Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

How To Apply "The One(1) Year Scenario" To Achieve 5M-10M In 2019. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Apply "The One(1) Year Scenario" To Achieve 5M-10M In 2019. (811 Views)

What Will You Do In This Scenario? / 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 / Top 10 IT Certifications In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply "The One(1) Year Scenario" To Achieve 5M-10M In 2019. by toplard(m): 4:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Let's face it.

People complain about the size of their paycheck for a lot of different reasons:

I worry how the bills will get paid every month
I want to save for my child's college fund
I want to retire in style and comfort
I want a bigger house
I haven't been on a vacation in far too long
I have medical bills to worry about

Whatever your reason (or reasons), needing even a little extra money each month can feel like a BIG burden on you and your family.

So what's the answer?

Some people hold out for a raise.
Others take on a second job.
But it's hard to do either of those things... once you've seen THIS!

See for yourself how our team members are turning a spare-time commitment into $1000 per month... and a part-time commitment into a full-time income (and beyond). All without any special experience whatsoever.

Would you do me a favour and take a quick peek behind the curtain?

Thanks

Let me know if you have any questions at all. I'm here to help.

Kindest Regards,
Temi

WhatsApp
+2348039153227

P.S. Have a few minutes? Listen to our Business Opportunity. WhatsApp to learn more about our opportunity!
Re: How To Apply "The One(1) Year Scenario" To Achieve 5M-10M In 2019. by toplard(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for visiting!

What you just uncovered is an opportunity that is changing ordinary people to extra ordinary millionaires. Specifically, people that never had any previous or successful experience, at working from home. Now, they are seeing their dreams fulfilled right before their eyes.

Those that have had great or any degree of success, working from home, are surpassing their past business growth and profits; thanks to "THE ONE YEAR SCENARIO STRATEGY"!

What if it could do the same for you?

I'm not sure if you ever considered working from home before, but let me just tell you a few simple things:

This is a business that ANYONE can succeed with
You're the boss. You set the hours (even a couple hours/week)
You can earn from a few hundred/month to a serious 6-figure income!
This isn't some pie-in-the-sky organization, or anything like that.

It's a tested and proven business entity, that consists of real people, with real results to show for our efforts.

It's amazing to me, that a business this simple, is helping people replace a full time income in less time than many people get a raise.

Anyway, please let me know if I can answer any questions for you, and don't hesitate to WhatsApp me (+2348039153227) to learn more about the strategy, our proven system we use to generate income from home.

Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,
Temi
Re: How To Apply "The One(1) Year Scenario" To Achieve 5M-10M In 2019. by Tbusted(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Senior Man Thanks for the info, am really really interested please add me up to your Whatsapp group with my number 07010994360.
Re: How To Apply "The One(1) Year Scenario" To Achieve 5M-10M In 2019. by toplard(m): 5:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Out of 101 people, guess how many choose A...

Hi Friends!

Ask 101 people if they'd rather

A. Work for a boss

B. Work at home for themselves

... and you'll probably be able to count the number of people who answered A on one hand. But ask that same 101 people how they currently make money, and you'll probably get the opposite result. The overwhelming majority... work for a boss!

So what gives? Why do so many people prefer A -- but do B??

I'll tell you.

It's because they don't think they have the time... the money... or the experience to succeed working from home.

Is that what you think too? That you don't have the time, money, or experience to be your own boss?

Well then... I'm going to bet you haven't seen THIS!

Thanks, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply!

Kindest Regards,
Temi
Re: How To Apply "The One(1) Year Scenario" To Achieve 5M-10M In 2019. by toplard(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2019
Hi Friends

I hope that 2019 holds success and good fortune in any endeavour you pursue.

It has been a pleasure getting to know you this year.”

Thanks

Let me know if you have any questions at all concerning *The One Year Scenario Strategy For 2019*

Kindest Regards,
Temi
WhatsApp (+2348039153227)
Re: How To Apply "The One(1) Year Scenario" To Achieve 5M-10M In 2019. by toplard(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
My Challenge for You

I'd like to issue you a challenge for 2019. There are THREE things I hope you will do.

1. Focus On Growing Yourself As A Person. Spend more time working on your personal development, so you can improve your attitude, mindset, and SKILLS. Your business will only grow as much as you grow. Attend a few events, read lots of books, find a good mentor and just do something to grow yourself every single day in 2019. Become the best you possible. Do not become complacent. And whatever you do, don't compare yourself to others.

2. Evaluate Everything You Do. We are creatures of habit. 2019 is going to be exactly like 2018 unless you do things differently. I encourage you to evaluate everything you do in your life (relationships, eating, exercise and business) and determine what you should keep doing and what you should do differently going forward. Insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting something different to happen. Many of the things we do add ZERO value to our lives, health, business or relationships. Those THINGS should be the first things to go.

3. Spend More Time With Your Family. The family is the most important thing in life. It's fine to work hard and pursue your goals, but don't forget about your family and friends in the process. Set aside at least one hour per day for your friends and family. Laugh with them, cry with them, spend time with them, and just enjoy the people you are blessed to have in your life.

My Income Streams for 2019

People ask me all the time what my favourite income streams are. In 2019, I am going to focus on just THREE. These are the three I am going to devote 100% of my time, effort and money to.

My Digital Marketing Business - This is one of the skills everyone should at least have an idea on. We could train you on the basics.

My Favorite Affiliate Program - Get step by step instructions on how to build your own income generating system online business.

My eCommerce Business - Once you have an android phone, computer and internet connection, you can turn your passion or hobby into an online business.

If you would like to work with me in any of these programs, I am more than willing to help you create an automated business.

WhatsApp (08039153227)

Best Regards
Temitope

(1) (Reply)

Play Online Game With N500 Win N20,000 / Spring Forte Lead College Omole Phase1 / Are Locum Doctors And Nurses Well Paid In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.