Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo (38599 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by ironheart(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wow taking picture things
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Okeytus(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
something is not well in the family, I think the others in the family are teaming against the boy because you guys see him as too small to be forming father of the house. You guys should make peace in your family. there is more to the story although I am totally against your brother stabbing his sister.
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Oyindidi(f): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jonathan:
Oyindidi where are you .
What’s happening lipsrsealed
No forget again. The dust dey worry me badly cry
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by symbianDON(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
this is not normal. even esau who sold his birthright for a bowl of pepper soup and bread didn't stab Jacob in the back with a knife when Jacob 419ed him of his blessings. I suspect those same village people asking for the case to be withdrawn. their hands no clean.

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by prigoz(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Irresponsibility has no cure, when they joined these cults, they will be behaving anyhow, to the extent he stabs his sister thinking that she is opposition. Nonsense and I spit on cultist. My dear I wish you speedy recovery, to the animal in human skin, I leave u with your blood thirsty demon

3 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by KillTheZombies: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
If you people want to live long, send your junior brother to psychiatric hospital. He is 22, he is an adult that will kill you all one day if care is not taken. I'm very sure he is in one of the numerous cult groups in Rivers.

I'm sorry I can't raise my kids in Rivers. Enugu, Asaba, Nnewi, Awka, Orlu, Umuahia are the only places I can raise my kids.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
what a thug brother...abeg he is ripe enough to be locked up small make he get sense

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
poverty is a bastard
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by NessaBoo(f): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
That boy actually has psychopathic tendencies, he's a danger to the people around him. If something so trivial could warrant such an escalated response, hmmm....only heaven knows the hell he will let loose, if something more serious happened.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by iHart(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
teekaybells:
lol...

And she still had the grit to pose and slay for the cam with the knife hung on her behind?

Wonders keep goingon the rise...

Hahahahahaha,
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by pascalbenz: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
IGGBO don cary the guy brain
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Jonadull: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
No forget again. The dust dey worry me badly cry
Ehya. Sorry
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Oyindidi(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jonathan:

Ehya. Sorry
You're welcome
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by bimgo: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Poverty + Anger ====Madness

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nigerians and peddling fake stories.

How can she have a knife stuck into her body...And still stands straight for a photograph.

No blood, nothing.

cry

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by maxzzo1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Non sense abi she no get blood Wey d blood

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by sule1996(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hhhhh
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
dominique:
The knife missed her spine by a few inches, thank God for her life. Their father's family is a useless, evil family. Would they have withdrawn the case if it was their biological child stabbed like that? The boy deserves to be arrested and charged with attempted murder. It's only in Nigeria where heinous crimes are turned to family matter

There is something called spare the rod and spoil the child. The guy must either go to jail or be dealt with till he becomes sober or they can get a soldier frnd to reset his destiny and it has to be done fast!!!

He lacks discipline.
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Okeytus(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
bit on the other hand, This boy is somehow intelligent, He was careful not to stab her on a vital place because most times people stab its either on the head, neck or chest but He stabbed the butt.
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by jimysilva(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
No kind of awful story u won't hear
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by wisdomkid: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
So sorry though it looks like nollywood prank.

Till they stab you, and it looks like Hollywood.
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by carzola(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
See why its good to wear
Fake yansh now the foam would
Have blocked the knife ..
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by philmubby(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
ManCity Lose Oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
What kind of drug is he addicted to?! Weed, Coke, codeine....

Is there no strong uncle in your family to reset this boy's destiny?!

With 2by2 plank and crowbar, that boy won't try that madness again.
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Jonadull: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
You're welcome
tongue tongue
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by skyfather09(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
oh God, mo una kill am, poison him food shikena
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Sultty(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Rivers of blood grin too much bad things dey happen that sh*t hole
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by notoriousbabe: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari will not go unpunished
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by B2mario(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thank God she was not killed
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Ziel20: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Y is she not bleeding? And why is she posing for a pix. Abi she be Alien?
Re: Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo by Brightest04(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
It seems the devil now lives in River State

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) / Young Lady’s Corpse Dumped By Lagos Road Side (Graphic Photo) / My First Week Of Freedom After 10 Years In A Nigerian Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.