Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Side-view Sketch Of A Woman's Face ~ Freehand - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Side-view Sketch Of A Woman's Face ~ Freehand (1300 Views)

Drawing With Ballpoint Pen ~ Angular Side View Of A Tilted Head / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side-view Sketch Of A Woman's Face ~ Freehand by faceland: 3:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Here is a speed timelapes video of the sketch being made . It depics the side view of a female face, drawn with a blue inked ballpoint pen almost 2 months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIfsxicwY70&t=12s

SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channle to watch more of this type of video and to also watch the Live (unedited sketch where I show all the process, nothing hidden)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13366669_sideviewofwomanfacedrawing_jpeg7166d73a2ad37e95093e25bc85a345d8

I made the sketch inside the pages of an old textbook because I wanted to recycle it. If i abandon the textbook at a corner in room, after some years, I would age and I would eventually throw the damn thing away.

Thanks for stopping bye.
Re: Side-view Sketch Of A Woman's Face ~ Freehand by faceland: 4:00am On Dec 26, 2018
You can watch the unedited live sketch either on my YouTube channel or on my blog with more picture and videos about this particular biro sketch of a a woman's face (side view).

✌️
Re: Side-view Sketch Of A Woman's Face ~ Freehand by Venusman(m): 5:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Whao! This beautiful. If person invite you to give you job now, you'll kill one with service charge

1 Like

Re: Side-view Sketch Of A Woman's Face ~ Freehand by faceland: 6:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Venusman:
If person invite you to give you job now, you'll kill one with service charge

That is true, I use to charge a lot (if I mention it here on Nairaland, my people would shout on me grin ). However, this is just a quick sketch for publicity and not a finished work that would take me over 100 hours to make. I can make a sketch of you for zero kobo, but I keep the hard-copy and eventually sell the 'sketchbook' as a whole for a lot.
Re: Side-view Sketch Of A Woman's Face ~ Freehand by Venusman(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
faceland:

That is true, I use to charge a lot (if I mention it here on Nairaland, my people would shout on me grin ). However, this is just a quick sketch for publicity and not a finished work that would take me over 100 hours to make. I can make a sketch of you for zero kobo, but I keep the hard-copy and eventually sell the 'sketchbook' as a whole for a lot.

Let's chat on WhatsApp for business 07035036622

1 Like

Re: Side-view Sketch Of A Woman's Face ~ Freehand by faceland: 2:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Venusman:

Let's chat on WhatsApp for business 07035036622

Thanks, I really appreciate. However, I am currently NOT on WhatApp (forgot my phone at someone house in another state). You can reach me via email tugis1@gmail.com (all my business correspondences goes to there or alternatively, you can also email: info@tugis.com.ng).

Thank you once more for showing interest and the comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scary Posiedon Statue In Spain That Looks Like The Devil Standing On The Sea / Wanted:: If You Can Do Animation, There Is A Job For You / Shouldnt We Add Photography To This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.