of accomplishments and i can perceive it already. By God's grace, this time next year, I'll come back to quote this same post to thank God for blessing me beyond expectations... Amen!

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Perfecttouchade: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
It's a grateful year for me, family and loved ones. A fulfilled one with Grace from God.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by RoyalBlu(f): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm grateful for everything;

For life...

For;

The highs.
The lows.
The good times.
The bad times.

God has been awesome to us. And I return all the glory to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by StarUp: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
shocked
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by tunderoc(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
For the gift of life, God's mercy, love and for helping me thru my storms this even tho it's a whole messy year. I still choose to thank God for everything

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by opera1(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
What God has done for me is innumerable, I can't tell it all.
God had been Merciful, Gracious and faithful to me.

I fell from a 4 story building, broken down completely. I picked myself up again, destiny changed, my joy was restored.
Thank you Lord for all round Protection and Provision.
For the sound health, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
Thank you Lord for your love and care.
Thank you Lord for the excellent spirit.
I will 4ever be grateful for all u ve done for me.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm very grateful to Nigerians for choosing president buhari as the chosen one, to take us to the the next level; we believe nigeria will be better in no distance time, with buhari at the helm.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by seruni: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
I am grateful to God for the following facts:

1) That I'm in good health.
2) My immediate family members are all perfectly fine.
3) The financial breakthrough I experienced in 2019.
4) This country is in peaceful state. No war.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by itsme01: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2019
smiley

raising money to repair my jalopy after all the okada riders now know and have my number

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Jafar1: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2019
valemtech:

Awh, how did u find out?
Mind to share for others to learn?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Most Important Lessons Your Parents Taught You? / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season / The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.