Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Galaxy Note Question - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy Note Question (425 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review, Spec, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy Note Question by nnasino(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hi guys, Please i'd like to get some clarifications.
So I want to buy a samsung galaxy note. I'm looking at either note 4 or note 5. My question though is, for the note 5 i can see brand new for 80,000 and I can also see used for 80,000. Is there like a fake version and original version. Also, for people who have the device, which would your recommend. Thanks for your help
Re: Galaxy Note Question by shegunmessi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
I would have help,but i dont have any ideal abt samsung

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Note Question by nnasino(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
ok thanks
shegunmessi:
I would have help,but i dont have any ideal abt samsung
Re: Galaxy Note Question by thowbie7ven(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Galaxy Note 5 is a 2015 gadget hence Samsung itself has stopped producing new(Note 5) phones...what you will likely see is the UK Used which sells for within 50-56k depending on the seller. However, note 5 doesn't come with a Memory Card slot but has an in-built of 32GB/64GB and a Battery capacity of 3,000 Mah and comes with an android lollipop OS (Upgradable to Nougat)...My take, I wont advice you to get a Note 5 at this time and age (2019) it's really an old phone (to me) considering how dynamic the IT world is tending to be..I'll advice you to get a S7 edge or a J7 Pro atleast...These are two Samsung Phones that are packed with exciting features, long lasting batteries and are still below the 80k price tag.
Re: Galaxy Note Question by nnasino(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
thanks a lot sir
thowbie7ven:
Galaxy Note 5 is a 2015 gadget hence Samsung itself has stopped producing new(Note 5) phones...what you will likely see is the UK Used which sells for within 50-56k depending on the seller. However, note 5 doesn't come with a Memory Card slot but has an in-built of 32GB/64GB and a Battery capacity of 3,000 Mah and comes with an android lollipop OS (Upgradable to Nougat)...My take, I wont advice you to get a Note 5 at this time and age (2019) it's really an old phone (to me) considering how dynamic the IT world is tending to be..I'll advice you to get a S7 edge or a J7 Pro atleast...These are two Samsung Phones that are packed with exciting features, long lasting batteries and are still below the 80k price tag.

(1) (Reply)

Itel P32 For Sale / LG’s Transparent Foldable Smartphone Seems Too Good To Be True / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.